The issue of an iPhone stuck on the loading screen can be very frustrating as it gets very difficult to fix with many useless solutions available on the internet.
However, you can trust us by providing you with the best and right solutions for your iOS device stuck with various issues. Read on to know more.
Reasons Behind an iPhone Getting Stuck
Before we move on to see the fixes, you must know the potential causes behind this issue, as that will help you to fix the issue right if it re-surfaces.
Here are some factors that cause stuck loading screens on iOS devices:
- Malfunctioning iOS version after any new update
- Damaged hardware due to any shock or break
- Malware presence in the device causing errors
- Conflicting boot settings
Let us now see the solutions for these issues and fix iPhone’s stuck screen.
Dr.Fone – System Repair – Best Software for Fixing Stuck iPhones with Data Safety
The most probable reason iOS devices are frozen is malfunctioning system hardware, which causes the screen to freeze at any particular moment. This can be fixed by dedicated and highly professional tools like the Dr.Fone System Repair software.
It’s a great tool that is very popular among users across the globe and has delivered outstanding results in fixing various issues like iPhone being stuck on the loading screen.
It is not only a frozen screen for iOS devices, but the tool is also capable of fixing a plethora of other device and software-related problems.
The great thing is that it can be used to fix many iOS devices with a range of iOS versions, and it can be downloaded on both Windows and Mac systems for fixing the phones.
Let Us Now List Down the Primary Features of This Amazing Software:
- The tool can perform any recovery operation to get the problematic iOS devices back to their normal state, and it does so while ensuring full safety for the system data. Your data will remain safe and stored against damage or error.
- The various problems the tool can fix range from recovery mode stuck on iPhones, black screens, unresponsive screens, white apple logo stuck, loop starting on phones, to many others.
- It can also fix many other software errors related to not just iPhones but iTunes too, like error 4013, error 27, error 9, error 14, and many others.
- You can use this software to fix issues with almost all the models of iPhones, iPod Touch, and iPads.
- The software has been upgraded to be compatible with the iOS devices using the very recent iOS version 15 too.
- The tool is known for its fast responsiveness and a very user-friendly interface that can be operated by any novice or professional without difficulty. Functioning is highly effective and produces the fastest results.
Let Us Now See the Method of Operating Software for Fixing the iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen:
1. Visit the official website of the software and download it from there on the PC, followed by installing it properly. After that, launch the tool and hit the button of System Repair.
2. At this moment, connect the problematic iPhone to the PC via an authentic USB lightning cable.
3. Now, hit the button of Standard Mode to move ahead with the recovery process.
If your iPhone doesn’t get detected by the system after you establish the connection between them, you can fix that by activating the DFU mode on the iPhone. All you will need to do is follow the instructions on the software’s main interface.
For the iPhone models X, XS, and later ones, you can put them in the DFU mode by pressing the buttons of Power and Home one after another for around ten seconds each and then continuing to hold down the Home button while leaving the Power button.
For the iPhone models 6s and earlier, you must first press the buttons together and then release the Power button but not the Home button.
4. Once you see the DFU mode activated on the iPhone, you will also see that the iPhone will get detected by the software, too, and a prompt showing the same will emerge on the system screen. Now, you will be required to enter some of the important details related to the device that will help the process of recovery.
5. Hit the button Download for allowing the software to find the upgraded and relevant firmware package for the iPhone stuck on the loading screen.
6. Now, all you have to do is let the software do its job and make sure that the system and device remain connected to each other and to a stable network. It will download the firmware file soon.
7. After the files get downloaded, a prompt will appear on the software interface displaying the info. Hit the button Fix Now immediately to start the application process of the firmware on the iPhone by the tool.
The process will be over in some time, and your iPhone will start functioning again like normal. Disconnect the device from the PC, and your phone is ready for usage.
Data safety is a major concern for many users due to the fear that their important data will get lost or damaged if they try to fix their iOS devices. However, you won’t have to worry much if you take help from experts at the job, and Tenorshare ReiBoot is one great example of that.
This tool is very popular for recovering not only the iPhone stuck on the loading screen, but also the issues of Apple logo stuck screen, recovery mode loop, red screen of death, rebooting loop, and many other iOS troubles.
Let Us Now Give You a Detailed Guide That Will Help You in Operating the Software:
1. Visit the official website of the software and download it from there on the PC, followed by installing it properly. Once all that is done, then launch the program.
2. Now, connect the problematic iPhone to the PC via an authentic USB lightning cable.
3. Now, hit the button of the Repair Operating System present on the main interface for moving ahead with the recovery process.
4. Hit the button of Fix Now to allow the software to find the upgraded and relevant firmware package for the stuck iPhone.
5. Now, click on the option of Download and then let the software do its job, and it will be done with downloading the firmware file soon.
6. After the files get downloaded, a prompt will appear on the software interface displaying the info. Hit the button Repair Now immediately then for start the process of application of the firmware on the iPhone by the tool.
Once the process finishes, the iPhone will be repaired and functional, just like new, but all the data stored safely. It is this simple with Tenorshare ReiBoot.
Other Manual Methods for Fixing Stuck Iphones and Other iOS Devices
The methods we mentioned above are undoubtedly the best ones to go for since they give the most professional and error-free resolution of any iPhone stuck on the loading screen.
However, if you have some tech knowledge and feel comfortable fixing gadgets manually, then there are some other fixes that you can try to get the job done. The main target is to fix the iOS device, and any of these methods can help with that. Let’s see them one by one.
Reboot the iPhone to Fix ‘iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen’
This is the simplest method of all and pretty known to everyone, but it can also turn out to be the most effective way of fixing stuck iOS devices and that too, with different issues. You can even give a try this method in the first place as it can fix the stuck screen in no time.
The process of restarting is different in various iPhone models, and we will tell all of the ways.
For iPhone X:
- Start pressing and holding down the side button and any Volume button out of the two until you see the slider appearing on the screen.
- Start dragging the slider upwards, and the device will turn off.
- Then press the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 8 and Earlier Ones:
- Start with pressing down the side or top button of the device until you see the slider appearing on the screen.
- Start dragging the slider upwards, and the device will turn off.
- Then press down the side or top button once again till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Use the Recovery Mode to Fix ‘iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen’
If the restart method fails to fix the iPhone stuck on the loading screen, you can use the recovery mode to restore the iOS devices.
However, the major con of this method is that it won’t save the system settings and data stored from getting deleted.
So if you decide to move ahead with this method, here are the steps that you will have to follow:
1. Launch the iTunes app on the PC.
2. This step is a little tricky so read carefully what you have to do. Connect a USB lightning cable to the PC first. Now, press down the Volume button (users of iPhone 6 or older models need to press down the Home button) for five seconds, and in that time, connect the device to the PC with the other end of the USB lightning cable.
3. After the device is connected, leave the pressed button. The icon of iTunes will appear on the screen of the connected iOS device.
4. The recovery mode will get activated on the iOS device, and iTunes will detect it automatically. Hit the button OK for restoring the device now and wait till the process finishes.
Use the DFU Mode to Fix ‘iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen’
This is another mode that can be a potential help in fixing an iPhone stuck on the loading screen if the previous recovery mode fails to do so.
For activating the DFU mode on the stuck iOS device, you need to follow the below given simple steps:
1. Connect the iOS device to a PC and launch the iTunes app.
2. Now, the users of iPhone model 6 and previous need to press down the keys of Sleep/Wake and Home at the same time, while the users of iPhone 7 need to press down the keys of Sleep/Wake and Volume Down at the same time and hold them down for nearly 8 seconds. iPhone 8/8 Plus/X users need to press the button Volume up quickly and then press the side button until the screen blackouts.
3. After that, release the Sleep/Wake button while holding the other button until you see the message ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode‘ appear on the screen.
4. Release the other button too, and you will see the screen of the iPhone go fully black. If that doesn’t happen, then repeat the above process once again.
Now, iTunes will restore the iPhone accordingly.
We highly recommend the software Dr.Fone System Repair and Tenorshare ReiBoot to you if you want the best help for your iPhone stuck on the loading screen. You can even try the manual methods if you are experienced in dealing with such issues.