For many Android users across the globe, “Android stuck on boot screen” is not an unfamiliar issue.
We are talking about the instance that puts your device into an endless boot loop right after the Android logo. It is needless to mention how annoying this issue is. When your Android is stuck on the boot screen, you will not be able to access any of its features.
We are pretty sure that your Android device works as a personal assistant. Your Android device, therefore, has become an integral part of your life. So, it is needless to mention how stressful it is when your Android device stops on the boot screen.
“Android stuck on boot screen” can occur on all Android devices regardless of the brand. In other words, this issue can occur in Samsung, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, or any other Android device. So, this is not a brand-specific issue, you should remember.
In this article, we will explain how to overcome this annoying issue and get your Android device running smoothly. However, before we learn how to fix it, it is better to know the root cause of the issue.
What Causes Android Stuck on Boot Screen?
In this section, we will discuss the reasons that cause this boot screen issue. As we mentioned before, this is not a device-specific issue. It can occur on any Android phone regardless of the brand.
In fact, there are several possible causes for this issue. Here are the most common causes of the “Android stuck on boot screen issue.”
- Some third-party apps installed on your device can make your device malfunction and stop it from booting properly.
- Some virus attacks can cause Android to get stuck on boot screen issues.
- A damaged or scrambled operating system can be a strong cause of this issue.
Note: As we noticed, the most common and strongest cause of Android stuck on the boot screen is a damaged OS. That is why is an issue is common particularly after an improper operating system update.
The Professional Way to Fix Android Stuck On Boot Screen
Usually, ‘Android Stuck On Boot Screen’ occurs because of software issues on your device, to fix it, you should try a professional tool as well. Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is what you need.
- It can fix all your Android system problems (ex: Process System isn’t Responding) with ease
- With the highest repair speed and rate and full guarantee
- Support for most Android smartphones and tablets
- No technology is required, and it is easy to use
- Be trusted by most professional websites
Simple Steps to Fix Android Stuck On Boot Screen
01. Download and install ReiBoot on your PC, and connect your Android phone to it via a USB cable. After that, please tap ‘Repair Android System.’
02. In this step, please click the ‘Repair Now‘ button to proceed.
03. Now, you should select the information for your Android devices, such as model, brand, series, country, and carrier. After that, please tap on the ‘Next‘ button.
04. ReiBoot for Android Pro will download the firmware for your Android smartphone. It will take a few minutes to complete.
05. After the firmware is downloaded, please click the ‘Repair Now‘ button to continue.
06. Before pressing the ‘Continue’ button, read the tips below carefully.
07. That’s it! The repair process is completed.
That’s all. If you are interested in this professional tool, don’t hesitate to try it now.
Fixing Your Android Stuck on Boot Screen
Now, let’s get to the main point: how to fix Android stuck on the boot screen?
Since having all the data recovered from your Android device, you can now start fixing it without any hesitation. In this section, we will list down how to fix this issue in a step-by-step form for your convenience.
Press and hold the power button and the Volume Up button simultaneously. With some Android devices, you may have to use the Volume Down button. However, some devices require you to hold the Home button in addition to the Volume and Power buttons.
After several seconds, you will see the manufacturer’s logo. Then, you should keep holding the Volume Up button and release all the other buttons. Then, the phone will display the Android logo with an exclamation mark.
Navigate through the options using the device’s Volume up and Down buttons. You will be able to see an option called “Wipe Cache Partition.”
After locating this option, you should press the power button once to confirm this action. Then, wait for a couple of seconds for the process to be completed.
You can then move to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option using the same volume keys. Just like with the previous option, you will have to use the power button to select the process.
This will clear all the data and the existing configuration of your Android device. Now, you should restart the device, and the “Android stuck on boot screen” issue will be fixed.
As you may realize, fixing Android stuck on the boot screen is a pretty simple process. The only thing you should remember is to have your data recovered before performing the factory reset.
In addition, even if you are facing there was a problem parsing the package, we also have a simple solution for you.