There is no doubt that Snapchat is an exciting and joyful way to communicate with friends. Snapchat has been recognized as a thrilling and unique mode of communication since its introduction.
When you need to have a Snapchat streak with someone, that would be indicated by the original fire emoji. However, if required, it is possible to change the streak emoji to another.
In most cases, Snapchat streaks are done in a competition among friends and others. These streaks indicate how long you can maintain a stable relationship with the respective person.
The longer the streaks and the larger the number of people you are connected to, the higher the Snapchat score. In other words, if you need better Snapchat scores, you should engage in more streaks.
If you have more Snapchat streaks, others will consider you a snapchat streak. Well, different individuals might think differently about being Snapchat nerds.
With that said, in this article, we will expose the longest snap streak conversations.
The Beginning of The Concept of Snapchat Streaks
Before we look at the longest Snapchat streak, let’s learn some basics of this concept. If you know a bit about the history of Snapchat streaks, you can stand up as an expert.
As long as you see the beginning of this concept, you will have an idea about the others’ expertise. That means if someone says about the length of their streaks, you will know if they are telling the truth.
The concept of snapchat streaks was initially launched on April 06th, 2015. This was introduced in combination with the other emoji features as well. For instance, Snapchat’s Best friends.
Nevertheless, they say that many individuals had streaks for up to 12 days by April 06th, 2015. However, the meaning of this instance is that the respective feature is introduced 12 days before April 06th.
You can count the number of days since the feature is introduced by reading this article. Then, it is obvious that the streak’s length should not exceed that number of days.
Besides, if you are looking for some super-cool Snapchat emoji ideas to share with your friends, here is the list of Snapchat emoji ideas to impress your friends.
So, What is The Longest Snapchat Streak?
In this section of the article, you can read a list of the longest snap steak processes. This list is prepared based on the results of various internet research.
As you already know, the snapchat streak began in April 2019. Now, we were in February 2019. So, the long Snapchat streak should exceed 1400 days at the least.
Also, you can also click to find out what WCW means.
Three longest Snap Streak Processes
1) Longest snap streak: between Francesca and Rachel (1401 days and counting)
2) Second longest Snapchat streak: between Josie & Em (1350 days and counting)
3) Third longest Snapchat streak: between Jayden & Ashley (1344 days and counting)
Other Longest Streaks on Snapchat
4) Miriam & Alyssa (1342 days and counting)
5) Sarah & Patrick (1341 days and counting)
6) Daniel & Mayra (1329 days and counting)
7) Andrew & Amber (1326 days and counting)
8) Sean & Mike (1314 days and counting)
9) Kiele & Nicole (1312 days and counting)
10) Hailey & Eleanor (1307 days and counting)
Is Your Snapchat Streak Longer Than Any of The Above?
Do you think that you have a longer snapchat streak? If so, you can compare the above list of streaks and claim your position.
You can share this post on your social media account with a screenshot of your Snapchat streak and challenge others. Such proof would be handy for you.
In addition, a random add on Snapchat can be fun and exciting for any user who is looking for new friends. Let’s see how to add random people on Snapchat simply.
What Are The Rewards You Get Upon Reaching 1000 Days in Snapchat Streak?
Apart from the self-confidence, satisfaction, and pride you feel, there are some benefits to 1000-day streaks. You are eligible to get a trophy and a fire emoji upon reaching a 100-day Snapchat streak.
Likewise, after reaching 1000 days, you are eligible for a trophy (1000-day trophy). This trophy is already in your cabinet and will be unlocked upon reaching a 1,000-day streak. In addition to that, you are eligible for a 1000-day fire emoji as well.
By the way, let’s figure out how to do a Snapchat username lookup to know the real name, contact info, or details about a person using their Snapchat username.
Is There a Limit to Snapchat Streaks?
The truth is that there is no limit to snapchat streaks. That means you can continue your Snapchat streak until you don’t want to do it anymore.
As long as you send a snap to someone without missing a single day, the streak will continue.
Top Reasons for People to Use Snapchat Streaks
Now you know how Snapchat streaks happen. Let’s learn why someone would use Snapchat streaks.
1) More Notifications to Make You Feel Good
Snapchat streaks let you have more notifications on the phone. That is so cool, as opposed to maintaining a ‘mute‘ account.
2) It is an Exciting Way to Keep in Touch with Someone
Compared to texting, snapchat is an exceptionally exciting way to communicate. Sending a text message requires a lot of work which is uninteresting for many individuals.
So, you can use snapchat instead of text messages and keep in touch with your friends. Sending a snap daily to your closest ones and getting their replies is cool.
3) It Keeps You Ahead of the Selfie Game
Everybody takes selfies these days. But only some of us get that perfect selfie, probably because of the lack of practice. Snapchat can help you practice taking selfies and keep you ahead of the game.
4) Snapchat Can Make You Look Good in Pictures
Snapchat allows you to use some beautiful filters and make you look even better in snaps. The best example is the dog filter many individuals already use.
5) It Can Be Considered As a Friendship Meter
If you engage in a very long Snapchat streak with someone, that explains the level of the friendship.
6) It Explains Your Interest in Someone
Are you interested in someone and need to find an excellent way to explain it? If so, the Snapchat streak is the best option to consider.
- What is the longest Snapchat Streak?
- The exact number is unconfirmed, but some users claim to have streaks exceeding 1500 days.
- How can I maintain a Snapchat Streak?
- By snapping your friend every day and setting reminders to make sure you don’t forget.
- Can a broken streak be restored?
- Yes, if it was broken due to a technical issue, Snapchat might restore it if you contact their support.
- Do Snapchat Streaks affect Snapchat score?
- Yes, they contribute to your overall Snapchat score.
- Why are Snapchat Streaks popular?
- They add an element of fun and competition to the platform, plus they help foster relationships.
Snapchat streaks are exceptionally exciting and fun to do with your closest ones. This specific activity lets you enjoy the best of this social media platform.
With that said, let’s wrap up this article by listing the essence of the contents.
- The longest Snapchat streak by the time you read this article exceeds 1410 days.
- There can be other long Snapchat streaks that aren’t reported yet.
- If you are confident that you have a long Snapchat streak, be sure to comment below.
Well, that is our article about the longest Snapchat streak. Over the past period, many individuals have started streaks but couldn’t continue them. If you are a Snapchat user and have the highest Snapchat streak, we invite you to share it.
We hope this article provides some cool information for Snapchat fans. Good luck with your ongoing Snapchat streak.