A Random Add on Snapchat can be fun and exciting for any user who is looking for new friends.
Even in real life, having random friends and expanding the network is an amazing approach.
So, let’s go ahead and learn how to do it in the world of Snapchat.
Introduction of Snapchat
It’s true that Snapchat is so popular because it may be a great way to meet new individuals. In fact, you may be wondering how to add strangers to your own Snapchat account.
If you’re looking to expand your Snapchat fast following, adding strangers could be a great way to achieve it.
As a result, you’ll have to go out of your way to locate these unrelated users. However, certain users are wary due to fears of hacking and other forms of fraud.
Most of such strange actions, they assume, come from individuals who randomly add them. Although this is rarely the case, you should use caution when adding new users.
The options called Snap Map or Quick Search are where you should look for new Snapchat friends.
Quick Add can be considered a widely used tool for discovering random common friends with strangers.
So, today, let’s show you five different ways to add strangers on Snapchat.
Random Snapchat Add – How to Do That?
Now that you know how exciting this tweak is, it is better to proceed with the solution. So, here’s how to add random friends on Snapchat through your account.
- First, you should open the option called “Add Friends.”
- Then, you should check the option called “Quick Add.” If not, you should enter the text “Quick Search” and proceed.
Please note that you can add friends simply through the Snapchat app itself or through a third-party tool.
However, if you wish to add plenty of other random users through Snapchat, we recommend a third-party app.
Besides, if you wonder how to monitor Snapchat for free? To keep a check on your kids’ Snapchat accounts, please read about various methods to perform this task.
01. Use Quick Add to Add Friends
One of the basics you should follow to add random people on Snapchat is Quick Add. With this option, you will be able to find plenty of new friends without much trouble.
You should go to the option called Quick Add. Then, you can find every mutual friend you might have.
In addition to that, you will find other users that are on Snap Map. You might be able to see some phrases below the respective names. It may appear like “From the Snap Map” or “From Your Contacts.”
- In order to check “Quick Add,” you are supposed to navigate to the page called “Add Friends”. You can do it by tapping on the icon called “+ Persons.”
- When you see the option called “Add Friends,” just take a look at “Quick Add.”
- Then, you will be able to add different random individuals to the Snapchat profile. You can even add more users with the assistance of “More.”
02. Perform a Search for Random Names
What if you are not satisfied with the results associated with the “Quick Add” option? Or, what if you want to perform random Snapchat to add more individuals?
In this case, you are supposed to use an option called “Quick Search” and perform a random search.
- You can go to the option called “Add Friends.” Then, tap on the box labeled “Search” and begin the search.
- You can then type names that come to your mind randomly. For instance, you can start with common names like John, Oliver, Ann, Marie, Jenifer, etc. In addition to that, you may even use “1” or “0” to names and get more variations.
- When you enter names, you will be able to come across plenty of users. Then, you can add them to your list simply by selecting the option called “+ Add.”
- Before that, you should remember to check the settings of Snapchat to see a large number of users. Perhaps, for instance, you might have modified the privacy settings of “Quick Add,” so it may restrict your search.
If the Quick Add visibility is not enabled, you might end up with no random individuals. So, keep such aspects in mind when you are looking for Random Snapchat Add.
Also Read: Snapchat username lookup in 7 ways.
If you share stories on Snap Map, plenty of strangers will want to add you on Snapchat.
Send the SnapCode to your friends using Snap Map whenever you travel to a new place.
You can increase the likelihood that users in the current area will add you to a Snap. You can do it simply by including your unique SnapCode in the Snap.
Making new stories on the Camera tab is how you may add your account’s experiences to your Snap Map.
After the Snap has been created, you may access the sticker gallery by tapping the icon labeled “Sticker.”
Once the page loads, tap on your Profile SnapCode to have it automatically added to the respective Snap.
Select “Send To” to send your photo after you’ve taken it.
After that, select “Snap Map” from the new page’s menu. After that, you can hit the blue arrow to show your Snap to the world.
04. Use “Hoop”
As mentioned before, there are third-party apps you can use to add random people on Snapchat. However, not all those apps may not deliver the intended results.
So, choosing a tool should be done with a good understanding and some research work.
That said, if you are looking for a reliable tool, Hoop is a great choice. The best thing is that this tool works on both Android and iOS devices.
The main intention of using Hoop is to find various random users and add them to your profile.
- To download this app, you should visit the respective app stores (Google Play or App Store). Simply search for the app with its name “Hoop.” Then, open it. That will lead you to the home page. After that, you should tap on the option called “Log in with Snap” to proceed.
- Then, you should accept their ToS from the new popup by pressing the “Accept” option. Then, you should go to “Open.”
- Once the app is opened, you should select “Continue.” Hit the same button again.
- You will be able to see the instructions now. Those instructions are related to age, gender, etc.
- Once that is done, just start to find out random individuals and move ahead. That will help you to add random people on Snapchat.
05. Use AddMeS.io
Here’s another method for those who wish to add random users to their Snapchat accounts. You can access this website using your desktop computer, mobile device, or mobile device. You can search for and add individuals easily by visiting this page.
It’s necessary to visit this website before beginning to use it. After entering your Snapchat name, gender, and age, you may begin searching for strangers to add.
To gain access to this site after adding someone, you must first touch the button called “+ Add Me!”. As a result, there will be a plethora of suggested Snapchat handles for you to take.
Does Snapchat Quick Add Work Randomly?
It’s true that you might find mutual friends who you don’t recognize on the feature called Snapchat Quick Add. Because of that, the Quick Add feature is random.
Well, the person you add via this Quick Add option may randomly be the one to receive the invitation.
Someone you do not even know might have added you through Search or Quick Add. However, this is possible if they send you friend requests.
In all likelihood, they used the shortcuts to find you (Quick Search) or add you (Quick Add).
Is It Really a Good Move to Add Random Users to Your Snapchat Account?
Whether or not you want to get an ad from a complete stranger is entirely up to you.
Just ensure they don’t share anything that could be clicked on due to the fact that clicking on links may download dangerous software that steals information.
You must neglect anything they send in the form of links. Moreover, you should report the offender to Snapchat if they purposely send such content. Simply put, you must never share your personal information with any stranger.
Snapchat users can file a report against another user. To do that, you should select “Manage Friendship” after tapping and holding on the user’s name. The next step is to click “Report” and then choose the offense category that was attempted.
If you like to communicate with strangers, it is important to verify their identities before establishing a friendship.
- Can I add someone on Snapchat if I don’t know their username? Yes, you can add them using the Quick Add feature, or by scanning their Snapcode.
- What is a Snapcode? A Snapcode is a unique, scannable code that can be used to add friends on Snapchat.
- How do I ensure privacy while adding random friends? Adjust your privacy settings and decide who can view your stories and snaps. You can set these to Friends Only to ensure only people you’ve added can see your content.
- What is Quick Add on Snapchat? Quick Add is a feature that suggests users for you to add based on mutual friendships and other algorithms.
- Can I remove a friend on Snapchat? Yes, you can do this by going to your Friends list, clicking on their name, and choosing ‘Remove friend.’
If you are looking to make new friends, a random add on Snapchat is a pretty good move. In that case, you can use Quick Add and Quick Search.
However, if you wish to make it more advanced and find more friends, you may use a third-party tool.
Regardless of the method used, we strongly recommend you refrain from sharing personal, sensitive data with complete strangers.