How to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone? People who use a GoPro camera know how significant it is to store your videos and photos on your system.
However, not everyone can access their computers all the time. That’s why it is better to transfer your GoPro files to an iPad or iPhone.
Today, bloggers use a GoPro camera for recording some awesome and breathtaking videos for a wider audience. They look for things like how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone to enhance their content. After that, they can edit their videos as per their preference.
So, keep reading if you are wondering how to transfer GoPro videos to iOS devices quickly and hassle-free. All your queries and doubts will be resolved by the article’s end!
Part 1: The Best Way to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
So, how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone? Use Wondershare UniConverter to accomplish this task. This tool was earlier known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. The program comes with a variety of functions. It supports file transfer, editing of videos, images, DVD/CD burning, and much more.
Wondershare UniConverter offers the fastest method to transfer videos from a GoPro camera to iPhones. Plus, there is no quality loss! Its interface is simple and clean, which makes it a lot easier to use by people having diverse skill sets.
- The tool lets you transfer GoPro files from the system to iPads, iPhones, and others.
- It enables you to customize GoPro videos by altering frame rate, bit rate, resolution, encoder, etc.
- Use this tool to edit your videos with cropping, trimming, adding subtitles, rotating, and more.
- It features optimized presets, which are available for devices like the iPad, Huawei, iPhone, etc.
- The tool features a 30x fast conversion pace than other converters.
- Burn your videos to Blu-ray or DVD with menu templates.
- It comes with a versatile toolbox featuring a GIF maker, screen recorder, adding video metadata, and video compressor.
- The tool supports Windows Vista/XP/7/8/10/11 and macOS 11/12.
Steps on How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone using UniConverter:
Now, let’s see how to transfer GoPro videos to an iPhone with this professional tool.
Step 1: Connect Your Device
Firstly, transfer the files that you like to your system. Now, open Wondershare UniConverter and tap on the tab ‘Transfer.’ Connect your device to the system using a USB cable.
After that, the program will begin installing the needed drivers automatically for connecting your device. Now, keep following on-screen prompts until you come across the lock screen of your device.
Step 2: Access Your Device
Next, unlock your iPhone by entering the password. Once unlocked, you will come across a pop-up telling you to deny access or trust the tool. Tap on ‘Trust.’ Now, you can access the device’s screen on your system.
Step 3: Choose the Videos
Now, look for the videos that you like to transfer to your device. Choose the videos by tapping on the ‘Add‘ button. Tap on the tab ‘+Add Files‘ to initiate the transfer process. Wondershare UniConverter even offers an option to select all the files at once.
Step 4: Transfer Your GoPro Videos
After that, tap on the tab ‘Transfer‘ to start the process. Check the transfer’s progress on your screen. Users can transfer all files at once or transfer them individually.
If you want to transfer your GoPro videos at once, then do so by choosing the option ‘Transfer All.’ So, this is how to transfer GoPro videos to an iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter!
Part 2: Transfer Your GoPro Videos to iOS Device Wirelessly
Also, users can transfer their GoPro files to the iPhone wirelessly. To transfer your files in this way, go through the instructions listed below.
Steps on How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone Wirelessly:
- 1: Firstly, download the GoPro application on your iPhone. After that, click on ‘Connect your Camera‘ and then select the ‘Add New Device‘ option. From there, select your GoPro device model.
- 2: Click on the mode tab on the GoPro device. After that, visit the ‘Setup‘ tab and choose it.
- 3: Now, tap on ‘Continue.’
- 4: Tap on the shutter tab twice to connect your camera to Wi-Fi. After that, tap on the mode tab to highlight ‘Pair.’ Choose it by tapping on the shutter tab.
- 5: Now, click on the ‘Continue‘ tab again.
- 6: Choose the ‘GoPro‘ application on the camera.
- 7: Select ‘Continue’ and put in the Pin that you see on the camera’s screen. Enter the passcode and select the ‘Update your camera’ option.
- 8: Next, click on the name of your camera. Then, transfer all of your GoPro media files from the device to your iPhone. Now, you do not have to worry about how to transfer GoPro videos to your iPhone!
PS: if you are experiencing the issues like GoPro MP4 repair, here are the top solutions for you.
Part 3: Can You Transfer Your GoPro Videos to iPhone Using iTunes?
No, iTunes does not allow iOS users to transfer their GoPro media files to iOS devices. The only thing that you can transfer the files is by transferring them to the system.
After that, you can sync your iOS device with iTunes. Once done, transfer your GoPro media files from the system to your iPhone through iTunes.
So, iTunes is quite restricted in its functionality. This is because it does not enable simple two-way transfer between iPhone/iPad and different devices.
So, if you are wondering how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone using iTunes, this is not possible directly!
Part 4: Convert GoPro Files Using a Professional Video Player and Converter
As you know, iPhone supports just two video formats, which are MPEG-4 video format and H.264 video format. A GoPro camera can record videos in the H.264 video format. Also, it records in MP4 format.
So, GoPro media files will not open on your iPhone if you record them in MP4 format. This is because the iPhone does not support this video format.
However, you may download the VLC application on your iOS devices if you want to enjoy MP4 videos. This application supports all MP4 videos on iPad or iPhone. Hence, enjoy your GoPro videos even in the MP4 video format on your iPhone using VLC.
However, users who like to convert their GoPro videos or convert videos to images can use a professional video converter. In this way, their videos can be played on iOS devices directly and hassle-free.
On the internet, you will find various video converter tools available for free. Use a tool like Freemake Video Converter that lets you convert your GoPro videos into the supported video formats. With this tool, users can convert their videos into formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, and FLV.
Part 5: FAQs Regarding How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
1. Why do not your GoPro videos download on your iPhone?
Sometimes, users face issues when they try downloading their videos on their iPhones. This is quite annoying for some adventurers.
This may pose risks like not getting access to the videos anywhere, anytime, not having a video backup, or not being able to relive those thrilling moments if you lose your GoPro.
Here are some factors that mainly contribute to the problem:
- An unstable or slow internet connection can be a reason why you are not able to download your GoPro videos to the iPhone.
- The videos may be damaged or seem a threat to the iOS of your iPhone.
- Your device may not have sufficient storage space for accommodating videos.
2. Where are the GoPro media files saved on your iPhone?
Earlier, when users used to download videos from GoPro on their devices, they were saved in the default media storage location. This is not possible with the latest updates. Now, the videos are saved in the GoPro application.
Download this application on your device to view them. It is easier to access your videos in just one place. Plus, you can edit and share them too.
In addition, there is an option to save your videos to the default iPhone album after you have successfully imported them to your device or the GoPro application.
Today, many people use a GoPro camera for recording videos. They often look for answers to questions like how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone.
As stated above, it is possible to perform this task in various ways. If you are looking for the fastest way, then transfer your files using professional tools like Wondershare UniConverter.
Both of these tools come with various features which elevate usability and user experience to a whole new level. So, download the tool that meets up your requirements and preference.