In general, iTunes is a decently performing software with useful features. However, like any other software, even iTunes can give some trouble.
Well, the good news is that most glitches associated with iTunes can be repaired with a reinstallation. This article explains how to reinstall iTunes and fix the potential issues.
In other words, we have composed this article for those who want to know how to uninstall iTunes properly.
PS: if you want to know how to use iTunes Dark Mode, just read more.
Part 1: How to Reinstall iTunes on Your Computer with One Click
Do you want to know how to uninstall iTunes on your computer with a single click? The good news is that it’s possible, and there are tools to accomplish that. In this case, you will have to choose a reliable third-party tool to repair iTunes.
With good third-party software, you will be able to repair potential errors without wasting any time. In addition to that, a good tool will not create any impact on the iTunes backup and media libraries.
In other words, you don’t have to worry about your precious iTunes backups if you use a good tool. Although there are plenty of tools to claim that they can repair iTunes, only some tools can do it. Therefore, you must do good research before choosing software.
According to the research we did, we found iMobie AnyFix to be the most efficient iTunes repair tool. This tool comes with excellent functionality and reliability. It also has a very powerful algorithm so that you can repair your iTunes without much trouble.
Those who wonder how to reinstall iTunes on their computer can easily use AnyFix and accomplish the task. The best thing is that it facilitates one-click functionality, so you don’t need expert knowledge.
It is capable of removing iTunes and all its components of it from the PC. As a result, the computer will perform with optimal speed and functionality. Then, you can easily reinstall iTunes on the same computer without experiencing any trouble.
Features of iMobie AnyFix
Mentioned below are the features you can enjoy with iMobie AnyFix.
- iMobie AnyFix is capable of uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC.
- AnyFix can uninstall the software components associated with AnyFix.
- You can use it as the best solution to remove iTunes from the computer. In addition, it can be used to repair various errors associated with iTunes, including iTunes error 0xe80000a and iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone.
- You can use it to remove all the files related to iTunes software. As a result, you can gain free storage on your device.
- It also has a friendly user interface, so you can use it even if you are a beginner.
- You can use it on both Windows and Mac computers.
Besides, here is the top iTunes Backup Viewer for your reference.
Part 2: How to Uninstall iTunes Manually on Your PC
You can choose this method if you don’t want to uninstall iTunes using the one-click method with AnyFix. In this part, you can learn how to uninstall iTunes manually and get it reinstalled.
We explain the process in a step-by-step method, making it easier even for a beginner.
- As the first step, you should click on your Windows Menu and scroll down to iTunes. Then, right-click on that and choose ‘Uninstall.’ To complete the uninstallation process, you should restart the PC after that.
- Now, you should go to the Control Panel of your computer. Then, you can see an option called ‘Programs & Features.’ Choose that option, and you will have to remove the below-mentioned programs manually.
- QuickTime (if it is available)
- iTunes and Apple Software Update
- Apple Mobile Device Support and iCloud
- Bonjour and MobileMe
- Apple Application Support (32-bit) and Apple Application Support (64-bit)
- After that, you should restart the computer. That’s not all, though. You should also check if the below-mentioned folders exist. If they do, delete all those folders to complete the process.
- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
- C:\Program Files\iPod
- C:\Program Files\iTunes
You should see if these files exist on the 64-bit system and delete them.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
If you have installed programs in a different drive other than the ‘C’ drive, check on that device accordingly. For instance, if you have installed the programs on the ‘D’ drive, the above folders will be located there.
As you can clearly understand, the manual method is far more complex than iMobie AnyFix. In addition to that, the manual process takes a longer time to be completed.
So, if you prefer convenience and more accuracy, you may opt for AnyFix instead of the manual method.
By the way, let’s figure out how to fix The recovery server could not be contacted issue.
Part 3: How to Reinstall iTunes on Your Windows Computer
If you have done the basics as of now, iTunes is uninstalled from the PC. To get it done correctly, you must follow the steps below.
- First, you should launch the Apple page or Microsoft Store (depending on your OS). Then, download the iTunes installer files. After that, you should choose a folder in which you will be saving the files.
- You should run the iTunes installer files and select ‘Next.’ Then, you should see a page where terms and conditions are displayed. You should check the box and click on the option ‘Next.’
- Once you have done that, you must also choose the correct installation option. Those options are available in basic setup options. Be sure to click on the option called ‘Finish Installing.’
- The above steps will finish the reinstallation process. You can now restart the PC and check if it works correctly.
The Issues You Can Address by Uninstalling and Reinstalling iTunes
Here, let’s look at the most common issues you can address by reinstalling iTunes on your computer. You can use any methods we introduced above to reinstall iTunes and solve any of the issues mentioned below.
- If iTunes is experiencing automatic shutdowns, malfunctions, or is stuck.
- If iTunes has become unresponsive to any of your commands, frozen, or crashed often.
- Or if you cannot synchronize iTunes backup and its restoration function is not working.
- When you cannot install an iTunes update;
- When Apple asks you to uninstall and reinstall AppleCare, you see the alert dialog.
If you face any of the above-mentioned issues, you can resolve them by uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes.
However, there is a big difference between the manual reinstallation and the iMobie AnyFix option. As you may have already noticed, manual reinstallation is far more complicated than AnyFix.
So, if you are looking for a convenient, error-free, and fast method to reinstall iTunes, iMobie AnyFix, is superb. This software works perfectly on any Windows computer that operates on Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11.
Benefits of Using iMobie AnyFix Over the Manual Method
To give you a better idea about the capacity of iMobie AnyFix, we have composed this section. This section explains the benefits you can enjoy using AnyFix instead of the manual method.
AnyFix is the most simplified way to reinstall your iTunes software. You don’t need to take the long route to uninstall iTunes if you have AnyFix. AnyFix can save considerable time because it performs a one-click operation to uninstall iTunes.
If you take the manual method, you will see that you must follow many steps. As a result, you may even end up with an incorrect installation or uninstallation of iTunes.
You Can Use AnyFix to Address a Wide Range of Issues Linked to iTunes.
- If you notice an error message in iTunes stating ‘iTunes could not connect to the iPhone.’
- If the iTunes you have installed doesn’t synchronize with your iOS device;
- Or if your iTunes version doesn’t work correctly or becomes unresponsive;
- You notice that iTunes is not properly installed on your PC.
- You haven’t updated iTunes properly.
- If you cannot use iTunes to back up or restore your iOS device’s data.
In a nutshell, AnyFix is a one-stop solution to address various issues about iTunes.
Well, that’s how to reinstall iTunes if it experiences some issues. Please let us know if you want to know anything else about how to uninstall iTunes.