How to hack screen time on iPhones? There is no shortage of individuals who want to learn this trick due to various reasons.
With that said, this article explains everything about the possibility of hacking the screen time on an iPhone.
Will My Child Be Able to Hack Screen Time?
Many individuals want to know whether their kids can hack into screen time and make changes. The truth is that kids CAN disable or even change the limits of screen time on their devices. In fact, learning how to hack screen time is very simple, thanks to the internet and YouTube.
The truth is that there are several different methods to hack the screen time feature on an iPhone. So, as a parent, you also should know such hacks to counteract.
That said, the following content will explain how to hack screen time on any iPhone. You can use these methods to hack the screen time on your iPhone.
Besides, get understand the functionality of the Screen Time Passcode feature on your iOS device to control usage and guarantee your kids’ well-being here. In case of forgetting the passcode – we have you covered with a solution.
Hack 1: How to Hack Screen Time with No Passcode
First, let’s learn how to hack screen time without using a passcode.
For this method to work, you should use a professional application called “AnyUnlock – iPhone Password Unlocker“. It will hack the screen time without erasing any of your data.
Below are the most notable features of this tool.
- No data loss will occur during the hacking process.
- It can remove your device’s screen time in three easy steps.
- No passcode is needed to change the limitations of screen time.
- No need to perform a jailbreak to unlock the device.
- It is compatible with each and every iOS system.
Apart from that, this powerful tool can even work as an iCloud activation removal tool. Moreover, it can remove SIM cards and MDM locks, and so on. All that’s required is to download the application, get it to install, and start unlocking the device.
After that, please take the following steps correctly to get the unlocking done.
01. First, you should download AnyUnlock on your device and install it on a computer. Then, open the program and connect your iPhone to the same PC. After that, select the option called “Unlock Screen Time Passcode“.
02. Click on the option called “Unlock Now“.
03. Then, AnyUnlock will request you to create a backup of your device and encrypt it.
04. Once the analysis is completed, you can use AnyUnlock to remove the passcode.
Important: Does your iPhone have iOS 13 or a newer version? If so, Find My iPhone must be disabled on it before the beginning of the unlocking process.
Hack 2: Watch YouTube Through iMessage
The next solution you can try is to watch YouTube through iMessage.
This option becomes helpful if screen time is enabled on your device. When screen time is enabled, there will be restrictions for using applications like YouTube.
But if you use iMessage to watch YouTube, that problem will not occur at all. When you watch YouTube through iMessage, that will not count as screen time on your iPhone.
That said, here’s how to perform this trick.
- First of all, you should open the iMessage app on your iOS device to proceed. After that, you should tap the option that helps you write a new message.
- Click on Applet’s icon so you can share YouTube links.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy YouTube videos through iMessage.
Simply blocking YouTube in iPhone’s Screen Time will fix the problem. Doing so will stop YouTube from downloading any content to your iPhone. Here’s how to do it on your gadget.
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone. Then, go to “Screen Time“. Select “Content & Privacy Restrictions“. Go to “Content Restrictions” and choose “Web Content“. Then, tap “Limit Adult Websites“.
- Go to “Add Website“, which can be found under “Never Allow“. You can add YouTube to that.
- Now, tap “Done“.
Also, if you are having a hard time managing your child’s smartphone activity? The Screen Time app could be the answer. Continue reading to grasp its workings and identify the top choices.
Hack 3: Uninstall the Apps and Reinstall Them
Those who wonder how to hack screen time should consider this trick as well.
Well, your kids may uninstall and reinstall apps on their iOS devices to avoid restrictions. In fact, reinstallation of apps can remove all the restrictions.
Here’s how to do it.
- Perform a long press on the app that should be uninstalled and hold it until the vibration occurs.
- Click the cross icon located on the top of that app so it will be deleted.
- After that, you should confirm the action so the app will be deleted from the device.
- Then, open the App Store so you can search for and reinstall the app.
However, with the Screen Time feature, your kids won’t be able to uninstall any apps on the iOS device. It also prevents uninstalling apps through the App Store. This will be a good solution to prevent your kids from uninstalling the app.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Screen Time“. Then, go to “Content & Privacy Restrictions“. Select “iTunes & App Store Purchases“.
- Now, disable all the three options displayed on the screen. So, the respective user will not be able to install, delete or make in-app purchases.
Hack 4: Change the Phone Time and Avoid App Limits
Screen Time includes a function that limits the duration of time spent in specific apps.
Changing the time & date on the iPhone is another workaround for the limits of screen time.
The procedures for avoiding screen time in this fashion are as follows.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “General“. Then, go to “Date & Time“.
- Disable the option “Update Time Automatically“. You have the ability to modify the date and time.
The screen time feature allows you to disable the feature that changes the date and time of the phone. So, if you want to avoid screen hacking, enable this feature.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “General“. Tap “Date & Time“. Then, enable “Set Automatically“.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Screen Time“. Go to “Content & Privacy Restrictions“. Select “Location Services“. After that, go to “System Services“. Then, disable “Setting Time Zone“.
- Go back to one screen. Then, check the option called “Don’t Allow Changes“. The kids won’t be able to change the date and time anymore.
Hack 5: Find the Passcode by Recording the Screen
Here’s another hack that works practically to bypass your device’s screen time.
As per this method, you will use a screen recording tool (it comes with the iPhone). Your kids will be able to use this tool and record the screen without any trouble.
Below is how to perform this task.
- Scroll the screen down and open its notification panel. Next, you’ll find the icon specifically for recording. Just give that icon a click.
- Now, it’s time to key in your password. Then, the video will be downloaded on your iOS device. So the kids will know the password for screen time.
If you want to prevent kids from hacking Screentime, just disable the feature that records Screentime. Below is how to do it.
- Go to the “Settings” option and select “Screentime“. After that, go to “Content & Privacy Restrictions“. Then, go to “Content Restrictions“. You can then tap the “Screen Recording” option.
- Tap the option called “Don’t Allow“. It will disable “Screen recording” on iPhone. So, the device will not be able to record the screen.
Hack 6: Use Siri
Those who hope to figure out how to hack screen time can consider Siri as a solution. Your kids will use Siri and send messages without getting noticed on screen time. I
f you want to learn how to do it, here’s what you should do.
- First, you should ask Siri so it will send a message.
- Then, some basic information should be entered.
- Send the message.
As a parent, you can fix this by disabling Siri on the target device. Just go to “Settings” and then tap on “Screen Time“. Select “Content and Privacy Restrictions“. Tap “Allowed Apps“.
Then, toggle off Siri and Dictation.
Hack 7: Find the Passcode of Screentime
If your kids find the passcode of screentime, they can make the necessary changes without a hassle.
This is correct if you use an easy passcode that can be guessed. So, if you already have applied a weak passcode, change it to a strong, complex one.
Below is how to do that.
- Open “Settings” and tap “Screen Time“. Then, select “Change Screen Time Passcode“.
- Now, you’ll see a prompt asking for changes to the passcode. Go to the option “Change Screen Time Passcode“.
- Now, enter the existing passcode and then enter the new one.
Hack 8: Use Apps When the Restricted Time is Over
It is possible to set app limits for Screen Time on an iOS device.
As a result, only a selected range of apps can be used within a time frame. However, if this feature isn’t activated, children will continue to utilize those applications.
So, you should enable this option by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Screen Time“. Go to “App Limits” and choose “Add Limit“. After that, pick the category of the app that should be blocked. Then, you should tap “Next“.
- Select a limit. The minimum is one minute. Then, enable “Block at End of Limit“.
- That’s it. Kids won’t be able to make use of those blocked apps.
Hack 9: Send Messages via the Contacts App
Contacts is another good option for those who wonder how to hack screen time.
Anyone can send messages through Contacts. This is a loophole, however, from the parent’s point of view.
This can be fixed using the steps mentioned below.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Screen Time“.
- Go to “App Limits” and select “Add Limit“.
- Go to “Productivity” and tap “Next“.
- Then, you should select “1 minute” as the limit for contacts.
With screen time, you can limit the time your kids are spending on their iPhones. With this, you can easily limit access to features and apps on your device.
Make sure that you have a passcode that cannot be guessed easily. Never use four similar digits as the passcode. Also, avoid passcodes like 1234, 1010, 4321, etc.
While Apple doesn’t directly “detect” if you’ve fiddled with your screen time, consistent resetting or other suspicious activities might catch their attention.
Yes, it does! A factory reset wipes all data and settings from your device, including screen time limits. But remember, always back up your data first!
It’s a mixed bag. Some third-party apps might be safe, but others could pose security risks. Always do your due diligence before downloading any app.
Yes, but it’s a bit of a process. To eliminate the screen time passcode, it’s necessary to wipe your device clean and initialize it as if it were brand new.
Apple typically releases major iOS updates annually, with smaller updates throughout the year. However, there’s no guarantee these will affect screen time limits.
The ethics of manipulating screen time boil down to intent and consequence. If it’s done to abuse the system or avoid necessary limitations, then it’s probably not kosher. Don’t forget the possession of significant power is always accompanied by substantial responsibility!
So, those who wonder how to hack screen time should pay attention to the hacks mentioned above.
Nevertheless, opting for an application like AnyUnlock is arguably the most hassle-free choice. It can unlock any passcode without worrying about losing data. It can also be used to remove iCloud locks on iPhones without data loss.
That said, if you know other handy tips about screen time, please keep us posted.