If you own an LG phone, but some of the functions on the phone are locked. Then this will ruin the whole experience of having a smartphone in your hand.
If you want to use an unlocked LG phone, there are ways you can achieve that without ruining all of your data during the process.
Many people in their daily lives can’t keep track of everything they do; if you forgot the PIN on your LG phone, you don’t have to worry anymore.
This article has all the information to help you find the answer: How to unlock LG phones Forgot PIN?
Taking care of anything takes a lot of time and effort. You have to put way too much effort if that thing is an electrical product. It brings us to the phones that we use in our daily lives.
If you have an LG phone, you forgot the PIN on LG phones and are looking for the right solution. Then this article will provide you with everything there is to know to help your cause.
Smartphone users have plenty of annoying problems every day; some of the faults can be blamed on the phones, and others can be blamed on us.
Forgetting the PIN code of a phone has become one of the common things smartphone users from all walks of life face every day. Let’s get into the main task we have in our hands – how to unlock your LG phone forgot PIN?
Unlock LG Phones with 4uKey If You Forgot PIN on LG Phone
Using an app to unlock your device is the best way to unlock your device. This will not lead to erasing your data to unlock your phone. This is nice to have because our phone has critical data of all of our activities on various apps.
If you haven’t synced up every tiny bit of the data on your phone to the cloud online. Then you are gonna lose a lot if you’re going to remove everything on the phone altogether.
The first step to using 4uKey is to download the app from the website to your computer. You don’t have to worry about the app’s background. As of now, more than 3 million people have downloaded this app to remove their passcode. So be assured about the app.
PS: here, you will learn more about how to unlock iPhone without a password.
Install the app on the computer and connect your LG phone to the computer. Use a USB cable to connect the phone to your computer for a faster result. Make sure to allow the app on the firewall or prevent you from using the software.
Upon launching, you are going to see a lot of software features on the front page of the app. Here you will navigate to the feature that you want to use. But for this article, we gonna go through how to unlock the LG phone’s screen lock. Once you are on this page, select ‘Remove Screen Lock.’
Once you have selected the Remove Screen Unlock option, you will get directed to the screen unlock page. You will see only one button, ‘Start‘. If your device is connected to the system, press ‘Start‘ to continue.
Now that you have selected the process to unlock the screen on the LG phone, you have to follow just a little bit of steps to follow to achieve exactly that. The first step you have to do is to put your phone in downloading mode.
Follow the instructions below to learn the steps to do that.
- Turn down your phone.
- Press the volume down + power button, then long-press the buttons
- When you see that Android logo, please press the volume up button.
Once your phone enters the downloading mode, it will download the recovery package. The speed of the download will vary depending on the internet service provider. This will take a couple of minutes to finish.
Once your phone finishes downloading the required package, it will extract the package to start removing the screen lock on your phone. Don’t worry about the data on the phone, as this process will not harm any of it during the removal process.
When you see the green bar reaching 100%, you will know the removal process has been completed. Now, all you should follow is some information. Then you will have an unlocked LG phone in your hand.
Unlock LG SIM with LG Unlocker
Here is another software promising to be the right answer for unlocking LG phones without losing all the data.
- The first is to visit the site www.doctorsim.com.
- Select the model of your phone. In the brand section, select LG.
- Then select the model, country, and network provider of the device you are using. Here you have to pay a little bit of money to carry on to the next step.
- Within a few hours, the code will be sent to your email address. All you have to do here is to follow some information to continue.
Unlock LG Phone by Hard Reset If You Forgot PIN on LG Phone
This method won’t cost you any money to do so. But it will cost all of your data inside the phone. If your phone doesn’t have any important data, you could use this method to unlock your phone.
- Put your device into recovery mode.
- Hold down the button of Power & Volume Down at the same time.
- Once you see your LG logo on the screen, it is time to release all the buttons.
- Then select the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset‘ option on your phone to fully reset your phone.
- You will be asked to confirm the decision. If you want to lose all of your data, select ‘Yes.’
- Once the wiping is complete, select the ‘reboot system now.’
Unlock LG Phone Forgot PIN with iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
Here is the best method to remove the password without worrying about data being lost. This software will ensure 100% safety of your data on your phone while running the removal process in the background.
Out of all the options here, this is one of the easier options for having an unlocked LG phone in no time.
- CPU: 1GHz Chipset (32-bit or 64-bit) or above is better
- HDD: 200 MB and above free space
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/7 (Both x64 / x86 bits)
- Devices – Google, Huawei, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Honor, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and more.
- Android Systems – Android 2.3 – Android 11.0.
● Install / Connect
Install UnlockGo (Android) for your PC. And connect your phone to the PC. You will need a good internet connection and a USB cable to connect the phone.
Once you are in the main section of the page, select ‘Unlock Screen Lock.’ And then hit ‘Start.’
Now you have to select the brand of your phone. Then select ‘Unlock.’
● Put the Device into Recovery Mode
Next, you should put your device into Recovery Mode depending if you have or not the Home button on your Android phone.
● Complete the Unlocking Process
In this step, please follow the simple instructions below to start the unlocking process. After finishing, tap on Done and set a new password.
- What can I do if I forget my LG phone PIN?
You can use the Android Device Manager, perform a factory reset, or use a third-party unlocking service.
- Will a factory reset on my LG phone erase all my data?
Yes, a factory reset will erase all data on your phone.
- What is the Android Device Manager?
It’s a Google service that can help locate and manage your Android devices, including locking or erasing a lost device.
- Can I use my fingerprint instead of a PIN to unlock my LG phone?
Yes, if your LG phone model supports biometric features, you can use your fingerprint or facial recognition to unlock your phone.
- Can a third-party service safely unlock my LG phone without data loss?
Some professional services can unlock your phone without risking data loss. However, always do your research to ensure the company is reputable.
That is why iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is the best way to have unlocked LG phones without any hassle or going through a bunch of codes or waiting for an email and paying a huge amount of money in return as UnlockGo will be a faster, easier, and cheaper option for you to unlock your phone at any time.
Forgot PIN on an LG phone or any other phone is a common thing smartphone users from every brand face daily. The solution to these problems has always been to understand what makes the problem occur on the phone first, then find the right solution.