The iPhone X and iPhone 8 devices are the new models the Apple technology company released. These two new devices have come up with the latest innovation in phone technology worldwide.
These models have caught the fascination of technology enthusiasts of all ages owing to their up-to-date properties and looks, such as the all-screen look, augmented reality, super retina display, and more.
This article on how to unlock iPhone X without the password is a way to cater to the many doubts and questions of iPhone X device users.
Most iPhone X device users often turn to the factory resetting option instead of looking for possible ways to unlock their iPhone X devices without a password.
There is also another helpful trick that you can use instead. Though this trick may seem small in use, the actuality is that this can be a very useful option for you at some point.
By the way, you will find out how to unlock LG phones.
Part 0. How to Unlock iPhone X Without Password & Passcode Using IMEIDoctor
If you need to unlock iPhone X from any carrier in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Brazil, Spain, Japan, and so on, IMEIDoctor should be your best choice.
This official IMEI unlock service can unlock your iPhone Over-The-Air automatically & permanently. And it supports well for all iPhone models.
To get further clarity on the requirement to know how to unlock iPhone X without the password, we have built up a listing of the situations you may require to bypass your iPhone X lock screen devoid of a password.
The Situations Are As Follows:
- 1. When you forget your password on the iPhone X device and want to gain entry to the iPhone X urgently.
- 2. When you are looking for means to get back your password when your partner or friend has altered the iPhone X device password.
- 3. On instances where you wish to demonstrate the limitation in the iPhone X device’s password-sheltered lock screen to a friend.
- 4. When you find a lost iPhone X and wish to be familiar with the due owner, give it back to the alleged person.
- 5. When trying to enter an older iPhone 6S, wipe it spotless before having to give it out.
In this article, we provide the best tips and tricks to unlock iPhone X without a password in easy and convenient ways.
In addition, we are also recommending you an excellent third-party tool in the following segment for your handiness in performing such day-to-day tasks.
For your convenience, we have divided the article into four distinct parts:
Tenorshare 4uKey is professional software that can simply unlock your iPhone by removing passcode protection. It lets you access your iPhone however you want.
Below is the detailed user guide to unlocking your iPhone via 4uKey.
1. Free download & launch 4uKey on your PC. Then make the connection between your locked iPhone X and your computer.
2. Now, you should download firmware for your locked iPhone X.
3. 4uKey will remove the passcode from your iPhone once the firmware is downloaded.
That’s it. You can use your iPhone X freely now.
Part 2: Through Siri
Recently, a new study on the iOS 10.3.3 and 10.3.2 system beta has found that it is achievable to gain entry into the iPhone X main screen devoid of a password with the help of Siri.
To do so, follow the steps below carefully:
1: You can start by pressing the main button using your fingers. Doing this would prompt Siri in its wake-up mode.
2: Next, utter the words “Cellular Data”, then turn off your Wi-Fi system to do away with connectivity admittance.
3: Now, you must press your iPhone X home switch so that you can be redirected to your phone’s home screen.
Even though Apple has already blocked this small loophole in its current iOS 14 version, there are still a few ways in which you can use Siri to examine messages on the iPhone X device or put up a comment on Facebook devoid of a password.
The only thing to be done here is to prompt Siri to come around and say “Post on Facebook” or “Read messages.”
Siri will start to read all your due messages displayed on the locked screen or post the desired comment on Facebook in that order.
Part 3: Additional Methods
Aside from Siri, there is a large availability of additional useful ways to unlock the iPhone X device without a password. These methods have been discussed as follows:
- Trying to input Your most frequently used password: If you are analyzing this article in case you have forgotten your iPhone X lock screen password, then it is best to use your most frequently used password before trying other methods. You can try this common password technique, and if it still does not respond, you may look into additional tricks.
- Contacting Apple Support: In case the 1st and 2nd tricks and tips that we have shared with you are not responding in the desired fashion, then you can choose to contact the Apple Support center to get aid in this problem so that there is no further loss of data on your iPhone X device.
- Erasing the iPhone X device with the Recovery Mode: Cleaning the iPhone X device with the Recovery Mode would instantaneously obliterate your password, but this also erases all your iPhone X data.
For This, Follow the Steps Below:
1: Start by connecting the iPhone X device to the PC and launch the iTunes interface.
2: Then, force restarts the iPhone X device by pressing the Volume Down with Sleep or Wake buttons till the screen of recovery mode appears.
3: You will get the option to ‘Restore’ or ‘Update,’ wherein you must tap on ‘Restore.’
4: You can now set up your iPhone X when it has completed the restoration.
Part 4: iToolab UnlockGo
If you are looking for the easiest way to solve this problem, you should seek help from the professional iPhone Lock Removal software – iToolab UnlockGo(iOS).
With it, you can easily unlock your iPhone/iPad from different locks with simple clicks, such as screen lock or iCloud lock.
Powerful Features of iToolab UnlockGo
- 1-click to unlock your iPad/iPhone from the various lock without iTunes or a passcode; even your Apple ID is disabled.
- Immediately unlock the activation lock & remove your Apple ID and iCloud account from your activated iPhone/iPad without the passcode, by which you are allowed to switch to another account.
- Instantly remove the disabled screen, lock screen, or any other passcodes from your broken iPhone screen.
- With fast speed and a high success rate of completion.
- After unlocking it immediately, you can set up your iPhone with a new lock.
- The free trial version is available for you to check if it will work for your iPhone/iPad.
Simple Steps to Unlock iPhone X Without Passcode
1: Ensure iPhone X is Connected to Your Computer
Once you have connected your iPhone X to your computer, it should be automatically detected by our program. In the main interface, select “Unlock Screen Passcode” to proceed.
In case your iPhone X isn’t recognized by your computer, put your device into “Recovery Mode” or “DFU Mode” by following the instructions below so that it can be detected.
How to Put iPhone X into “Recovery Mode”:
How to Put iPhone X into “DFU Mode”:
2: Download the Latest Firmware
Next, the latest firmware package will need to be downloaded by selecting a save path and “Download.” If you have already downloaded the firmware package, just click “Select” to import the firmware into the program.
The firmware package is often a very large file, so the download process may take some time. Having a stable internet connection will help speed up the process.
3: Start the Unlocking Process
Once you have downloaded the necessary firmware, you can remove your iPhone X password by selecting “Start Unlock.”
Please ensure that your iPhone remains connected to your computer throughout the passcode removal process, which may take several minutes.
After your iPhone password has been successfully removed, you will be able to set up a new password, Touch ID, and Face ID settings for your iPhone X. You can restore your data to your device from a previous iTunes/iCloud backup.
Simple Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone X
1. Launch iToolab UnlockGo
On your computer, open iToolab UnlockGo, select “Unlock Apple ID” to connect your iPhone X to the computer and choose “Trust” from your iPhone screen.
2. Bypass Apple ID
To delete the Apple ID and iCloud account currently associated with your iPhone X, select the “Unlock Now” tab.
Note: UnlockGo’s “Unlock Apple ID” feature supports devices running iOS 11.4 or later with a passcode lock and Two-Factor Authentication enabled currently.
Next, you will need to confirm that the lock screen and Two-Factor Authentication have been turned on your device.
You’ll need to manually check that Two-Factor Authentication is activated by going to Settings > Apple ID > Password & Security. To proceed, select “Yes” if this is enabled.
After selecting the answer, you’ll need to download the firmware. The model of your iPhone X will automatically be detected by UnlockGo. Select the appropriate firmware version and select “Download”. It will take a few minutes to finish it.
Once the firmware is downloaded, click “Unlock Now” to start unlocking the Apple ID.
It will take a few minutes to complete the unlocking. During the process, ensure that your device remains connected to your computer.
3. Set Up Your iPhone X
Lastly, your Apple ID will be removed successfully, and please follow the guide on the interface to set up your device.
After restarting, please set up your iPhone. Select “Unlock with Password” on the display screen. Next, choose “Use Device Passcode,” then enter the screen passcode.
Afterward, you will be able to create a new Apple ID and enjoy all of your iPhone X’s features.
These are the most common methods to unlock iPhone X without a password. Now that you have learned of these methods, you can use these yourself or on behalf of a needy friend.
iToolab UnlockGo(iOS) & Tenorshare 4uKey(iOS) software are apt tools that can easily complete such day-to-day device unlocking tasks without a password.