The term “Blocking” is pretty self-explanatory. You will not be able to send or receive a text from a person who has blocked you.
Thus cutting off all the communication with that person. But if you want to text them, then we might have the solution for you.
In this article, we will discuss how to text someone who blocked you on your iPhone or Android.
How Can You Check if You Are Blocked?
However, you need to confirm that you have been blocked by the person before trying anything. Here is how you can check if you are blocked.
If you get a notification saying “Message Not Delivered”, then it’s likely that you are blocked. However, there are more reasons for this to happen.
If you are using Social media and someone has blocked you, then you will not be able to see their profile. This is a pretty good indicator that they have blocked you.
What if you are really blocked? Then we are here to help! In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide on texting someone who has blocked you. Methods for both Android and iPhone apps are given below.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android?
If someone has blocked you on an Android phone, then you can text them by following the steps given below.
- Visit the Play Store.
- Search for a SpoofCard App.
- Continue to Download and Install the App.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Go to the Navigation Page, Tap on Spoof Text.
- Select “New Spoof Text“.
- Enter the phone number you want to send the text to (The number of the person who has blocked you).
- It is crucial to provide the app with permission to access your Contacts.
- Type your text in the given field
- Hit Send!
Also, there are other options in which you can text the person without exposing your identity. This anonymous text can be sent using online services and apps.
Here is a list of some services that you can use for texting someone anonymously.
All you have to do is to visit the site. Next, enter the details that are required (The Phone number of the person), then type in the text you want to send them.
After that, you can send the text to that person anonymously.
Besides, here, we explain what you must do if iMessage not working on your iPad or iPhone & the best method you can try to fix it on your iOS device.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You – Instagram Version?
Using Social media, we make a lot of connections. Both the possibilities exist after this. That is, either you stay friends, or they block you. But there is a solution to that. You can still text them even after being blocked.
Let’s say a person has blocked you on Insta, but you still want to communicate with the person. The easiest trick is to create a new account. With this new account, you can send them a request in hopes of communication.
There is one more trick, but it will take a lot of convincing to your friends. You will have to convince another friend to give you access to their account. After this, you can try messaging the person that blocked you from your friend’s account. You can try convincing the person to unblock you by clearing the misunderstanding if any.
They have blocked you on Insta, but you can contact them via Whatsapp, Facebook, text, or even call. You can try talking to them using these mediums and thus also trying to get yourself unblocked.
Also, how about using an anonymous message website and making fun of your friends? Here are the top ten Anonymous Message Websites for you.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You – Snapchat Version?
Snapchat has been the latest media sensation due to all of its cool filters. It is also easy to block someone on Snapchat. But if someone has blocked you, you can still contact them using the methods mentioned here.
Like Instagram, you can dump this old account on which you are blocked and then create a new one. With this new account, you can clear out any misunderstandings with that person.
Also, you can still ask for a friend to lend you their account for a while. This way, you can try convincing the person to unblock you from your friend’s account. Snapchat can have multiple accounts on a device, so this method becomes easier.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on iPhone’s iMessage?
If someone has blocked you on iMessage, you can still contact them through various means. It gives you a chance to make things straight if you two have a misunderstanding. Here’s how you text someone who blocked you on iPhone’s iMessage:
- Navigate to Settings
- Tap on Messages
- Choose the option saying “Send & Receive“.
- Look for the option “You Can Be Reached By iMessage At“.
- Click on that option
- Select “Add Another Email“
- Add a new email
- Complete Verification process
- After that, navigate to “Start New Conversation From“.
- Select the New Email you added
Now that the new email address is the sender, the blocking of your previous email won’t bother you.
You will easily be able to send a text to the person who has blocked your old email. This is due to the iMessages work on the email system.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You – WhatsApp Version?
If you have been blocked on WhatsApp by someone, you can try using the tricks given below to text them.
These are the two easiest and quickest methods to text someone who blocked you:
- Deleting Account– You can just delete your WhatsApp account. After this, you can set up a new one to text the person who has blocked you. With the deleted account, all the data about who had blocked you will also be deleted. With a fresh start to your WhatsApp account, you can try starting fresh with the person who had blocked you.
- Asking A Friend For Help– The easy way is to ask a friend to create a group. This group will only consist of you, your friend, and the person who has blocked you. Then your friend can either leave the group or stay, depending on your comfort. This way, your text can reach the person who has blocked you. This will get you a chance to fix things up between you two.
Will the Text Be Delivered if I’m Blocked?
As mentioned earlier, “How to text someone who blocked you?”, the text will not be delivered to the person who has blocked you. The contact will be cut off completely.
Even your phone will receive a “Message Not Delivered” notification. This “Message Not Delivered” notification will imply that you have been blocked.
Will They Be Notified if You Block Them?
No, they will never be directly notified. But when their messages do not reach you, they’ll get to know that they have been blocked.
How to Know if Someone on Messenger Has Blocked You?
If you are using the Messenger app, you might have noticed the delivered and seen signs near your texts.
These signs can show if you are blocked or not; there even is a direct text telling you that you are blocked. The small circle beside the messages can tell you the status of your message.
- If the circle is empty with no check mark, then the message is not sent.
- If the circle is empty with a check mark, the message is successfully sent.
- If the circle is filled with a color and has a check mark, then it has been successfully delivered to the person.
- If the circle is filled with their profile picture, it means that the person has seen your message.
How to Know if Someone on Snapchat Has Blocked You?
Before knowing How to text someone who blocked you on Snapchat, you need to know if you are blocked or not.
Unfortunately, Snapchat does not notify you in any way if you are blocked by someone on Snapchat. However, you can still find out if that’s the case.
If someone on Snapchat is that their profile won’t show up even if you search their username. This will be a direct alert that you have been blocked.
To verify this even further, you can take your friend’s account to search for the same username. If they show up in your friend’s search results, then it’s official, You have been blocked!
Is It Possible to Get Unblocked From Someone’s Snapchat?
If the person themselves doesn’t want to unblock you, you can’t get unblocked by yourself. A personal confrontation is required to convince the person to unblock you.
You can talk it out if there is any misunderstanding between you two. This is the only way to get unblocked by the person on Snapchat.
How to Know if Someone on Google Duo Has Blocked You?
In case you are wondering if someone has blocked you on Google Duo, then here is the sign that can help you to know.
- Only one or no rings before the call is sent to voicemail.
- The above thing occurs every time you call them. (Try for at least 2 days)
This is how you can find out if you have been blocked on Google Duo or not.
Signs That You Have Been Blocked on iMessage
- No Confirmatory Notification about the message being delivered.
- Unable to call the number.
- If a call from your number does not reach them, then try calling from a different number.
- The status of your iMessage can indirectly tell you if you have been blocked or not.
- Color of the iMessage bubble.
How to Know if Someone on TikTok Has Blocked You?
There are a few ways available by which you can find out if you have been blocked by someone on TikTok. These methods are very easy, and we have listed three of them in this article.
1. Check Following List
You will know if someone has blocked you on TikTok if they don’t appear in your Following list.
- Launch TikTok and Open youProfile
- Open the Following List.
- Search for the Username of the person.
- If the search result does not show their profile, then you have been blocked.
2. Look for Their Posts
If they have mentioned you in any way, then it is possible that you can see their posts.
However, if you are blocked by that person, you won’t be able to view those posts. This will be a very reliable sign of being blocked.
3. Search for Them
If you can’t find them on your discover page, then there is a high probability that they have blocked you. To do so, follow these steps.
- Launch TikTok
- Open Discover page
- Search for their username
- See if their profile shows up
If you are using the correct username but still their profile does not appear, then they have blocked you.
How to Know if Someone on Instagram Has Blocked You?
You can confirm that by following the steps given below:
- Open Instagram on your browser.
- Try visiting www.instagram.com/username (replace ‘username‘ with their Instagram handle).
- If the result is a page saying, “Sorry, this page isn’t available“, then you can be sure that you are blocked by that person.
- You can also repeat the above procedure from a different or new account. Make sure this account isn’t blocked. If their profile is visible from another account, then they have certainly blocked you.
Also, make sure that their account is not deleted. You can do so by checking the interaction with a mutual connection.
If they have been liking and commenting on a profile that you both follow, then you can be sure that they have blocked you.
How to Know if Someone on Discord Has Blocked You?
If you are following this article on how to text someone who blocked you, you need to know if you truly are blocked or not.
On Discord, it is pretty simple to confirm being blocked. The following are the major signs:
- Unable to reply to their text on a mutual server
- Unable to send a message
- Unable to react to their messages using emote
Where Do Messages from a Blocked Person Go in an iPhone?
Android phones have a separate space where the messages from the blocked person go.
However, there is no such folder where blocked messages are stored on the iPhone. Thus there is no chance of you getting to read what the blocked person is texting you.
Is it Possible to Only Block Calls?
Let’s see; you wish to receive texts from someone but no calls. Unfortunately, it is not possible to do so. The only way to receive texts is to unblock the person from calls as well.
Best Anonymous SMS Sending Services – iPhone
These are the best services you can use for sending an SMS anonymously.
Smiley Private Texting
- Free App
- Only for US & Canada phone numbers
- One of the best services for anonymous texting
Text Burner Application
- Most Popular on iOS
- A broad range of numbers to choose from
- More than just a chat app
- Selling and buying marketplace
- Bitcoin trading is also possible
- Lets you talk anonymously
- Safe tool
Blocking Someone on iPhone or Android
Knowing how to text someone who blocked you also leads to the curiosity of knowing how to block someone. Here’s how you do it.
- Open call history
- Find the number that you want to block
- Tap on the more information button ( i symbol )
- Select “Block Contact“
- Open call history
- Find the number and tap on three dots beside the number
- Select “Block Number”
What Happens When You Call Someone Who Has Blocked You?
Your call will be redirected or disconnected after only one or no ring.