Many people out there have faced a situation like this, i.e., they have forgotten the password of their Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, and now they want to unlock their Samsung phone.
Samsung is one of the most used mobile devices, as it has various features and functions. These exotic features and functions of Samsung phones allow users to do a lot of things.
However, when you forget your Samsung Galaxy password, there arises a major problem.
You may have set a password to your Samsung Smartphone, but now you do not remember the password. The lock may be set in either a pattern or a PIN code.
Many people want an efficient solution to this. They want to know how they can unlock their Samsung mobile device. After unlocking their Samsung phone, they can access their phone data and get back all the information they want from their mobile device.
Furthermore, if you unlock your Samsung Smartphone, you can sell it at a much higher price and get more customers for your phone, along with many other similar advantages.
But, the question is how you can reset your Samsung Galaxy without losing data & unlock your Samsung mobile device in case you have forgotten the Samsung Galaxy password, whether it is a pattern or PIN code.
There are two ways to unlock your Samsung mobile device. One is to do it through the factory reset option, and the other is to use the 4uKey – Android Unlock (Android Lock Screen Removal software).
We have covered both methods in this article so that consumers can decide which is best for them. Both these ways can help you to unlock your Samsung phone when you have forgotten the password of your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, whether in the form of a pattern or PIN code.
For LG users, here is for you: how to unlock your LG phone forgot your password.
The first solution to your problem is to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy mobile device and unlock your pattern or PIN code password.
The factory reset solution includes several simple methods, among which you can choose the one you feel is the most convenient. A hard reset solution is one of the quickest and most effective ways to unlock your Samsung mobile device.
If your Samsung phone is really freezing, not responding well, and is slow, or you forgot your Samsung Galaxy password, then this is the right method for you.
You can also factory reset your Samsung mobile device if you face problems resetting alternatives or accessing your factory data. You can follow any of the below-mentioned methods to reset your Samsung mobile device quickly factory.
Method 1. Google Login (for Android 4.4 or Lower)
If your Samsung phone is still running on Android 4.4 or even lower, follow the below steps to fix on ‘Forgot Samsung Password’ issue.
- Enter the wrong pattern five times;
- Please choose the option of ‘Forgot Pattern’;
- Now, enter the Google account backup PIN or log in;
- That’s it; your Samsung device will be unlocked.
Method 2. ‘Pattern Password Disable‘ & Custom Recovery (You Should Need the SD Card)
To fix the ‘Forgot Samsung Password’ issue, you should be an advanced user with ideas for ‘Rooting’ and ‘Custom Recovery.’
You need to install one kind of customer recovery & you need to have an SD card on your Samsung device. The SD card is used to move a ZIP file to that phone, and it’s the only way to transfer that file when the Samsung phone is locked.
- Download the ‘Pattern Password Disable‘ ZIP file on your PC & transfer it to the SD card on the Samsung phone.
- Insert the SD card into your Samsung phone.
- Restart the Samsung phone into recovery mode.
- Now, flash that file on your SD card & restart your phone.
- And now, your Samsung phone will boot up with no lock screen. Just input a random password or gesture to unlock it.
Method 3. Delete Samsung Password File Using ADB
This method only works when you previously enabled USB Debugging on your Samsung phone, and your computer is allowed to connect via ADB.
- Connect your Samsung phone and computer via a USB cable, and then open the Command prompt in ADB. Type the command of ‘adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key‘ & Enter.
- Now, restart your Samsung device, and the secure lock screen should be gone, and then you are able to access your phone. Don’t forget to set a new PIN, password, or pattern before rebooting again.
Method 4. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Galaxy Password
The fourth method to unlock your Samsung Smartphone when you forget your Samsung password is to factory reset your Samsung mobile device by switching off your phone, pressing the home button, and slowly releasing the power button while pressing the home button of your Samsung Smartphone.
When you see the Android recovery system on the screen of your Samsung mobile device, select the search key.
After this, select the factory reset option, wipe data option, and press OK by pressing your power key. Choose yes, and then delete all the data on your phone. This will reboot and thus factory reset your Samsung Smartphone.
These are the four methods to factory reset your Samsung mobile device when you forget the Samsung Galaxy password.
However, the factory reset solution is not a reliable method to unlock your Samsung Smartphone, as it damages all your phone data.
On the other hand, there is a second solution to unlock your Samsung mobile device, which is using the Tenorshare 4uKey – Android Screen Unlocker software on your phone.
4uKey is the best tool to unlock your Samsung Smartphone without losing any of your phone data. Plus, it is easy and safe to use.
Solution 2: Use 4uKey – Android Screen Unlocker Software when Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
The 4uKey – Android Unlock program is an effective and fast unlocking solution for your mobile device. It can easily and quickly unlock your Android phone password, whether it is a pattern or PIN code.
Additionally, with the 4uKey program, you can also restore your phone’s text messages, photos, videos, contacts, documents, audio, and much more.
This amazing phone unlocking software – 4uKey, is easy to use. This user-friendly program can be used by a beginner and a highly professional person. Plus, 4uKey does not take much memory from your system and runs efficiently. Have a look at some of the features of the 4uKey – Android.
- Unlock Android phone password without factory reset & Remove lock screen within 5 minutes
- Can remove four different types of lock screens, including pattern, PIN, fingerprints, and password
- Only removes the phone’s lock screen without any loss of data
- Anyone can use this program without any technical knowledge to Bypass Samsung Account
- Supports any carriers, such as T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.
- Fully compatible with LG G Series, Samsung Galaxy S, Tab, and Note series
- Available on Windows
- Money back guarantee of 30 days
So, if you want to unlock your Samsung Smartphone with the help of 4uKey – Android UnLock software, you can do so by following these steps.
How to Unlock Your Samsung Phone with 4uKey if You Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password?
To get started with the 4uKey software, you must first download it and then follow these steps.
Step 1: Start 4uKey
Open the 4uKey program and then go to the option of ‘Remove Screen Lock.’ Connect your Samsung Smartphone, and then 4uKey will automatically install the driver for the Samsung phone.
Step 2: Start to Remove Samsung Lock
After you connect your Samsung phone to the computer, please click the ‘Start’ button to fix the issue of the ‘Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password.’
Please note that “Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device” if you have no problem with that, please tap the Yes button to continue.
Step 4: Remove Samsung Screen Password Now
It will take you several minutes to remove your Samsung screen lock. Then click Done to finish the task.
You must follow these steps to unlock your Samsung phone with 4uKey for Android if you have forgotten the Samsung Galaxy password.
Solution 3. Use iToolab UnlockGo (Android) to Unlock Samsung Smartphones
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) – Unlock Samsung Screen Lock Instantly
- Remove different screen locks: pattern, PIN, fingerprint, password
- Unlock Samsung screen in various scenarios: forgot screen password, device with a broken screen, enter wrong passwords too many times, a second-hand device with a locked screen, fingerprint unlock not working
- Support for more than 6000 Android phones, including Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, etc.
- Easy to use and fast to unlock
Only Three Simple Steps to Unlock Your Samsung Smartphone
1. First, download and set up UnlockGo. Then connect your Samsung phone to it and tap the “Unlock Screen Lock” option.
2. Please check your smartphone brand and click the “Unlock” button.
3. In this step, please follow up below simple guide to put your Samsung phone into recovery mode, then remove the screen passcode.
4. It will take some minutes to remove the Samsung Screen lock; after that, you can set your new passcode.
Bonus: Unlock Samsung Phone for Any Network
For people who are looking for an online way to unlock Samsung smartphones for any network, you should definitely try DirectUnlocks.
DirectUnlocks is a legal tool & works perfectly for almost all networks, such as cricket, Cellcom, at&t, Sprint, Xfinity, etc. from the USA; T Mobile, ASDA Mobile, Orange, Giffgaff, Sky, Virgin, Tesco, Talk Mobile, Vodafone, etc. from the UK, even TELUS, Bell, MTS, Fido, Rogers, etc. from Canada, and others from Sweden, Ireland, France, Spain.