If an FRP lock is on your Android device, you may be looking to perform the ADB FRP bypass process. This lock is implemented on every Android device that runs on the 5.1 version and above.
Due to this FRP lock, users who could not recall the password for their synced Google account have to go through a lot. So, if you do not remember the password anymore for your Google account, the only solution is to bypass this FRP lock.
FRP refers to Factory Reset Protection, where FRP lock protects your Android smartphone from being employed by unauthorized handlers even after your phone has been successfully reset to the default factory settings.
Performing the ADB FRP bypass is the only option if you like to use your Android device after carrying out the FRP process. This method involves the use of the ADB tool to remove the FRP lock from the Android device.
Today, there are several ADB FRP bypass software, such as GSM flasher. This tool lets you get rid of the lock from any Android tablet or smartphone by running some commands.
After you have executed that command, you will no longer come across any prompts asking you to sign into the Google account.
So, when it comes to bypassing the FRP lock, many users tend to use the ADP FRP bypass method. Here, we will show you how to bypass the lock using the ADB method and other effective bypass tools.
Part 1: How to Perform ADB FRP Bypass Process
For using the ADB FRP bypass, users will first have to download Fastboot and ADB on their computers. Install these programs on the system and follow the instructions below to bypass the lock with ADB commands.
Steps to Perform ADP FRP Bypass on Android:
Step 1: Connect Your Device
First, switch on your device and connect it to the computer with a genuine USB cable. Now, enable USB debugging by following the steps:
Open ‘Settings‘ on your device and go to ‘About Phone.’ From there, keep scrolling down to find the Build number. Now, click on this number 7 times. Return to ‘Settings‘ and try accessing the Developer tabs. Check against the USB debugging feature and hit ‘OK‘ when a prompt appears.
Step 2: Enter the Listed Commands
Next, you need to open the CMD box on the system and, on that interface, enter the following commands:
- adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/
- adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
- adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1
Please note that you need to type these commands one by one. After putting in one command, hit ‘Enter‘ before you type the next one.
Once you have finished executing the commands, you need to reboot the device. Now, you have successfully carried out the ADB FRP Bypass process.
Limitations to Use the ADB Method:
Usually, this ADB FRP bypass method works for almost all Android models. However, this bypass process is not highly recommended due to the following reasons:
- This method involves several complicated commands, which are quite difficult to digest for many users.
- If you commit a mistake, even if omitting a single space, hyphen, or letter, this bypass method is not going to work.
- There’s no proof that this ADB FRP bypass method will work on all Android models. The method might not work on the recent Android versions.
- For setting up the ADB tool on your system, you may need a bit of technical experience.
Part 2: Best Way to Bypass FRP on Android Devices with iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
It can be irritating to carry out the ADB FRP bypass process on your Android device. So, it is better not to go for a complicated method to perform the bypass.
To use iToolab UnlockGo (Android), you just have to download the application, and it will handle the rest.
This program shows some simple steps on your screen for getting rid of the frustrating FRP lock. Users who have used this bypass tool report that this program bypasses the FRP lock within a few minutes.
Special Features of iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
- UnlockGo easily bypasses the FRP lock without any password or Google account information.
- It removes the previous Google account completely. Once unlocked, you can add a different Google account to your Android device.
- You can use the device without thinking about being blocked, tracked, or monitored from using it through the old Google account.
- After unlocking your device, re-access every feature present on your Android device.
- Because of its user-friendly interface, it is extremely simple to use.
Steps to Carry Out the ADB FRP Bypass Process with iToolab UnlockGo (Android):
Step 1: Install iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
First, you need to download and install iToolab UnlockGo (Android). Choose the ‘Remove Google Lock (FRP)‘ option.
Step 2: Please Select your Android OS Version
Now, you should select the correct OS version for your device. And please make sure your phone has a stable Wi-Fi connection.
Step 3: Sending Notification to Android Device
In this step, UnlockGo (Android) will send a notification to your Android device to alert you that your phone is bypassing the process.
Step 4: Setup Your Android Device
After that, you should set up your Android device following the guide on the screen. That’s it; you’ve bypassed FRP successfully and regained the whole access to your Android device.
Part 3: Another Amazing Way to Carry Out ADB FRP Bypass Using 4uKey for Android
If you are looking for an alternative to the ADB FRP bypass process, then Tenorshare 4uKey (Android) is the one for you.
This third-party tool offers a better and more efficient way to bypass FRP locks on Android devices. This tool allows you to eliminate the FRP tool quickly and easily without hassle from all Android devices.
Have a quick glance at some of its special features below:
Special Features of 4uKey (Android):
- This tool bypasses the FRP lock completely; thus, you enjoy full control of your phone without restrictions.
- It removes Google accounts without passwords from all Samsung devices.
- 4uKey for Android also removes fingerprints, passwords, PINs, and pattern locks in a few minutes.
- It is compatible with all Samsung phones, such as Galaxy S20 and S20+.
- It is completely risk-free and simple to use.
Steps to Carry Out the ADB FRP Bypass Using 4uKey for Android:
To know how to remove the lock using 4uKey for Android, go through the following instructions:
Initially, download 4uKey and install it on your system. Connect your smartphone to the system and then launch the program. Tap the ‘Remove Google Lock (FRP)‘ option on the home interface.
Step 2: Hit ‘Next’
Next, click on ‘Start‘ to begin the unlocking process. Choose the device’s model number and brand. Then, press ‘Next.’
Step 3: Enter the Recovery Mode
Now, put your Android device into the ‘Recovery Mode‘ following the steps. Once done, you need to enter some more phone details. After providing the details, select ‘Next.’
Step 4: Download the Firmware Package
The tool will ask you to put your device into the ‘Download Mode.’ Once done, wait for the program to get the firmware package for your device. After it is downloaded, the program will begin removing the FRP lock.
The lock will be eliminated from the device successfully. Now, you can set up the device with any Google account.
Tips for Successful ADB FRP Bypass
To ensure a successful ADB FRP bypass, consider the following tips:
- Use the correct ADB tool and compatible bypass tool for your device model.
- Ensure that your device has sufficient battery power before starting the bypass process.
- Follow the steps precisely and execute the ADB commands accurately.
- Double-check the connection between your device and the computer.
- If you encounter any issues, consult reliable online resources or seek assistance from technical forums.
Q1. Is ADB FRP bypass legal?
Yes, performing an ADB FRP bypass is legal, provided you are bypassing FRP on a device that you own or have proper authorization to access. However, it’s important to note that bypassing FRP on a device without proper authorization is considered unethical and potentially illegal.
Q2. Can I use any FRP bypass tool for ADB FRP bypass?
No, it is recommended to use a bypass tool that is specifically designed for ADB FRP bypass and is compatible with your device model. Using incompatible or unreliable bypass tools may result in undesirable consequences or security risks.
Q3. Will ADB FRP bypass remove all data from my device?
No, performing an ADB FRP bypass should not erase any data from your device. However, it is always advisable to back up your important data before attempting any bypass methods, as there is a small chance of data loss during the process.
Q4. What should I do if the ADB FRP bypass method doesn’t work for my device?
If the ADB FRP bypass method doesn’t work for your device, it’s recommended to search for device-specific tutorials or consult technical forums for assistance. Different device models may require specific instructions or alternative methods to bypass FRP.
Q5. Can I re-enable FRP after performing the ADB FRP bypass?
Yes, you can re-enable FRP on your device by going to the device settings and enabling the necessary security options. However, be cautious when enabling FRP, as it may cause inconvenience if you forget your Google account credentials in the future.
If you bought a secondhand smartphone with an account that you do not know the password or cannot recall, bypassing the FRP is the only option.
However, getting rid of the FRP lock on Android devices is quite difficult. While you can perform the ADB FRP bypass process to do this, there’s no guarantee that it will work.
When bypassing the FRP, these tools offer effective and guaranteed solutions. Try them out and perform the ADB FRP bypass process effortlessly!