Are you annoyed because your Tweets aren’t loading right now?
Don’t worry; this guide explains every possible solution to fix it and use your Twitter without hassle.
An Overview of the Issue
Twitter is an excellent social networking software for expressing yourself. Twitter’s news delivery is different from other social media sites. The timeframe can also be customized. Sometimes Twitter doesn’t have the latest news.
Why? This occurs due to various reasons, including wrong content preferences. That means you might have picked the top tweets above the latest tweets in your feed.
In addition to that, this issue can trigger if servers are offline. There are several other reasons for it apart from the ones that are mentioned above.
We offer solutions if you can’t load the latest tweets. Mentioned below is a detailed guide on this problem and how to get it fixed.
Tweets Aren’t Loading Right Now – What Does It Mean?
Do troubleshooting on Mac or Windows to test your internet access. You can see if the problem persists even if your internet connection appears to be working. To do that, you should open a different site using the same browser and see if that works.
Let’s take a look at what’s not loading on Twitter. When you start posting a contentious tweet, Twitter will show you such a notification.
Assume that an individual is attempting to tweet a controversial message. He or she would not be able to handle the criticism from the audience of the respective tweet. Alternatively, users may decide to deactivate the profile or set the level of privacy to “private” instead.
Basically, you could see the warning if Twitter’s server is down or if you’ve altered your content preferences. Read on to learn more about the possible causes of the “Tweets aren’t loading right now” issue.
Besides, if you want to know how to find porn on Twitter, in this article, we explain the possibility of achieving this task on your behalf and how to protect kids.
Why Are the Tweets Not Loading Right Now?
Knowing the causes of your problem will make it easier to fix it later. You’ll also be able to avoid problems in the future if you do this now. If you’d want to learn more, continue to read:
The most probable reason is server errors. That means it can occur when the servers are offline.
Your internet connection doesn’t work at its optimal speed.
You have selected an incorrect content preference setting.
You have posted something controversial, and Twitter assumes that you will not be able to tolerate potential backlash.
The Twitter app on your device has a malfunction and needs to be fixed.
Tweets aren’t loading right now because your device’s cache memory is overloaded and hence malfunctions.
Solutions to Fix This Issue
Let’s get to the solutions if your Tweets aren’t loading right now.
In fact, there are eight different solutions you can try and get your Twitter app working correctly.
Also, are you looking for funny hashtags to upload to your posts on Instagram? If so, look here for some of the funniest hashtags ever.
Solution 01: Reverify Your Content Preferences
Here’s the first solution to try if your Tweets aren’t loading right now as expected. The problem can arise if you haven’t set the content preferences correctly.
According to the default settings, your content choices are configured so that the most popular tweets appear first. The preferences can also be altered to suit your needs.
We’ve outlined the steps you need to take to check and make changes to your Twitter content preferences below.
- First, you should open your Twitter application. In its window, you can see an icon like a star. Just tap on it.
- You can then see the option called Switch Timeline.
- Click on the option that says “See Latest….”
- Then, swipe the screen down to refresh it.
Solution 02: Check for Updates
In fact, it is merely a bad idea to run an out-of-date version of an application. Additionally, they are not necessarily optimized to the requirements.
So, if you encounter any problems when using Twitter, check to see if the program has been updated.
On iOS and Android, Twitter updates are very different. Here are the procedures for both iOS and Android devices.
For Android Devices
- You can simply go to its Play Store if you are an Android user. Then, go to its Menu.
- After that, click on “My Apps & Games.” You can see a range of applications that are already installed. Moreover, it notifies the applications that require an update.
- If you notice such a notification next to “Twitter,” just click on it (“Update”) to update the app.
- Wait for a while so that the update will be completed.
For iOS Devices
- First, you should go to the Home Screen and select App Store to open it.
- Then, you should hover over updates and check if any updates are available.
- Suppose you see an option called “Update” next to the Twitter icon, tap on it. Wait for a while so that the update will be completed.
Once the update is finished, just open Twitter to see if the problem is fixed.
In addition, we have gathered methods to hack Twitter accounts here.
Solution 03: Disable VPN
In order to keep your network safe, you can use a virtual private network (VPN). When you use this, your device’s IP address is changed so that the Internet can’t see your device’s location.
The data will also be routed via one or more of the filtering. That’s required to ensure that all of your personal information is protected.
In some cases, the process may take a while. So, if you’re having trouble loading the most recent tweets, you may want to try disabling your VPN.
Solution 04: Clean the Cache and Cookies
Nearly all web browsers store a small amount of transient internet data. This information is recorded in your browser’s cache and cookies. This information is used to speed up the loading time of the sites you visit.
However, you might attempt to delete the cache if you believe that programs such as Twitter are malfunctioning. Cookies & cache that have been damaged or corrupted may be the source of the problem.
These instructions will show you how to clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Go to the browser you would usually use to visit Twitter. Then, hit the “Control” key and “H” key at the same time. That will bring the history window up.
- After that, you can tap the option that suggests cleaning browser data.
- Choose a date to proceed. Then, tap the option called “All Time.”
- Select “Cache” and “Cookies” and press OK.
- Hit “Clear Data.”
- Now, you can relaunch Twitter and see if it works.
Solution 05: Use a Different Browser
It goes without saying that browser extensions play a very impressive role. They can make your browser richer and user-friendlier.
However, browser extensions can cause problems with some websites.
So, if you have trouble loading tweets, try disabling the extensions.
To remove the extension, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, you should open your web browser. After that, you should tap on “Settings” to proceed.
- Now, you should go to “Extensions.” You can click on the button that turns off extensions installed in your browser.
- Once it is done, you should go to Twitter to see if the problem is resolved.
In addition to that, you may experience some issues if your browser is malfunctioning or having bugs.
Therefore, it is better to try a different browser and see how it goes.
Solution 06: Check if Your Internet Connection is Good
It’s also possible that your WiFi/internet connection is the problem. A certain amount of bandwidth is required for Twitter to function properly on a computer. You’ll need to go to a speed test website to see how good your internet speed is.
If your network seems to be running slowly, you may want to try refreshing your ISP link. You’ll need to restart the router in order to do this.
Once you’ve disconnected the router using the power supply, relax. Wait for about 10 seconds at the least, then re-insert the power and network cable into each other again.
A speed test will need to be conducted again after this to make sure the internet is running properly. If it doesn’t improve, you’ll need to contact your ISP.
Solution 07: Reinstall Twitter
In some cases, removing and reinstalling the app is all that is needed to fix the problem.
Both iOS and Android users will find the necessary instructions in this article. Be sure to follow the instructions in the correct order, depending on the device you’re using.
For Android Devices
- First, you should open your device’s app drawer. After that, you should see if the Twitter application is there.
- Then, you should hold the respective icon and select the option that represents uninstallation.
- After that, you should wait for a couple of seconds so the uninstallation will be done.
- Once it is completed, you should open the Play Store again. Then, you can search for the Twitter app and install it again.
For iOS Devices
If you are an iOS device user, you may follow the steps below to proceed.
- First, check your device’s home screen for Twitter. Then, tap on its icon and hold it for a while.
- You will see a popup menu on the icon. Just select the option that allows you to remove the app. You can then uninstall the app without any trouble.
- Once the uninstallation is completed, you can install the same app through App Store again. It should work now.
Solution 08: Contact Twitter Support for help
Are you still troubled because your Tweets aren’t loading right now? If none of the above options have worked for you, it is better to contact Twitter Support.
They will check if there’s something wrong with Twitter and help you fix it. When you report to Twitter Support, be sure to provide them with all the information. That will help them fix the issue easily.
So, that’s basically what you can do if your Tweets aren’t loading right now. We believe that at least one of the above solutions will fix the issue.
We would love to know your thoughts, so please leave us a comment below.