The iCloud activation lock in the “Find My iPhone” menu with the latest iPhone devices can be found. This additional security feature gives users more control over their devices and comes with many benefits.
For one, if you sign in to your iCloud account online, then you can manage certain aspects of your device.
However, if you’ve forgotten your iCloud password or, for whatever reason, want to remove the iCloud activation lock, you might struggle to do so.
It’s possible – we won’t dismiss that. That said, the process will vary for each iOS device, so it’ll take some trial and error, depending on what you’re using.
If you forgot your Apple ID or password and wish to activate your iPhone or you just bought a second-hand iPhone/iPad with locked iCloud, don’t worry; here, we will introduce you to a wonderful and professional iCloud activation unlock tool – Tenorshare 4Mekey.
With it, you can easily bypass the iCloud activation lock without a password or previous owner, and if the iPhone 12 is unable to activate issues for you.
Guide to Remove iCloud Activation Lock via 4Mekey
First, download and launch 4Mekey on your PC. And then connect your device to it. Make sure that you should connect one device at one time.
Now, you will see the ‘Remove iCloud Activation Lock‘ interface. And then 4Mekey will jailbreak your iOS device.
Secondly, carefully read the risk tip below before you jailbreak your device.
Now, please make sure your iPhone is connected to your computer well.
Step 2. Jailbreak Your iPhone/iPad
The jailbreak process will be different for MacOS users and Windows users.
Note: make sure your network is in good condition to avoid downloading job failure.
How to Jailbreak on Mac
First, wait for the 4Mekey to download the jailbreak tool.
It only takes about one minute to complete the jailbreak tool downloading.
Then click the ‘Start Jailbreak‘ and follow the simple guide.
How to Jailbreak on Windows
For Windows users, you need to jailbreak your device by yourself or click the recommended jailbreak tutorial.
Note: It will take some time to jailbreak your device.
After jailbreaking is completed, please click ‘Next’ to proceed.
Step 3. Now, Let’s Remove the iCloud Activation Lock
Now, please confirm your iOS device info. Please be kindly reminded that after bypassing the iCloud activation lock, you will not be able to use your phone for the phone call, iCloud and cellular function of your new Apple ID.
Click ‘Start Remove,’ and the activation lock will be removed very soon.
Finally, your iOS device activation lock screen has been bypassed successfully. You can now check your phone and set it up as a new one.
- You should choose the “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID” when you go to the Apple ID log in the interface as you just removed the iCloud account.
- If you have set up the iPhone, please log in to a new Apple ID via App Store or iTunes & App Store to download apps via Wi-Fi.
Method #2 – Using AppleiPhoneUnlock
Do you want to skip the hassle and have someone else take care of it for you? Using the AppleiPhoneUnlock website gives you this opportunity. All that you need to do is enter some basic information about your iPhone (including the model and IMEI), pay a fee, and wait a few days.
The obvious downside is that you’ll have to pay, but it’s still a great option if we ignore that factor. Here’s a short guide on how to start using this reliable website.
Steps for Using AppleiPhoneUnlock
These steps should only take you a few minutes. However, you might need a little extra time to discover your iPhone’s IMEI number.
#1 – On a computer, open your preferred browser and go to AppleiPhoneUnlock.
#2 – You must choose your iOS device type/model and enter the IMEI number.
Note: IMEI numbers are unique to each device, so you can’t use someone else’s. If you don’t know your IMEI number, dial *#06#, and it will be shown on your screen.
#3 – Click “Add to Card,” and on the following page, enter your email address. This is how the technicians will contact you after they remove the iCloud activation lock.
#4 – Next, verify your email address and select a payment method. The final price will depend on what iPhone you have but expect it to be around £20.
#5 – Confirm your payment method, and the removal process will begin as soon as they receive your money.
Expect a wait of up to 3 days before you receive an email confirming that the removal was successful.
- Users don’t require any third-party software
- The straightforward process that professionals take care of for you
- Personal data remains secure
- This process can take up to 3 days to complete
- Pricey solution if you don’t want to spend money
By the way, here are the top ways to fix the Apple ID locked email issue.
Method #3 – How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock via IMEIDoctor
Next up is imeidoctor.com, another site to remove the iCloud activation lock. Before we get into it, note that this website will charge users for the service.
Of course, this cost might be worth it if you don’t want to take care of the process yourself.
#1 – First, open the IMEIDoctor site on your browser.
#2 – Dial the number *#06# on your iPhone to receive the device’s IMEI code.
#3 – Back on the website, select the necessary model, and type the IMEI into the entry box. Click on the “Unlock iPhone” button to continue.
#4 – You’ll now be taken to the payment page. Choose whichever payment method you’re comfortable with and enter all of the necessary details.
#5 – Finally, after typing the payment information into the site, confirm the payment by clicking “Buy Now.”
#6 – Your bank account/credit card will receive a charge of £39.99. After the payment has been made, it will take between 1 and three days to complete.
The price increase is an obvious difference between this method and the previous method. Needless to say, £39.99 is a lot of money.
- Effortlessly remove the iCloud activation lock
- Nothing difficult about this process; as a professional, take care of it for you
- Very expensive in comparison to other solutions – It takes as long as three days to remove the iCloud activation lock
Method #4 – How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock with iCloudMe
Another solution is iCloudME.info. Like the other methods we’ve shown you, this is an online solution that can remove an iPhone’s iCloud activation lock.
You’ll require the iPhone’s IMEI number, as you’d expect, your email address, and a suitable payment option.
Please note that you’ll be paying around £25 for this service. This is slightly more than AppleiPhoneUnlock, although significantly less than IMEIDoctor, so the average pricing is.
Steps to Use iCloudMe.info
Moving forth, the following steps will successfully utilize iCloudMe’s service. It should take no more than a few minutes to complete these steps.
#1 – Start by opening your web browser and opening the iCloudME.info website.
#2 – After the site loads, click the “Service” drop-down menu and select “Unlock iCloud Activation” from the list.
#3 – Next, click on the “iDevice Model” drop-down menu and choose the correct model.
#4 – If you aren’t sure what your device’s IMEI number is, you can click on “How to find IMEI Number” to find out. Press “Add to Cart” when you are done entering the correct information.
Note: Alternatively, you can type the serial number into the box. Again, click on “How to find Serial Number” to find out where to find this number.
#5 – On the following page, you must confirm the details before payment. When you’re ready to continue, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
#6 – Payment information must now be entered. Take a few minutes to ensure that all of the information is correct and after clicking “Place Order,” confirm the payment confirmation email that you’ll receive, and you’re done.
In hindsight, the hardest part of this guide is entering your payment information. The main downside is that you have to pay a fee, but someone else takes care of it for you, as we’ve said before.
- Users don’t require any tech knowledge or third-party software
- User-friendly website and easy to navigate
- It can take up to 7 days for the iCloud activation lock removal to be complete
Another branch of the Tenorshare toolkit that you might find handy is Tenorshare 4uKey. Try not to get too excited – this isn’t suitable for removing an iCloud lock. Instead, this tool gets rid of your lock screen if you forget your passcode.
We’ve all had moments where we change our iPhone passcode, and shortly after, we forget what it is. But it’s not the end of the world. A few of Tenorshare 4uKey’s main features are:
- Removes any type of lock screen such as Touch ID, Face ID, passcode, or PIN
- Reset iPhone without passcode and computer
- Your iPhone doesn’t need to be jailbroken
- Can remove the lock screen from a second-hand phone that you got
- Easy to use and doesn’t involve any difficult processes
In this final method, we’ll be walking you through how to use Tenorshare 4uKey. The program is somewhat self-explanatory but if you require any assistance, follow this guide.
#1 – Please download and launch the Tenorshare 4uKey program on your computer.
#2 – Connect the iPhone that you’re unable to access and read the briefing. Click on “Start” to begin.
#3 – In this step, please choose a save path to download the matching firmware by clicking on the “Download” button.
#5 – Click “Start to Remove” to remove your iPhone passcode.
#6 – It will take a few minutes for the 4uKey to remove the passcodes.
You can now disable your iPhone lock screen simply after the iPhone password has been removed successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I remove iCloud Activation Lock without the previous owner’s help?
- No, in most cases, the previous owner’s cooperation is required to remove Activation Lock.
- Is it legal to use third-party services to remove Activation Lock?
- The legality of using third-party services varies depending on your location. It is recommended to research local laws and regulations regarding this matter.
- How can I avoid purchasing a locked device?
- When purchasing a used device, always ensure that the seller removes the device from their iCloud account before completing the transaction. Verify the device’s status during the buying process.
- Can Activation Lock be bypassed permanently?
- Apple has implemented Activation Lock as a security measure, and bypassing it permanently is challenging. The recommended approach is to follow official methods or seek assistance from the previous owner.
- What should I do if the previous owner is unresponsive?
- If the previous owner does not respond or cooperate, consider alternative methods such as using official Apple procedures or exploring reputable third-party services.
From this guide, you should now have learned everything you need to know to remove the iCloud activation lock. Each website we have shown is safe and reliable, and the guides can walk you through how to use them.
If paying to remove the activation lock discourages you, then consider Tenorshare. You can either use Tenorshare 4MeKey to gain access to a locked device.
Hopefully, you found the answers you were in need of and can now fully utilize your iPhone.