Recently, many readers have written in worried queries asking about solutions for disabled iPads or iPhones.
The gist of most queries is seeking answers that would help them with how to unlock the iPad passcode without restoring it and without causing any sort of information erases or leaks.
There are so many options out there; it can be truly confusing. This is why we have chosen some methods to help you bypass your iPad passcode.
People are not uncommon get locked out of their iPhones or iPads. It may be because they changed their own passwords and forgot what it was, or it could be simple as children getting hold of the parent’s phone and punching in random numbers.
Whatever the cause of this may be, it can be very frustrating if you are stuck somewhere and need to contact someone, but you cannot since your phone is disabled.
In situations like these, you will need the best options to bypass the iPad passcode without any problem.
Section 1. The Official Way to Bypass iPad Passcode Without Losing Any Data
If you are locked out of your own phone and would like to know how to unlock the iPad passcode without restoring it, then you must have searched a bunch of ways in which you could have unlocked the screen.
A lot of the options warn you that you would lose all data if you chose that step. This can be a real cause of worry if you are someone who does not back up their phone from time to time. You will need to bypass the iPad Passcode.
If you want to know if there is any official way to bypass the iPad passcode, then there is no one way. You could go through iTunes or Find my iPhone, but there will always be a good chance of losing your data.
We all have important phone numbers and personal conversations that we would not want to lose, which means that this is not really a good option if you do not back up your phone regularly.
If you want to take the precaution and back up your data, go to the settings and turn on the feature mentioned as the iCloud backup. After doing that, you can relax, as all the data would get backed up from time to time.
By the way, here, you can learn more about how to fix the unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone.
Section 2. How You Could Bypass iPad Passcode with the Help of Password Unlocker
The above-mentioned method only works on a limited set of iPhones and iPads. And many steps do not really work, so it is a good idea to try to crack and remove the password instead.
The best option would be if you could set up a new password so you would not have to try different methods to bypass the iPad Passcode.
iToolab UnlockGo is one such app that could help you out. It works great for all 4-digit and 6-digit passcode, Face ID, or even touch IDs.
Features of iToolab UnlockGo
- Remove the passcode without any problem from the iPad or the iPhone.
- You do not need to use any special type of tech, as you can unlock your iPhone yourself.
- You can use this professional MDM bypass tool on the iPhone or iPad, even if it is disabled, locked, or broken.
- You could easily take your phone out of recovery mode, white/black screen, boot loop, or even the Apple logo or bypass the iPad Passcode.
How to Unlock iPad Passcode without Restore via iToolab UnlockGo
1. You will have to launch the application and then press Start. Before you do that, correct the USB cable to the computer and the iPad.
2. You will have to give the model number of the device you are using and then proceed to follow the instructions and put it in DFU mode.
If, for some reason, you cannot put it in DFU mode, press the option “Put your device on recovery mode.” You will see this option appear at the bottom of the screen, and then go ahead and put it in recovery mode.
3. You can now check to see if the device has been detected automatically by the program or whether you will have to do it manually. Once it is connected, press Download.
4. Once the download is well on its way, press “Unlock Now.” You will have to wait for some time so the screen lock is successfully unlocked and even removed.
iToolab UnlockGo is a very good option. One of the features of this app is that it is compatible with the iPad and iPhone and all the latest versions of iOS. It has successfully helped thousands of devices to bypass iPad Passcode.
Section 3. How to Bypass iPad Passcode without Having to Restore
The second professional 3rd party tool we suggest is Tenorshare 4uKey – iPhone Passcode Unlock Tool for you to restore the device. Using iTunes is complicated, so users do not want to follow that procedure.
There are chances that using iTunes would not get you the result you would expect. This is why Tenorshare 4uKey is a good choice for you could go with.
- You could factory reset any iPhone that you wanted, even if you did not know the passcode or if you forgot.
- You could follow a set of easy steps if you wanted to bypass the iPad passcode or unlock iPhone without a password as disabled due to wrong passcodes being punched in again and again.
- It is compatible with the iPod touch, iPad, iPhone, etc.
- It also works flawlessly with iOS 16.
Although this would restore the device, restoring the data would be much easier if you had the option of backup turned on. After you go through all the steps we have mentioned, the device will look brand new.
It is compatible with all the new versions there are to iOS. This tool is hassle-free and secure, so you can easily fix the issue. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
How to Unlock iPad Passcode without Restore with 4uKey
1. The first thing that you will have to do is to install Tenorshare 4uKey on Windows or a Mac. You can do this by going to the official website.
Once it is done, launch the application to bypass the iPad Passcode. And then connect your disabled or locked iPhone to your PC.
2. 4uKey will request you download the correct firmware for your iOS device.
3. After the matching firmware is downloaded, this tool will remove the passcode for you.
During the process, please ensure your phone is connected to the computer. And 4uKey will do its job to unlock your iPhone passcode and efficiently.
Bouns: Unlock iPad Network with DoctorUnlock
By the way, if you need to unlock your iPad network, you should try DoctorUnlock.net, which is an official iPhone that unlocks with a lifetime warrant. Select your iPad model or carrier to start the unlock task immediately.