Many individuals tend to frustrate after noticing the registry_error blue screen on their operating system.
However, the good news is that you shouldn’t worry about it much. That is because there are several ways to address this issue with not much trouble.
In this article, we explain how to fix this registry_error with ease. So, you can take this as a guide even if you are a total novice.
In general, a blue screen error appears on your system upon a new installation or program. Also, some users experience the same error when they just restart the computer. In general, blue screen errors can appear with many different error messages.
Anyway, an introduction to the error will be provided along with the message itself. Also, more often than not, a stop code will be provided so users will be able to know more. You can use that error code as a guide to search for solutions.
With that said, in this article, we will explain what the registry_error blue screen is and how to fix it.
Introduction to Registry_error Blue Screen
Before we go into a detailed explanation of the solutions, let’s learn more about registry_error. In fact, blue screen errors can appear every now and then without any prior notice. This specific error can appear particularly on computers.
Basically, a blue screen error is something you experience after a restart or some changes done to the system. For instance, it can appear after installing a new application or even installing a new hardware component.
These errors are often called BSOD errors. In fact, BSOD is an abbreviation used to identify Blue Screen of Death, and that sounds pretty terrifying. It explains a scenario where you will experience a sudden shutdown.
As per the feedback of users, BSOD can appear due to many different causes. It is always possible to figure out what has happened simply by observing the error messages. Usually, those error messages come with descriptions as well.
But if you still cannot figure out what that error is, you can perform some online searches as well. When you search it online, you can find plenty of information if you provide the correct code.
PS: if you are experiencing the issues like Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled, here are the top solutions for you.
Fixing Registry_error on Windows 10
It is true that many individuals receive this registry error on their PC due to various reasons. This specific error can appear with a stop code as well. It goes without saying that this error is directly related to the registry entries. That means it indicates an error pertaining to your registry errors.
According to what we have found, Windows Registry is considered to be a hierarchical database. These entries are there to save low-level settings related to Microsoft Windows.
Also, it stores information related to the applications that use the registry. The error message will show a text message as well that describes the nature of the error.
This message says that your computer experienced an error and requires it to be restarted. Also, it says that they are collecting some information related to the error that appeared. Then, the system will be automatically restarted.
On top of that, it says that you can perform an online search on it and learn more. So, let’s dig deep and learn more.
What is the Nature of the Registry_error You Have Come Across?
As mentioned before, the registry_error blue screen error can appear in several ways in your system. If you experience such an error, you should determine its nature before proceeding.
That will make it easy for you to find the precise solution.
- Did you come across the registry_error only once? If so, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Did you experience this error whenever you leave the computer for about 4 minutes? Or, do you experience it after using Security & Maintenance feature? If that’s the case, you can consider it a serious error.
Besides, if you wonder how to fix the 0x0000007f blue screen error, this guide you should check out.
Solutions to Try if You Experience Registry_error
Mentioned below are the most practical solutions to try if you have come across the registry_error blue screen. So, go ahead and learn how to fix it.
In fact, in this section, we explain how to fix this error on Windows 10 system.
Method 1: Disable the Option Called System Maintenance
Are you experiencing this Registry_Error Blue Screen whenever you start to launch maintenance?
If that’s the case, you can overcome this error simply by following the steps that are mentioned below.
All these steps are described in the easiest possible manner so even a novice can understand them easily.
- First, you should launch the search option in Windows.
- Then, you should enter the text “Run” in the given text box to proceed. Hit Enter.
- You can now enter the text “Regedit.” Then, please hit the “Enter” key on the keyboard. That will bring the registry editor up.
- If you see a prompt message, you should click on “Yes” to give access to user account control.
- Then, you should enter the following code in the address bar of the window.
- After that, you can see if the MaintenanceDisabled is stated on the right of the window.
- Then, select the DWORD. But you should know that you’ll need to create a new key for that if you don’t see it.
- To do that, just perform right-click on the area and go to “New.” Then, you should choose “DWORD (32-bit) Value“.
- Now, you should rename that file to be MaintenanceDisabled. After that, please hit the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Now, you should perform a double click. Then, you should change the value to 1 from 0.
- Press the button labeled “OK” and close the window. After that, you should reboot the system so the changes will be applied.
Method 2: Disable the System’s .NET Framework Tasks That Wakes Up During the Idle Mode
- First, you should press the “Windows” and “S” keys to open the search functionality.
- Now, you should enter the text “task scheduler” and press “Enter” to proceed.
- You can expand the library in its left pane.
- Once you have done that, you should expand the option called “Microsoft.” Then, expand the option called “Windows” as well.
- Now, choose the option called .NET Framework.
- Perform a right-click on the aspect that mentions the text “When the computer is….“. It can be found under Triggers.
- Now, you should choose the option called “Disable.”
- Now, you should disable any other tasks on the same list. However, you don’t have to worry about them if there are no other tasks.
Method 3: Use Memory Diagnostic to Fix Registry_error Blue Screen
Below is how to use the memory diagnostic option to fix this Registry_Error blue screen.
- First, you should open a Windows search. Then, enter the text “diagnostic.” After that, choose the option that says “Windows Memory Diagnostics.”
- Now, you should click on the option “Restart now & check….” to proceed.
- Wait for a while so you can restart the PC later.
Method 4: Performing a Clean Boot
Performing a clean boot helps identify if third-party software or services are causing Registry_Errors. Follow these steps to perform a clean boot:
- Press Win + R, type msconfig, and press Enter to open the System Configuration utility.
- In the General tab, select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.
- Go to the Services tab, check Hide all Microsoft services, and click Disable all.
- Go to the Startup tab and click Open Task Manager.
- Disable all startup items individually by right-clicking and selecting Disable.
- Restart your computer and check if the Registry_Error blue screen persists.
Method 5: Reset your OS
If the previous option didn’t work, use the following steps and reset the OS to fix Registry_Error Blue Screen.
- Go to the Settings option by pressing the “Windows” and “I” keys together to proceed.
- Go to “Update and Security.”
- Choose the option called “Recovery.”
- Now, click on the option called “Get Started.” You can find it under “Reset this PC.”
- Now, you should select either Remove Everything or Keep My Files. If you remove everything, you should have created a backup before that.
- Then, hit “Next” and “Reset.”
Other steps you can take to fix the registry_error blue screen.
- Scan your system with an antivirus.
- Use SFC/CHKDSK or DISM
- Update your system to the most recent build.
- Repair the OS.
Method 6: Reinstalling Windows
As a last resort, you can reinstall Windows to resolve persistent Registry_Errors. Before proceeding, ensure you have backed up your important files and have a valid Windows installation media.
- Insert the Windows installation media and boot your computer from it.
- Select your language preferences and click Next.
- Click Install now and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the appropriate options for partitioning and formatting the hard drive.
- Complete the installation process and reinstall your applications and drivers.
Q1. Can Registry_Errors cause data loss? Registry_Errors themselves do not directly cause data loss. However, if left unresolved, they can lead to system instability and crashes, which may result in data loss. It is essential to address Registry_Errors promptly to maintain a stable and reliable system.
Q2. Are Registry_Errors only specific to Windows? Registry_Errors are primarily associated with Windows operating systems as they rely heavily on the Windows registry. Other operating systems may have similar issues related to their respective configuration databases.
Q3. Can I manually edit the Windows registry to fix Registry_Errors? Editing the Windows registry should be approached with caution as incorrect modifications can cause severe system issues. If you are not confident in your abilities, it is recommended to seek professional assistance or use trusted registry repair tools.
Q4. Are there any free registry repair tools available? Yes, there are free registry repair tools available, but exercise caution when using them. Make sure to research and choose reputable tools to avoid potential scams or further complications.
Q5. Should I perform a registry cleanup regularly? Performing a registry cleanup regularly can help maintain the performance and stability of your system. However, exercise caution and use trusted registry cleanup tools to avoid inadvertently removing essential registry entries.
Registry_Errors can cause the Registry_Error blue screen on Windows, leading to system instability and crashes. By following the methods outlined in this article, you can effectively diagnose and fix Registry_Errors.
Remember to exercise caution when working with the Windows registry and create backups to avoid data loss. Keeping your system updated and practicing good computing habits can also help prevent Registry_Errors in the future.