Over the past couple of weeks, we received several queries from our readers on how to cancel the BET Plus subscription. If you have the same question, this article can be considered a must-read for you.
In other words, this article explains how to cancel your BET Plus subscription correctly.
Introduction to BET Plus
BET Plus, abbreviated as BET+, is an online platform for streaming. This specific platform provides access to a wide variety of first-run films and television series. It boasts that it has 2,000 video hours created by some of the most talented black creators.
With a subscription to BET Plus, you are able to stream and experience the very best in black culture. Moreover, you can enjoy the content regardless of what time of the day it is.
On the other hand, what if you decide that you no longer want to subscribe to BET Plus? In that case, you may do so in an easy as well as an uncomplicated manner.
If you’re someone who is looking for something similar, we have prepared a useful tutorial. This tutorial explains to you how to terminate or unsubscribe from your existing BET Plus subscription.
So, keep reading and find the correct steps on how to cancel BET Plus.
● On What Platforms Can You Use BET+?
BET Plus can be accessed through iOS and Android devices. In addition to that, it has apps designed for Apple TV. Moreover, you can use this on Roku devices like TVs, sticks, and set-top boxes. You can use this streaming service on platforms like Amazon TVs and set-top boxes.
In addition to that, you can enjoy BET+ through Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Prime through the channels section. You can also watch BET+ through a web browser on your PC by visiting the link bet.plus.
● Other Features of BET+
The technology powering BET Plus’s streaming platform is, well, basic. You can select from a variety of genres, such as Comedy, Drama, and more. If not, you can simply scroll through the homepage’s selected featured TV episodes and movies.
The site’s documentation doesn’t necessarily indicate a maximum number of active streams per membership. Moreover, the service itself doesn’t appear to impose any such limit. However, there is currently no sign that 4K streaming is supported by the service.
However, much of the programming on BET + is intended for an older demographic. Because of that, the lack of parental controls isn’t a major issue. The mobile apps, alas, do not offer download support. Therefore, you will need to be online at all times in order to view its content.
Besides, are you wondering how to cancel OnlyFans subscription due to some reason? Let’s learn how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans with no trouble at all.
So, How to Cancel BET Plus?
You can terminate your BET Plus subscription through the section called “Manage Subscription” found on the BET+ website. If not, you can do the same through the Roku channel.
Learn both of these approaches in depth by reading the essay all the way to the end.
Steps to Unsubscribe from Your BET Plus Account
Below are the simple steps you can follow if you wonder how to cancel your BET Plus subscription.
- First, you should visit your official page of BET Plus in a browser through the desktop.
- Then, enter the respective email address along with the password. You can select the option “Sign In” after that.
- Now, you should click “Settings” to proceed, and it is located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Under the tab called “Subscription,” you should click on the option labeled “Manage Subscription.”
- After that, you should click on the option called “Cancel Subscription.”
- Then, you should click on the button that allows you to confirm the respective action.
And those are the simple steps to follow if you wonder how to cancel BET Plus.
How Much Do You Have to Pay Monthly for BET Plus Subscription?
The cost of a subscription to BET Plus on a monthly basis is $9.99. On the other hand, let’s assume that you choose to purchase BET Plus on an annual basis.
In that case, you are eligible for a generous discount of up to 20%, and that’s nice. In addition, new users can get BET Plus for free for a week if they sign up now.
Also, here, we will look into how much Alexa cost per month for different Alexa devices and compare these products for you to decide which ones are best.
How to Locate Your Roku Subscriptions?
You may wonder how to locate the subscriptions on your Roku so you can cancel them. If you want to find it, you can find the option called “Manage Subscriptions” on the TV. If not, you can locate the same option on the official website of Roku.
Below is a detailed guide for the same.
Finding Your Subscriptions on the Roku Platform
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow if you want to find subscriptions.
- First, on your TV, navigate to your Roku Home screen.
- Toward the right, it is possible to find the subscribed channels. Then, you can surf through all the channels with the remote. This should be a very easy process.
Canceling BET+ Subscription on Your Roku
If you want to know how to cancel BET Plus on your Roku, the below steps will help you.
- First, you should go to the screen called “Roku Home” on the TV.
- Then, you should navigate to and select “BET Plus” from the channels that are already subscribed. You can use your remote to do it.
- Now, you should press the “asterisk” button (the button with a star on it). This will open the menu labeled “Options.”
- Select the option called “Manage Subscription.”
- After that, you can select the option called “Cancel Subscription.”
- Once you have done that, you can select the option called “Cancel Subscription” once again.
- After that, you should select the option called “Done.”
And that’s how to cancel BET Plus on your Roku.
How to Cancel a BET+ Subscription on Your Amazon Prime?
There are many users who may wonder how to cancel their Amazon Prime account.
If you have the same requirement, just go through the instructions that are mentioned below.
- First, you should go to the official website of Amazon Prime. It is recommended to use a desktop browser to do this efficiently.
- Then, you should go to the option called “Profile Icon.” After that, you should go to “Account and Settings.”
- Now, click on the option called “Channels.”
- Then, click on the option called “Cancel Channel,” which is located next to the respective channel. In this case, it should be “BET Plus.”
- After that, you should click on the option called “Turn off auto-renew & watch until …“.
- Just select any reason for your cancellation to proceed. For instance, you can even select “Prefer not to answer.“
In addition, if you wonder how to cancel Twitch Prime account, you should check out this guide.
Canceling FUBO Subscription
If you want to cancel a FUBO Subscription, here are the steps you should follow.
- First, you should go to the home screen of Roku.
- Then, you should browse through the channels that are subscribed. After that, you should select “FUBO TV” with the assistance of your Roku TV.
- Now, on your remote, you should press the button that has an asterisk sign on it. This will open the menu called “Options.”
- Now, go to the option called “Manage Subscription.”
- Select the option “Cancel Subscription” two times.
- As the final step, you should hit the option called “Done.”
Well, those are the steps you should follow if you wonder how to cancel BET Plus. As you can see, it is a very simple process if you follow the steps correctly. It is a matter of using your remote and following the correct path to get a subscription canceled.
That said, do you have any other questions regarding this matter? Please let us know, and we will attend to your queries at our earliest.