Are you wondering how to cancel the OnlyFans subscription for some reason or another? If so, below is the most informative content you can read and learn the most appropriate ways.
So, let’s go ahead and learn how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans with no trouble at all.
Introduction to OnlyFans
In simplest terms, OnlyFans is an online space accompanied by a mobile application. This specific platform was launched in 2016, allowing users to pay for material.
For instance, you should pay for pictures, videos, and live broadcasts. To do that, you should subscribe to a monthly membership. YouTubers, models, fitness trainers, content creators, and public celebrities are the primary authors of the material. Their main profession is to monetize their respective professions.
What is the Minimum Age Requirement for OnlyFans?
As per the policy of OnlyFans, the users are supposed to be at least 18 years old. Otherwise, they’ll not be allowed to register with the site.
What Exactly Are the Issues Concerning OnlyFans That Have Been Raised? Or, Why Would Anyone Want to Know How to Unsubscribe from OnlyFans?
OnlyFans is based in the United Kingdom and has grown more popular among those who have lost their jobs. This is particularly true because of the coronavirus outbreak. However, the truth is that this platform is also famous among sex workers.
This is alarming news. This specific platform has become a pretty dangerous place for too-curious teenagers because of that.
Several recent documentaries examined the increase of underage people selling sexual content on sites such as OnlyFans. This is true with platforms like Twitter & Snapchat Premium.
Unfortunately, many young producers use social media platforms to sell and share nudes. They usually do this in return for money and gifts, which is quite concerning.
And, as they get more money, they opt to release more nudes. This is probably one of the most common reasons for you to wonder how to cancel an OnlyFans subscription.
From a fan’s perspective, another significant drawback is that you can’t foresee the type of content. In other words, we never know what information will be available behind the paywall. It’s not unusual for people to be dissatisfied with their new membership.
Fortunately, you can quickly unsubscribe from your OnlyFans account. You can do that to prevent the site from charging you in the future. This is when it is handy to learn how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans for any user.
This article will show you how to unsubscribe from the OnlyFans profile. In addition to that, we explain how to erase your account from their system. We’ll also go through the specifics of the OnlyFans subscription agreement. Continue reading to find it out.
We explain if you’re eligible for a refund and your choices for canceling your subscription.
How to Cancel OnlyFans Subscription Using a PC?
First, let’s learn how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans using a PC. Many users often use PCs to log into their OnlyFans accounts. If you are one of them and want to learn how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans, read this section.
Mentioned below is how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans with some easy steps. This is a pretty simple process for any user.
1. Visit the official website of OnlyFans and then sign in to the account to begin playing!
2. Locate the account you intend to unsubscribe from the subscription list. If not, you can even put its name in your search box to find it quickly.
3. Locate the button dedicated to Auto-Renew and click on it to switch it off. You should do this if it is not already off.
4. Choose an answer to why you want to unsubscribe from the profile.
5. Choose whether you want to deactivate the re-bill or if you want to disable the option to re-bill. Then, you should unfollow that specific account.
6. “Yes” should be selected to complete the process.
And that’s how to cancel an OnlyFans subscription using an iOS device.
Besides, how to find someone on OnlyFans if you are new to that platform? Don’t worry; here are different ways to search for someone on OnlyFans that you can try.
How to Unsubscribe on OnlyFans Using an iPhone
Are you using an iOS device to visit OnlyFans? If so, you can unsubscribe from anyone by following the steps below.
1. First, you should launch the browser on your phone and navigate to the OnlyFans website.
2. Access your account by logging in using your username and password.
3. Locate the account from which you intend to unsubscribe.
4. Locate the Auto-Renew option on your computer. Simply click on it.
5. Select whether you intend to deactivate only auto-billing or if you wish to disable auto-billing & unfollow simultaneously.
6. Please provide a reason for your desire to be removed from the account. You can select a reason from the given list or enter your own.
7. Confirm your decision by selecting “Unsubscribe.”
Also, let’s figure out how to cancel an Adobe subscription without a fee.
How to Cancel OnlyFans Subscription For Android?
On an Android device, you can unsubscribe from someone’s OnlyFans by following the procedures outlined below.
1. Open the web browser that you use to access OnlyFans and navigate to the website.
2. Sign in to the account on the website.
3. Log in to the profile out of which you intend to unsubscribe and click on “Unsubscribe.”
4. Select if you only want to prevent automatic re-billing or whether you intend to unfollow the respective account. You can do that by clicking the option labeled Auto-Renew.
5. Select one of the suggested reasons for canceling your membership from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you may enter your explanation.
6. Select “Unsubscribe” from the drop-down menu, and that’s how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans on your Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It True When You Remove OnlyFans, It Also Deletes Your Subscriptions?
Yes. It is true that if you remove the OnlyFans profile, all of the subscriptions will be terminated immediately. Any additional information will be taken from the site as well. The following is the procedure for deleting an OnlyFans profile.
- Log into the account on OnlyFans by opening the website in your browser.
- In the top right of your screen, select your profile image and click on it to access it.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select your account name from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Continue to the bottom of the page and select “Delete Account.”
- Enter that code from the picture to verify that you are not a robot.
- Confirm the operation by selecting “Yes, Delete” from the menu.
I Failed to Cancel My Subscription with OnlyFans. Is It Possible to Request A Refund?
Well, if you neglect to cancel your subscription, OnlyFans will not give a refund. That is irrespective of how much time has passed.
What happens, though, if the material does not match the description? Or, if you don’t violate the OnlyFans standards in any other manner? Even if this is the case, the platform will not grant you a refund.
At a glance, it may appear unfair. However, all fan transactions are considered part of the agreement between creators and fans. In this arrangement, the platform just serves to store content and enable those transactions. It is not a party to that agreement.
So, the only way to obtain a refund through OnlyFans is to personally contact the artist. If not, the other option is to resolve the dispute in court.
When It Comes to Unfollowing & Disabling Re-bill, What’s the Significant Difference?
There are two alternatives shown by the platform when you seek to cancel your OnlyFans subscriptions. The automated rebill may be turned off.
If not, the account can be unfollowed if its automatic re-bill has been disabled. If you choose the first option, your subscription will be active until the following paying cycle.
Until that time, you can access any of the creator’s work. After that, you will no longer have access.
If you pick the latter option, your membership will be terminated immediately. Moreover, you won’t be able to view any of the material created by the creators you follow.
OnlyFans Asks Me for a Reason for Unsubscribing, and Why Do They Do So?
Many consumers are perplexed about why OnlyFans gathers information on the grounds of unsubscribing from its services. The platform has largely requested access to the platform for data analysis. Also, the data is used for term violation surveillance. Your response will not affect you in any manner.
So, that’s how to cancel the OnlyFans subscription. Do you have other doubts on this matter? Please let us know.