The search for a workable Gmail password guesser and cracker has been around for a long time. There is no shortage of those who need to perform a successful Gmail hack for various reasons.
However, most of them have yet to find a way to hack Gmail. If you are among the crowd that needs to hack Gmail, this article is just for you.
Google offers its email service under the name of Gmail. As of today, Gmail has become exceptionally popular across the globe. Many individuals use Gmail as their prominent choice of email service.
Gmail is a highly secure, convenient, and fast email service. Like any other email service, you must use your password to log into Gmail.
Well, what if you forget your Gmail password and you don’t have any way to access your Gmail? In this case, the most convenient way to perform a Gmail hack is using a powerful Gmail password guesser and cracker.
You can use the same method to hack into someone’s Gmail account. However, you must know that hacking into someone’s email account is illegal and unethical.
By doing so, you can see with whom she or he is dealing. Such an approach might help you keep your kids away from potential dangers.
With that said, is there a way to perform a Gmail hack? Is there a workable Gmail password cracker you can use? The answer is yes, and in this article, we will explain it!
Did you know all this time, there was a Gmail password cracker sitting on your web browser? If you use Google Chrome or Firefox, those browsers show you how to save accounts’ passwords.
By accessing the password manager of such a browser, you will be able to retrieve the forgotten passwords. If you have such an option, you don’t need to worry about resetting your current passwords.
Web browsers like Chrome and Firefox have this special password manager feature. When a user enters the credentials of a web-based account through a web browser, the password manager records them all. However, remember that this option is valid only if the password-saving option is enabled.
Now, let’s see how to use this password manager as a Gmail password guesser and cracker.
1) Open the web browser on the computer on which the respective Gmail account is used.
2) Go to the option Password Manager.
Go to Menu and select Options. Go to the Security tab and click on “Saved Passwords”
Go to Menu and select “Settings.” Go to “Show Advanced Settings” and choose “Manage Passwords” (located under “Passwords and forms”).
Open the Safari menu and go to “Preferences.” Then, go to the tab labeled “Passwords.”
3) You can now search for the relevant Google account and find the option “account.google.com.”
4) Depending on your browser, you will see the option “Show” or “Show password.”
PS: Also, learn more about what are Guerrilla Mail.
Cookies can be used as a Gmail password guesser and cracker. If you can access the cookie file of a computer, performing a Gmail hack is a walk in the park. However, you should connect to the same network to do this successfully.
Also, to access the cookies, you need a sniffer program. In this case, as an example, we intend to use Wireshark.
Here’s how to use the Wireshark Gmail password cracker and hack Gmail.
1) Download and install Wireshark on your computer. In addition, you have to install two components, TShark and WinPcap.
2) Download Java Cookie Cadger.
3) Connect to the network on which the target Gmail account is being used.
4) Open Wireshark and Cookie Cadger.
5) Select the network you are already connected to see the cookies transferred.
6) Find the cookies of the respective Gmail account and click on the option “Replay this Request.”
Gmail Pass Breaker is another app that can help you track the passwords of a forgotten Gmail account. Here’s how to use it;
1) Download Gmail Pass Breaker.
2) Install the software and launch it.
3) Enter the Gmail account you need to hack and press “OK.”
4) Wait for a while so you will be able to get the password related to the account.
Phishing Gmail password guesser is another practical option you can use to hack Gmail. However, you should know that Phishing is not the easiest of tasks to perform.
You should have to create a double of a certain website and trick the user. The user will be fooled into entering his or her Gmail password.
Through this method, you can gain the password of the respective user without causing any fuzz. Compared to other hacking methods, phishing shows a greater deal of success.
As a hacker, you should be prepared to duplicate a website and encourage the target user to enter the credentials.
1) You should first create a fake webpage simply by downloading Gmail Phishing pages.
2) Then, go for a web hosting site and create a new free account. You can use a free web-hosting site like 000webhost and use a subdomain.
3) Go to the Control Panel and “Add New Site.” Enter the name you prefer.
4) Click on the option “Upload own website” and upload the files you have created for the phishing website.
5) After uploading, you can retrieve the passwords of the entered emails (when the user enters them).
As you may already know, if someone hacks into your Gmail account, the results can be devastating. If a stranger hacks into your account and accesses your personal information, you are at great risk. They can use your information to fulfill various unethical intentions.
Also, a hacker will use your Gmail to access your finances that are linked to your Gmail. Your social media account and other online services will be at great risk if someone hacks into your Gmail.
It is true that Gmail has already implemented a lot of tight security measures. However, hackers are very smart to find a simple mistake of yours and bypass the security system. In other words, a single mistake of ours can make our Gmail accounts vulnerable to various threats.
So, it is our responsibility to protect our Gmail accounts from potential hacking attacks. Here are the steps you should follow to stay away from such unpleasant experiences.
1) Know What Phishing Attacks Are
One of the most successful and common methods used by hackers is phishing. Hackers will send you an email or a private message asking you to click on a certain link. This link can direct you to an official-looking website.
Once you are directed to the respective website, you will be asked to enter some information like your Gmail account and password. The data you enter will then be collected and sent to the hacker who sent you the email.
Well, the best way to stay away from phishing is to prevent from opening the links sent by strangers. Also, be sure to know the domain name that is sent to you. If it is not the official website, don’t open it. Phishing websites always come with subdomains.
2) Always use a Strong Password
Many users tend to use a very guessable password for their Gmail accounts. For instance, some users use their mobile numbers, the name of their pets, nicknames, spouse name, etc., as passwords.
They do this for the sake of convenience. However, the bad news is that these passwords can be easily tracked by hackers.
3) Be Aware of Password Grabbing
Password grabbing is another instance that you should be aware of. In general, many Gmail users tend to enter their passwords on various websites to register.
You are at risk if you enter your password on an unsecured website and a hacker accesses it. So, prevent yourself from using your Gmail credentials on untrusted websites.
4) Protect Yourself from Keyloggers
As a Gmail user, you must know the functionality of keyloggers. These keyloggers can track down every keystroke you type on a computer (including the passwords).
In general, keyloggers can be commonly found in public computers (that are found in cafes).
So, don’t use those computers. If you have no other option than to use them, you should use onscreen keyboards.
5) Avoid Installing Third-party Apps
You shouldn’t install any suspicious browser extensions. Some of these extensions can work as password recorders.
6) Activate Two-step Verification
Gmail offers you the option of using two-step verification to assure more security on your Gmail. As per this method, you will have a code on your mobile whenever you need to log into Gmail.
So, even if someone knows your password, he or she cannot log into it unless they have the passcode.
The most practical way to hack an email account used on any Android or iOS device is TheTruthSpy. This is a special tool developed to monitor all the activities that take place on smart devices.
With the assistance of this tool, you can easily hack into Gmail accounts that are used on mobile devices. Using this handy tool, you don’t need to be a hacker or a programming specialist.
Features of TheTruthSpy Gmail Password Cracker
- TheTruthSpy has a powerful keylogger feature to track all the keystrokes typed on a mobile device
- Apart from tracking passwords, you can view someone’s Facebook inbox messages, track someone by cell phone number without them knowing, and monitor the chats, text messages, and even the multimedia contents
- You can access the device remotely so the user will not notice your attempts
- It works on both iOS and Android devices
The Risks and Consequences of Using Password Guessing and Cracking Tools
- Legal Consequences: Engaging in any form of unauthorized access to someone else’s Gmail account is illegal and can lead to severe legal repercussions.
- Account Suspension or Termination: Google takes account security seriously. If you are caught using password guessing or cracking tools, your own Gmail account may be suspended or terminated.
- Privacy Breach: Using such tools requires sharing sensitive information, which can lead to your personal data being exposed or used for malicious purposes.
- Ineffective Results: Password guessing and cracking tools are often ineffective, as Google has implemented robust security measures to protect user accounts. You may spend hours or even days attempting to crack a password without any success.
- Can password guessing tools really crack a Gmail password?
- While some tools claim to crack passwords, Google’s security measures make it highly unlikely for these tools to be effective. It’s best to rely on legitimate recovery options provided by Gmail.
- Are there legal consequences for using password guessing and cracking tools?
- Yes, using such tools is illegal and can lead to severe legal repercussions, including fines and even imprisonment, depending on your jurisdiction.
- How can I recover a forgotten Gmail password?
- Gmail offers several account recovery options, such as using a secondary email address, phone number, or contacting Google Support. These methods are safer and legitimate.
- Is two-factor authentication necessary for Gmail?
- While not mandatory, enabling two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your Gmail account and is highly recommended.
- How can I improve the security of my Gmail account?
- Create a strong and unique password, regularly update it, enable two-factor authentication, be cautious of phishing attempts, and keep your devices secure.
While the idea of using a Gmail password guesser and cracker tool may seem appealing when you’re locked out of your account, it’s essential to understand the risks and consequences associated with such actions.
Instead, utilize the legitimate recovery options provided by Gmail, such as Gmail account recovery and two-factor authentication. By following best practices and prioritizing account security, you can safeguard your Gmail account from unauthorized access and protect your personal information.