Cellular Data Not Working is a common complaint most iPhone users have. The common reason is that they upgraded to the latest iOS 15.
The introduction of the latest software was meant for the ease of use of the system. However, some of the issues in the software cause problems on the phone.
However, it has become a problem for many iPhone users. Most people are asking how they can resolve this issue.
There are many simple ways that can help to resolve the common issue. Here we have the complete guide that will help you out.
After the upgrade, most of the time cellular data is automatically turned off. Most people complain that Cellular Data Not Working without checking.
First of all, you have to assure that cellular data is working properly. To make it possible you have to go to settings and then tap on the iTunes and App store.
Here you will find the option of cellular data. Assure that it is on, if not you have to switch it on. Once done you have to assure that you have the working cellular data package. After that, you have to check that cellular data is working for the apps you are using.
You can check it by going to similar options and scrolling down. Here you will get complete information about apps that are using the cellular data. Sometimes it is not the issue in the software.
There are chances that you have improper network settings, and this is the reason cellular data is not working. The best way to resolve the issue is to reset the settings of the network.
After that, you can restart the device and check whether it is working or not. There are chances that the cellular data will start to work.
Here are some of the steps that you will have to follow.
- 1. Access the Settings app on your iPhone.
- 2. Tap on the option of General.
- 3. You will get the option of Reset, tap on it.
- 4. You have to tap on the option of Reset Network Settings.
- 5. Assure that you give your passcode for confirmation.
- 6. Now you have to go back to the home screen so the process can proceed.
- 7. It is time to restart your phone. To make it possible to press and hold the power button of the device and the screen will go black.
- 8. Wait for at least 10 seconds before you start your phone again. Use the cellular data the way you like.
Most people do not know that their cellular carriers also provide upgrades. They are introduced to assure that the system will be compatible with the latest operating system.
There are some individuals that do not give permission for these upgrades. This is the reason that after some time the cellular data will stop working.
To resolve this issue, you have to check for the upgrades of the cellular data. Assure that you upgrade the system according to the instructions. Once the compatibility of the system is generated. You will not have to deal with the issue again. After the upgrade, the device will start working once again.
If the Cellular Data Not Working after using all the options that were available. It is clear that you are dealing with some software issues. A solution to the problem is that you can downgrade to the previous iOS version.
There are chances that when you will downgrade the issues will be resolved. After that when you will get the upgrade option again, you will not have to deal with similar issues. However, downgrading is not an easy task. You will have to back up all the data on your device because it might get lost.
After that, once you downgrade there are still chances that you might not be able to use the device properly. As well as you will not be able to recover all the data. Downgrading is a good option but not reliable in most cases.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is the recently introduced software in the market. It is developed with the latest technology to assure that you will not lose your data while recovering the system. The best thing about the software is that it is easy to use.
Within a few seconds, you will be able to resolve the issue of the iOS upgrade. Some of the amazing features you will find in the product are.
- Fix the issues with all different types of iOS devices, like iPhone 6 bootloop, and iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
- Even if the system is stuck or causing other issues the software will recover is all. With the software, you will not have to deal with any kind of iPhone issues.
- With just a few clicks your iPhone will start working normally. There will be no issues anymore.
- The best thing about the software is that you will not have to lose any data.
- Fix all the issues that happen because of the upgrade of iOS 15
If your cellular data is not working, don’t worry. Here we have the step-by-step guide that will allow you to use the system properly. Assure that you follow all the steps properly. That is the best way you can resolve the issues properly.
1. Make sure that you connect your iPhone to the laptop. Wait for a few seconds so that the system will detect your device.
2. It will open the menu, and you have to select the option of standard mode from the two options available on the screen.
3. To assure that the program can detect your device you have to put it in the recovery mode or DFU mode. To set your device, you will see all the instructions on the screen. Follow all the steps carefully.
4. You can press and hold the home and power buttons of the iPhone. Wait, and it will show the connect to iPhone option. This is the recovery mode.
5. It will take a few seconds, and the software will detect the firmware for your iPhone that will work properly. Once you notice that all the information is available you can click on download.
6. It will fix the issues with the cellular data and after that reinstall the iOS on your device. Make sure that you do not unplug or use the device during the process. If any issue occurs, the recovery will not happen properly.
7. Once everything is done, you will get the repair notification on the screen. Unplug and restart your iPhone.
8. You are free to use the device the way you want.
By the way, let’s learn more about how to fix the iPhone WiFi not working issue with ease.
Make sure that while the system is working, you wait patiently. If you make any mistake, there are chances that the software will not recover. As well as the system is in recovery mode. It means that you might deal with more problems than Cellular Data Not Working.
Assure that you use the Tenorshare ReiBoot because it is the best software. There is much other software available, but most of them are fake. Hence you will lose your data or the developers will steal it.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is secure, and you will not have to deal with any issues. You will enjoy using the software because it will allow you to enjoy using your phone. When you have the software, you will not have to deal with Cellular Data Not Working.