As of today, our smartphones have become very sophisticated, and we expect a lot from them. For instance, a modern-day user might want to view the Google Calendar without unlocking the screen.
If not, another user might want to hear the identity of an incoming call when the screen is locked. Interestingly, all those instances and more are possible thanks to a feature like Google Assistant Lock Screen.
PS: if you wish to know how to perform the Samsung bypass Google verify; just read more.
An Introduction to Google Assistant Lock Screen
Google Assistant Lock Screen is a feature that can assist you in various tasks. For instance, it can assist you with communication and even help you with the to-do list.
Also, it can provide information about the weather and special events. Moreover, Google Assistant Lock Screen can help you control the information displayed on-screen while it’s locked.
In a nutshell, you can personalize the settings of your Google Assistant Lock Screen to display the following information.
- Naming the callers who are in your contact list
- The reminders you have set
- Emails that fall into special categories
- Your list of grocery items
- Information related to Google Calendar
- Memory Aids
In general, Google Assistant Lock Screen will play the role of a reliable assistant to organize useful information. Through such an approach, you can make your life more organized.
Also, it gives you easy access to a large number of useful actions without having to unlock the device. You will be able to disable or enable it as you wish using the settings of the device.
Basically, Google Assistant Lock Screen is a special tool that makes your life easier with the smartphone.
Also, click to learn more about the top Logitech Download Assistant.
How to Enable or Disable Personal Results in Google Assistant Lock Screen?
When it comes to Google Assistant Lock Screen, it can help you in a variety of ways. However, in certain cases, it can even become an annoyance.
For instance, think about a situation where you get a Google Assistant notification during an important meeting or interview. In that case, Google Assistant can disrupt your concentration.
As you may already know, Google Assistant is a voice-activated feature. It can get activated by your voice out of nowhere, even when you talk to someone else. Think of such instances during a very important business meeting, a discussion, or anything else that is important.
Therefore, as an Android user, it’s very important to know how to disable/enable the Google Assistant Lock Screen. In fact, disabling Google Assistant Lock Screen is not that hard.
All You Have to Do is Follow the Steps Mentioned Below.
- 01. Press the ‘Home’ button first so you can launch Google Assistant through your voice. Once the Google Assistant is activated, you can reach the screen’s bottom-left corner, which appears as a box. Click on the icon.
- 02. Then, you will see that an assistant Window is opened. Then, click on your profile picture, which is located toward the top-right corner of the screen. Once you click on that, you will be directed to another window. In that window, you will see a tab called ‘Assistant.’ Click on that.
- 03. Now, scroll down toward the bottom of the Assistant tab. Once you go down, you can see the Phone option under the devices listed. Select the same.
- 04. When you are on the next page, you can see an option called ‘Voice Match Options.’ Click on the option called ‘Access with Match Voice.’ Doing so will turn the option off. Then, you will have to press the button labeled ‘OK’ in the window that just popped up.
Now that the Google Assistant Lock Screen is disabled, it will not pop up no matter what you speak. However, if you want to disable the option completely, there is another advanced setting you should tweak.
To do that, click on the ‘Voice Model Option.’ Then, you should delete it on the page that appears next.
Activating Google Assistant Lock Screen Once Again
If you want to activate Google Assistant Lock Screen once again for some reason, here’s what to do.
- 01. First, you should access ‘Settings’ on your device.
- 02. Then, you should click on the option ‘Assistant.’
- 03. At this stage, you can pick your device, which is listed under Assistant devices.
- 04. Then, under the option labeled ‘Personalization,’ you will have to turn on the option ‘Personal Results.’
- 05. You can select the option ‘Lock Screen Personal Results.’
- 06. You will see that it enables Google Assistant Screen Lock now.
What Are the Common Issues Related to Google Assistant Lock Screen?
Although the Google Assistant lock screen is a very handy tool, it also has some problems. This is true, particularly when it comes to accessing the advanced settings of your Android device.
In general, your Android device comes with considerable security, such as Face ID, PIN, and Fingerprint. Although Google Assistant can turn on the device, it cannot bypass the security features which are mentioned before.
However, there is a way to allow Google Lock Screen to access the advanced settings of the device. All you have to do is remove the device’s security screen. But, as you can rightly understand, it is not advisable to disable the security screen.
Instead, you can use a delay timer. Such an option will make the screen of your device to be locked only when the screen sleeps. In other words, your device’s screen will get locked only if you leave it inactive for a considerable time.
To tweak this option, you have to access Settings first. Then, you should access the option called ‘Security & Location.’ You can click on the ‘Gear Icon,’ next to ‘Screen Lock.’ Once the options are opened, you can go for the option called ‘Delay Under Automatically Lock.’
Removing the Lock Screen of Your Android Device Without Having the Password
Do you have a device with a locked screen, and do you want to bypass the lock? In that case, you will have to choose a special tool with enough power. Then the best option would be Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
In fact, this special tool has the ability to unlock any Android device if you follow the instructions properly. It shows a great success rate compared to various other tools of a similar kind.
Thanks to the smart algorithms of this software, it is recognized as one of the best unlocking tools.
Here are the main features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
- It can remove any screen lock on any Android device without much effort.
- It becomes very handy when Google Assistant is not working on your device.
- Tenorshare 4uKey (Android) can unlock all the screen types (fingerprint, irises, pattern, password, and PIN).
- This software doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to unlock a device.
- It works well even if the device’s screen is broken or the keys are malfunctioning.
- You can use it to unlock more than 6,000 devices under various brands.
- It can unlock Android devices without causing data loss.
Below are the steps to unlock an Android device using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
- Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your computer and launch it. Then, choose the option called ‘Remove Screen Lock’. Click on the option labeled ‘Start.’ Then, connect your device to the same computer using a USB cable.
Please read the below notes carefully, as removing the password will erase all data on your Android device, and then click Start to proceed.
- Now, please follow up and enter the recovery mode to complete the removal process.
- That’s it. 4uKey has removed your Android lock successfully.
That’s our article about Google Assistant Lock Screen. Whenever it fails, and your Android device is locked, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to bypass it. If you need further assistance regarding this matter, please leave us a comment below. Good luck!