There are multiple ways in which your iPhone might lock itself. You might forget the password and type the wrong password too many times, or you might buy yourself a second-hand iPhone and might not know the screen lock password.
How to unlock iPhone without iTunes?
Unlock iPhone Without iTunes with IMEIDoctor
Note: If you hope to perform the iPhone IMEI unlock, you should try IMEIDoctor, which is the world’s #1 online service to unlock iPhones. Whether you are in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Mexico, even Brazill, Japan, France, Spain, etc., IMEIDoctor can help you immediately.
All of their unlocking services are official iPhone Unlocks, permanent & lifetime warranted! And they offer 100% money back if they fail to unlock your iPhone. And it supports well for all iPhone models. Switch to know more about this powerful iPhone Unlock Service.
Depending on the Number of Times You Type Wrong Passwords, Your Phone Will Show You Instructions Such As:
- If you give a wrong password six consecutive times, your iPhone will ask you to try in one minute
- And if you give a wrong password 7 consecutive times, your iPhone will ask you to try after 5 minutes
- If you give a wrong password 8 consecutive times, your iPhone will ask you to try after 15 minutes
- If you give a wrong password 9 consecutive times, your iPhone will ask you to try after 60 minutes
- And if you type 10 wrong passwords, your iPhone will be disabled. You then have to connect to iTunes.
This is just a feature that the iPhone provides to ensure security for its customers. In this case, if you happen to have typed the wrong passwords many times, then you have two options. You can either wait to try it later, or you can connect to iTunes.
Either way, you will be granted access to your iPhone. We know that a phone is an essential device these days, and being unable to use it is very frustrating. iPhone also comes with high security and gaining access to it becomes a herculean task.
How to Unlock iPhone without iTunes?
What will you do in such a difficult situation? You will surely ask for help online or from someone you know. Well, there is no need for you to waste your time searching for options and getting frustrated. We have the perfect solution for you.
We have come up with a brand new mechanism that aims to unlock an iPhone without iTunes.
This can be done through two iPhone Unlock Service, known as dr.fone – Unlock and Tenorshare 4uKey. Plus, there are other solutions too that can help in solving this issue. These solutions are jotted down in this article.
Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone without iTunes with dr.fone – Unlock
dr.fone is your assistant in unlocking your iPhone without iTunes. You can get access to your iPhone even if you do not have the passcode. Often we tend to forget our passcodes, or we put in such difficult passcodes that we cannot remember them.
In such a situation, dr.fone will do the work. The good part about using dr.fone is that you do not even require technical skills to operate it because it is designed in such a way that everyone can use it.
Thus, dr.fone saves you the extra pain of consulting an expert and paying a high amount of fee to fix your disabled iPhone without iTunes. dr.fone will save you all of such troubles.
Unlocking an iPhone can be a cumbersome task if you do not know the right ways and can even damage your iPhone. We value the safety of your iPhone, and that is why dr.fone is made to ensure safety. If you want to unlock your device safely without causing any damage to your iPhone, then dr.fone will assist you in doing that.
Some Unique Features of dr.fone – iOS Screen Unlock Are:
- It supports iPhone 8, X, XR, iPhone XS, 11, 12, 13, 14, and iOS 16 as well
- It will work for every latest version of iOS, and it will work on any laptop from Windows or any MacBook
- dr.fone – Screen Unlock has a user-friendly interface and has been trusted by users
- It will also help you to fix a lot of other peripheral problems like the blue screen of death if your iPhone is under a malware attack or if your iPhone is stuck in the recovery loop, etc.
dr.fone – iOS Screen Unlock is a part of the entire dr.fone apparatus, which will help you to unlock your iPhone without iTunes. It will provide security within a short time and easily unlock your iPhone.
We will now move to the part where we will teach you to unlock your iPhone without iTunes, with the help of dr.fone – Screen Unlock through these steps:
Steps to Unlock iPhone with dr.fone – Screen Unlock
Step 1: Download or launch dr.fone on your system. Select the “Screen Unlock” option to begin the procedure.
Step 2: You will need a USB/lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the laptop/system and wait until the application can identify your phone. Once the identification process is completed, click the “Start” button.
Step 3: When your device is identified, you will be able to see an interface displayed on the screen where you will be asked to activate the iPhone DFU mode. After that, you will have to follow the instructions that will come to you, step by step.
Step 4: When you are asked, provide all the information accurately related to your iPhone’s model number, the version of firmware, etc., in the new window. Before clicking on the “Download” button, check if you have provided all the correct information.
Step 5: Wait till the application downloads the firmware which is suitable for your device. You might need to wait for a while before the download is completed. After this is done, click on the “Unlock Now” button.
Step 6: you will see a confirmation code displayed on the screen in the instructions. Type that code to start the process.
Step 7: Once the process is completed, you will be notified with a message saying, “Lock screen has been removed completely.”
After completing the unlocking process, your device will be as good as new, and you will be able to unlock your iPhone without iTunes with the help of dr.fone.
We have another amazing tool to help you unlock your iPhone without iTunes. This tool is called Tenorshare 4uKey.
Tenorshare 4uKey is designed to unlock your iDevice if you have accidentally locked it by typing the wrong passwords consecutively.
On typing wrong passcodes repeatedly, your iPhone has a security measure that prevents anyone other than the phone’s owner from accessing it.
Your iPhone then automatically locks itself and disables your phone. Once it is disabled, the only way to unlock the iPhone without iTunes is to restore it. It is then that Tenorshare 4uKey will come to your rescue.
- Tenorshare 4uKey is easy to operate and unlocks iPhone without iTunes hassle-free.
- It does not matter if your iPhone is locked, disabled or your iPhone has a broken screen. Tenorshare 4uKey can still manage to unlock your device, even unlock a stolen iPhone.
- Tenorshare 4uKey will unlock your iPhone if it has 4-digit or 6-digit passcodes, the Touch ID, and the Face recognition ID.
- We have received very positive responses to this software from all the customers, and we have never had to face complaints. However, in case you face any problems, we will be happy to assist you.
1: The first step is to download and then install the Tenorshare 4uKey software. Then you have to launch Tenorshare 4uKey on your PC by selecting the option “Start.”
2: Please connect your iPhone to your PC using the USB cable. Your device will be detected automatically. Now, please click the Start button to continue.
3: You should download the latest firmware file for your iOS device. Please select a preferred save path and click the Download button to proceed.
4: After the firmware is downloaded successfully, please click the Start to Remove button. Then, the unlocking process will start.
5: That’s it; you have unlocked your iPhone successfully by removing any passcode on it.
In these simple steps, Tenorshare 4uKey removes the lock on your iPhone without iTunes while also ensuring utmost safety because your safety is our duty.
Tenorshare 4uKey gives you a smooth experience where you can unlock your device without the help of anyone sitting at home.
Part 3: How to Unlock iPhone without iTunes with iCloud
Most people know only one way of unlocking an iPhone, that is, through iTunes. However, there are a lot many other helpful ways to do that.
One of the good alternatives is to unlock an iPhone with iCloud. You can do this in a few steps:
- Go to your iCloud account.
- Go to the Find iPhone area and choose the option “All Devices.”
- Now select your disabled iOS device.
- Click on the option “Erase iPhone.”
All your iPhone data will be wiped out because this is the only way to access your iPhone.
Part 4: How to Unlock iPhone Without iTunes While Not Losing Your Data
As mentioned earlier, if you unlock your iPhone, which has been disabled, all your data will be erased. To avoid this, you can first create a backup for all your data.
However, this can be done in only one way; you have to use the facility of “Back Up” from iTunes. Follow these steps to back up your data:
- First, iTunes has to be launched.
- Then connect your synced iPhone to your PC.
- Press the device tab on iTunes.
- Now press the option “Back Up Now.”
- After this process is done, you can go ahead with the unlocking of your iPhone.
We have discussed throughout the article different ways to unlock iPhones without iTunes. You can choose any of the methods to unlock your iPhone.
Our suggestion, however, is to use dr.fone – iOS Screen Unlock and Tenorshare 4uKey, which have proved to give the best assistance in unlocking an iPhone.