If your iPhone quick start not working and you want to fix it immediately, keep reading this article.
We will explain several methods to get this done without much trouble. As we believe at least one of the below-mentioned methods will get you through.
As we all know, Apple is considered to be one of the most impressive brand names in the world. The products that come under Apple are prestigious, and they are highly regarded in the technology industry.
However, even Apple products experience some issues once in a while, at the least. Pretty much all the problems found in iOS are addressed with the latest updates. So, performing iOS updates is required to fix those errors and security issues.
iPhones come with a special feature called QuickStart. With the assistance of this feature, you can transfer data from one iOS device to a new one. However, what can you do if iPhone Quick Start not working?
It goes without saying that it’s so annoying for those who want to transfer their files to a new device. With that said, let’s learn about the Quick Start feature and things you can do if it doesn’t work.
Part 1: Using the Quick Start Feature to Fix iPhone Quick Start Not Working Issue
Well, for you to use QuickStart, you should find the respective devices. Then, place those devices closer. Now, you should turn on the new device, and its Bluetooth connection must be activated.
After that, you should select the option that allows you to configure the device with Apple ID. When the animation is displayed on the new device’s screen, you should center it in the viewfinder. After that, enter the passcode when it displays the message “Finish on New.”
After that step, the process is pretty straightforward. So, you will have to follow a couple of simple instructions and set up your Touch ID and Face ID on the device. Now, you will be on the new device, and you can also restore those apps and other aspects.
For instance, you can even restore privacy and location settings, Siri, Apple Siri, etc., once a connection is established. In addition to that, it can even transfer data to an Apple Watch as well.
With that said, Quick Start is considered to be a very handy feature for any iOS device user. However, this feature is known to give some frequent errors as well. In the following section of the article, we explain the potential issues that are associated with QuickStart.
PS: if you face issues like iPhone error 9, here are the top solutions for you.
Part 2: Common Issues Related to iPhone Quick Start Feature
Here are the most common issues related to iPhone QuickStart. This information would be handy for any iPhone user so they can address the issues easier.
- In some cases, some devices cannot establish a connection even if they are perfectly within the range. When the devices cannot recognize each other, QuickStart cannot transfer data.
- For some users, the initial configuration process will continue, but they cannot complete the activation properly.
- Also, in some instances, users cannot complete the setup process at all, even after several attempts.
Are you experiencing any of the situations above? If so, the rest of the article will be your solution. Even if you have not experienced any of those issues so far, learning the fixes will be handy.
Part 3: Solutions to Use if iPhone Quick Start Not Working
As mentioned before, this section of our article explains the solutions you can try. In fact, we reveal three main solutions so you can choose the best method that serves your purposes.
Also, you should note that all those steps are pretty convenient to follow and acquire results. So, go through the methods and fix the “iPhone Quick Start not working” issue.
Method 01: Check if the Bluetooth Connection is Turned on
Well, this sounds like a no-brainer to a seasoned iPhone user. However, the truth is that many individuals simply forget to enable the Bluetooth connection before using Quick Start.
As you already know, the Quick Start feature transfers data between devices through a Bluetooth connection. Therefore, you should ensure that Bluetooth is activated before using the Quick Start feature on the iPhone.
Method 02: Restart the Devices and Check if It Works
If Bluetooth is already enabled, the feature should work under the usual conditions on your iPhone. However, if it still doesn’t work, the best approach is to restart the devices.
In fact, restarting can solve plenty of minor issues associated with the iOS device. In this case, you will have to restart both devices, as we don’t know which device is faulty.
To restart the device, you should follow the steps mentioned here. Just hold the side button with any of the volume buttons at once to proceed. Then, you will see a slider appearing.
Just drag this slider across so you can restart your iPhone. However, if you intend to restart an iPad or an iPod, you should hold either the top/side button. Then, you should drag the slider as you do with the iPhone.
Method 03: Use iToolab FixGo to Fix All the Issues Related to iOS [RECOMMENDED]
If you are yet to succeed even after trying both methods, you should try this one out. In fact, as per this method, we use a professional software called iToolab FixGo to solve this error.
FixGo is not just a tool to repair the “iPhone Quick Start not working” issue, iPhone Flashlight Not Working, and the iPhone microphone not working issue.
Instead, it can be used to repair pretty much all the errors associated with your iPhone’s operating system. This professional tool is known for its user-friendliness as well.
Even if you are a total novice, you will find it incredibly easier to use this software. You can just connect the device, download the respective firmware, and fix the error in a breeze.
Even if you use the latest version of the iPhone with the latest iOS version, iToolab FixGo works perfectly.
In addition to that, iToolab FixGo even offers you Four modes to repair the device. If you use the “Standard” mode, you can repair the device without necessarily causing data loss.
Mentioned Below is the Step-by-step Guideline for using iToolab FixGo.
The steps are easy to follow, even if you are a novice. Before moving into the steps, you should download iToolab FixGo and install it on your PC. Be sure to download it through their official website; the installation process is very simple.
01. First, connect your device to the PC and run FixGo. Select Fix iOS System – Standard Mode and click Fix Now.
02. Please select the folder to download the latest firmware for your device on your PC. Click Download.
03. After the firmware is downloaded, your iOS device will be automatically repaired in recovery mode. Then your iPhone will restart. Now, please don’t remove your iPhone from the computer, and transfer data with QuickStart!
Here’s another option to consider if your iPhone Quick Start not working. This is another professional tool designed to fix issues associated with your device’s iOS.
In this case, we use Tenorshare ReiBoot to address the potential issues on your device. It is a pretty solid option that works well on all iOS devices, just like FixGo.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is packed with plenty of features and a smart mechanism to fix faulty iOS. Even if the program is so powerful and advanced, it comes with a very friendly interface.
In fact, repairing faulty iOS is one of the specialties associated with this powerful tool. The overall operation of this tool is so impressive, and it delivers very quick results as well.
With That Said, Mentioned Below is How to Use This Tool and Fix Your Device.
- First, install ReiBoot on your computer.
- Now, you should connect the iOS device to the same PC and then run the program. Once you see the home interface, click on the option called “Repair Operating System” to proceed.
- On the following page, just click on the option “Fix Now.”
- Once that is done, you should download the firmware. In fact, ReiBoot will search the firmware for you, so just hit the “Download” button.
- After the firmware download, click on the option “Start Standard Repair.” It will fix the issues associated with the device.
Well, using ReiBoot is pretty easy, thanks to the friendly user interface. You can fix your iOS device within 5 minutes or less with Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Q: What is iPhone Quick Start? A: iPhone Quick Start is a feature that allows users to transfer data, apps, and settings from their old iPhone to a new one.
- Q: Why is Quick Start not working on my iPhone? A: There could be various reasons for Quick Start not working, including incompatible devices, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi issues, physical proximity, or software glitches.
- Q: How can I check if my devices are compatible with Quick Start? A: You can check the compatibility requirements for Quick Start on Apple’s official website or refer to the user manuals of your devices.
- Q: Do I need an internet connection for Quick Start to work? A: Quick Start uses a direct Wi-Fi connection between devices and does not require an internet connection.
- Q: What should I do if Quick Start fails? A: If Quick Start fails, try restarting both devices, verifying Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings, keeping the devices close, and ensuring that the software is up to date.
After following the steps mentioned above, the QuickStart feature will work as usual. In fact, Quick Start Feature is a convenient option for those who want to save time. It is a very efficient method to transfer your files to a new iOS device.
Whenever your iPhone Quick Start is not working, you can use iToolab FixGo and get rid of the issue. The best thing about FixGo is that it works even with the newest versions of devices.
In addition, you can also consider ReiBoot a good option to overcome this issue. If you know other ways of fixing this issue, please let us know.