If you are looking at how to unlock a Huawei phone without resetting it?
Then you are at the right place; here you will get all the information you will need to fix the problem on your Huawei phone, without resorting to resetting the phone which will mean losing all of your data in progress. The solutions to this problem are plenty.
In this article, you’re gonna find the best methods to fix the unlockable problem on your phone. To give a proper answer to the question of how to unlock Huawei phones without resetting.
When Do We Need to Unlock Huawei Phone Without Resetting?
Not many people in the world can remember the password or pattern on their phones. Most of us have to do it because of our privacy concerns. As we want our phones to be secure, the content inside of the phone would catch the wind like wildfire.
There are many ways people find a way to tighten their security; one of the reasons is by setting a pattern or password so it wouldn’t get access by one but themselves. It is full for anyone to set a password on their phone.
But the problem arises when we forget the password or pattern on it. The device would get locked up after multiple attempts.
Many people write it down on a per so it would help them in this situation; if this plan fails, then what are the steps you would take to fix the problem? Which brings us to the article in hand, how to unlock a Huawei phone without resetting it?
If you have a Huawei phone with you, and you can’t seem to remember the password at all. Then there are a few steps you can take to unlock it. But throwing the dart on the wall isn’t the way to go. You can’t go any further by trial and error. It doesn’t matter if you forgot your password or someone who knew the password accidentally changed it to something new.
All of the methods would have their set of procedures that you need to follow in order to unlock it to its full potential. So follow the steps below every method to prevent losing any data on your phone.
Method 1: By Android Device Manager
Android device manager is one of the perfect tools that you can use to unlock your Huawei phone. Android device manager is an inbuilt feature that is part of the android operating system. It’s an inbuilt tool that was made to deal with these situations on the phone.
Here the google account that is linked to your smartphone model will be used to unlock your phone. This is the first method you can try to unlock your Huawei phone.
While everything seems to sound simple, and it is. There are a few requirements for this method that you have to meet. Your Huawei phone should be connected to a google account, and the other requirement is a stable internet connection.
Follow the Steps Below to Apply the Method.
- Turn on your computer and type in “www.google.com/android/find” from the web browser.
- Here you need to sign in to your Google account.
- When you sign in, Google will start searching for your device. Here you need to choose the Huawei phone that is having the problem.
- There will be a pop-up dialogue box; here, you will get only three options – Ring, Lock, and Erase. To unlock, select the Lock option out of three.
- Then the pop-up dialogue box will ask you to input a temporary password. Enter the new password and confirm it. Then again, tap the Lock button.
- From here, go to the Huawei phone, and type in the new password to unlock the phone.
In the question of how to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting it? You can try this method to do it. If it doesn’t work out, move over to the next one on the line.
Besides, learn more about how to perform Huawei Data Transfer.
Method 2: Via Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
This is also a perfect answer to how to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting it. Compared to the previous method, this one will seem quite complicated if you never dipped your hands into the developer world.
To use this method, there are functions in your phone that required to be turned on. The most important feature is ‘USB debugging.’
Follow the Method Below to Unlock Your Phone Without a Hard Reset.
- Download Android Debug Bridge on your PC.
- Launch the installer; if you are facing any problems here, then you can simply allow the app to run through the firewall.
- Connect your locked Huawei phone to your computer.
- On your pc, launch CMD from the installation directory on your ADB.
- Then type the command ‘adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key‘, and then press Enter.
- After this, restart your phone. You will have full access to your phone without a password or switch to the options to reset.
If neither of these worked out for you and provided an answer to your how to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting? Question. Then move on to the next method.
Method 3: Unlock Huawei Phone in One Click by iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
This software is brought to you by the iToolab brand to help you unlock your phone without rummaging your head through the manual ways of fixing it.
You don’t need to follow a bunch of steps here, as many users praised the software for being simple to understand, even for beginners who may not have any idea of the computer aspect of troubleshooting.
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) provides will help you remove the screen password and can remove the fingerprint, PIN, pattern, password, and Face id.
If you have a different device in your hand that is going through the same problem, iToolab UnlockGo will fix that problem too. It even can help you get to remove the Google FRP lock from the android device.
How to Unlock Huawei Phone Pattern with UnlockGo
Step 1: Download UnlockGo & Connect Android to PC
Please click on the Unlock Screen Lock button. And connect your Android phone to your computer via USB Cable.
Step 2: Please Confirm Android Phone Information
Now, you should select the brand of your Android phone and then tap on Unlock button to proceed.
Step 3: Please Put Your Device into Recovery Mode
In this step, please put your Android device into Recovery Mode to proceed.
Step 4: Remove the Screen Passcode
Now, please follow the below carefully and restart your Android device, and set up a new passcode for your Android phone.
You don’t have to manually add the device details for it to work; the software will automatically detect the model name and the brand. And will take everything from there.
Another best way to find out how to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting it? It is by the Tenorshare 4uKey (Android). It is an app that will help you bypass the password easily on your phone.
No longer do you have to go through trial and error again and again to fix the problem. It doesn’t matter if your password is a variation of a PIN, pattern, or common password. This tool will safely remove the password off your phone without making you reset all the data inside of it.
Like Other Methods, You Are Required to Follow Some Steps to Achieve the Unlock Ability on Your Phone.
- First, you need to download the Tenorshare application on your computer. Again if you face any problem installing it, just allow the app to run through the firewall.
- By allowing it through a firewall, you will now be able to install it without any problem.
- Install the application on your phone, then connect your Huawei phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- This will make you see the confirmation message on the screen saying ‘Device Connected Successfully’.
- After that, click on the ‘Remove’ option. This will start the progress to the removal of the password of your Huawei phone. This will take some time, so wait patiently until you see the confirmation message on the screen.
- Don’t worry; there will be a green bar showing how much of the work has been finished and how much still there is.
- Then click on ‘Yes’, when the software asks you to erase all the data on your device.
There you go; following these simple steps will leave you with an unlocked Huawei phone in your hand. That’s why this is the best hassle-free method to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting.
Question. You don’t have to bash your head against the wall with trial and error of coming up with the older password or find the paper you wrote it on the day you changed the password. Tenorshare provides a simple approach to the problem without making it complicated.
Now you know about all the methods that you can try to fix the problem on your computer without resorting to resetting the entire phone. They are all qualified to give you a proper answer to how to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting it.
The methods will be complex, but if you follow all the instructions attached to the method, then you will fix the problem in no time.
As screen being locked is one of the most common errors smartphone users from many brands face every single day. These methods would provide you with the best solution to find the root of the error and fix it.
Using legitimate software would help you find the answer to how to unlock Huawei’s phone without resetting it.