There is no shortage of users who want to learn how to save WhatsApp audio. They do want to learn it due to various purposes.
Regardless of the purpose, anyone will like to know how to do it as it can be useful in various situations. So, this article offers the knowledge you require to do it.
Assume that you lose your important WhatsApp data due to some reason. No matter what the reason, losing data cannot be accepted. Some individuals have data they cannot simply afford to lose.
For instance, think of video clips or audio recordings in your WhatsApp account as evidence. One of the best ways to avoid such data losses is to save them in a different location.
For instance, you can create a backup of your WhatsApp data on your iPhone and access them later. Even if something nasty happens to your WhatsApp account, the data remains safe in that case. So, is there a way to save your WhatsApp data on a computer? Yes, there is.
As mentioned before, the purpose of this article is to explain how to save WhatsApp audio. As a result, you will not lose important data.
So, How to Save WhatsApp Audio on an iPhone?
Well, in this guide, we explain how to save WhatsApp audio, which is a very useful thing to learn. Learning how to do it will protect your audio evidence or other valuable audio files. In this article, we explain several methods to get it done. Listed below are three methods.
Now, let’s take a look at those methods in detail. You can go through all those methods carefully and choose the best one that matches your situation.
1. Save WhatsApp Audio and Text Messages using iCareFone
As the first method, we introduce a professional third-party tool known as Tenorshare iCareFone. This tool is developed to be powerful and smart to manipulate your WhatsApp data efficiently.
Thanks to its advanced algorithm and friendly user interface, you can use it to save WhatsApp data easily. This special software can extract data from iOS devices such as iPhones, iPad, and iPods.
Steps you should follow to save your WhatsApp audio files into an iPhone using iCareFone.
Now that you know the iCareFone tool’s capacity, let’s learn how to use it. With this tool, saving WhatsApp audio is made easier than ever. Please follow the steps carefully.
- As the first step, you should download and install iCareFone on your computer. Then, you should select the option called “Backup & Restore.” Then, select “WhatsApp & Attachments” to backup and click on the option “Back Up.”
- Wait for the whole process to complete.
So, that option looks very easy, doesn’t it? This is very user-friendly software, so you don’t have to spend much time creating backups. The main advantage of this tool is that it allows you to back up files selectively.
2. Using iCloud
If you don’t want to install iCareFone, you can use iCloud for the same purpose. iCloud is a tool Apple provides so users can easily manipulate their data.
Mentioned below are the steps to follow to save WhatsApp audio files using this tool.
- First, you should open “Settings” on the iOS device. Then, go to the option called “iCloud.”
- After that, you should tap on iCloud Drive. If the respective option is turned off, turn it on to proceed.
- You should scroll down the list of apps. As a result, you can make sure that the “WhatsApp” feature is “ON.”
- You can copy the messages from your WhatsApp app so that those files will be saved on iCloud.
There is a significant disadvantage associated with this method, however. You cannot be 100% sure that all the audio messages will be saved on iCloud. Also, iCloud doesn’t offer selective backups or previews as opposed to iCareFone.
Besides, let’s figure out how to restore WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone.
3. Using an Email Service
The last solution we offer is another free method. Although this is not a very efficient method, it may be helpful in some instances. We will use WhatsApp’s forwarding function to save audio files in this case.
The steps are mentioned below for your reference.
- First, navigate to the audio you wish to back up. Then, tap on them.
- You should now choose the forwarding options. After that, you should click on the button labeled “Forward.” It is located at the lower-right corner of the window.
- Now, you can select the option called email. Provide an email address to which you will send the audio messages you want.
- Now, log into the respective email account and download those attachments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I save a WhatsApp audio file directly to my iPhone?
A: Unfortunately, you cannot directly save WhatsApp audio to your iPhone. You’ll need to share it to another app, like Email or Notes, then save it to Files or Voice Memos.
Q: Are there any apps that can help save WhatsApp audio files?
A: Yes, there are several third-party apps available. However, always verify the credibility and security of the app before downloading it.
Q: What do I do if I’m having trouble locating the audio file on WhatsApp?
A: Make sure you’re in the correct chat and remember the file was sent as a voice message, not a text or media file.
Q: Why isn’t my Mail or Notes app working correctly?
A: Try ensuring your device’s software is up to date or restarting your iPhone.
Q: What if the file isn’t saving correctly to Files or Voice Memos?
A: You can try saving the audio to a different app or using a third-party or desktop application to save the file.
So, that’s how to save WhatsApp audio on your iPhone. You can choose the best method that applies to your situation.