Did you end up in this article as you were searching for how to pin a comment on TikTok?
Great! This article is created explaining the correct method of doing so.
Let’s keep reading and learning.
Is It Even Possible to Pin a Comment on TikTok?
It’s common practice to pin comments on social media networks like Instagram. However, did you know that you can do the same on TikTok? The truth is that it is absolutely doable.
TikTok really just released that capability in order to make the service more entertaining. Authors can use “pinning” to highlight specific information or a particularly insightful comment from their audience.
A Quick Overview
Do you have any doubts about how to pin comments on TikTok? Well, all you have to do is find the video that contains the comment. When located, perform a long press on the remark. Once the menu appears, select the “Pin comment” option.
n fact, pinning a comment causes it to stay pinned until the user unpins it. If not, it will remain if the user replaces it with a different one.
Don’t worry so much about not comprehending it if you can’t. In the following content, we intend to provide a hands-on tutorial specifically for that topic.
Once more, we will explain what it does mean to “pin a comment” on a platform like TikTok. In addition to that, we explain the situations under which it might be beneficial and the advantages it offers.
In addition, we will explore the method of pinning a comment on iOS and Android.
Moreover, we will reveal how to replace comments that have been pinned. Does it sound intriguing? Keep reading to learn more.
Also, do you wonder how to join someone’s Live on Tiktok? Well, if you know the correct steps, it is a very simple process. Let’s figure it out here.
Introduction to TikTok’s Pinned Comments
Have you gotten a comment on your video that is just adorable? And what if you can let everybody see that? Well, this is exactly when pinning comes in handy.
The comment area of a TikTok video is where users can share their thoughts and reactions.
In fact, a pinned comment is always displayed on top of each and every comment. You can notice that it includes a push-pin symbol and, in certain instances, pinned text. So it will be very easy for you to identify.
Just keep in mind that just the people who created the content will be able to “pin” a remark. On top of that, the comment author is alerted whenever their comments are pinned.
Besides, ever wanted to know how to change your interests on TikTok? Let’s figure out how to modify our FYP to include new TikTok interests easily.
Why Should You Learn How to Pin Comments on TikTok?
There are a lot of different scenarios in which content creators in TikTok can decide to pin comments. In fact, pinning is one of the best ways to show appreciation to the author of the comment.
You, as the content creator, can do so if the comment contains any encouraging feedback. If the creator of the comment praises the work that you have been doing, pinning is a nice gesture.
It’s possible that the comment made you laugh, provided useful information, or inspired you in some way.
So, if you know how to pin comments on TikTok, you can do so on appropriate comments. Such comments can even grab the focus of other viewers.
You have the ability to “pin” a comment if anybody comments on vital information. Also, you can pin comments you leave on anything that your viewers ought to be aware of.
If something proves useful to the audience, it will be brought to their attention by being pinned. The pinned comment will stick to the top of the post. So, those are the reasons why you should know how to pin a comment on TikTok.
If you are curious about how many likes on TikTok to get paid, here, we explain everything about it for you; let’s learn how to make money on TikTok.
So, How Do Pin Comments on TikTok?
Now, let’s see how to pin comments on TikTok.
Well, the process is very easy, no matter what sort of device you are looking for.
If you are a total novice and want to know how to do it, follow the below steps.
- First, you should open TikTok. You can use any device (Android or iOS) to accomplish this task. After that, you can sign in, providing the details.
- Now, you should click on the icon labeled “Me.” You can find it at the base of the app’s screen.
- After that, you can browse the comments and locate the one that should be pinned. There’ll be an icon with three dots just below the heart icon. Just tap on it and hold for a while.
- When you keep holding on to that icon, a different popup will emerge with different menus.
- Select the option called “Pin Comment.”
And that’s how to pin a comment on TikTok.
Unpinning a Comment
In some cases, you may need to unpin a comment that is already pinned. If that’s the case, all you need is to follow the same set of instructions. However, to unpin, you should just select “unpin” instead of “pin.”
That’s basically about pinning a comment on TikTok. As you can note, the process is exceptionally easy; there’s no rocket science behind it.
Everyone who views the comments for the material you’ve posted on the TikTok platform will see pinned comments. Those pins are visible at the very top.
The author, on the other hand, will receive a notification from TikTok. That notification will let them know that their comment has been chosen to be pinned.
Also, you must remember that there’s no method to have multiple pins at the same time.
By the way, if you want to know how to hide chat on TikTok live, which is very annoying, then learn how to easily hide the chats that appear on your TikTok live screen.
Replacing a Pinned Comment
It’s no secret that you will often get new comments if your content is interesting and viral.
Assume that you were reading through all the comments and you came across a very interesting one. And do you think that it deserves to be highlighted as the comment that should be pinned?
The solution is straightforward; just replace your existing pinned comment using the new favorite.
Here’s how to pin comments on TikTok to replace an existing one:
- First, you should log into your TikTok profile.
- After that, select the “Me” icon located at the base of the screen.
- After that, you should scroll down and see the comments. Then, locate the new favorite comment and perform a long press.
- You will notice a new popup menu.
- Just select the option called “Pin & Replace.”
That’s it. You have just pinned a new comment. The one that was pinned earlier will appear as a regular one.
Besides, here, we will unveil the mystery of whether it’s safe to buy from TikTok ads as we delve into the platform’s advertising ecosystem, security measures, and potential risks.
Is It Possible to Pin Comments on TikTok Live?
Now that you know how to pin a comment on TikTok. Let’s apply it to TikTok Live.
- First, you should turn on the option called “Q&A.” To do that, select “Interact” and “Q&A.”
- You can then see all the questions your viewers might be asking you.
- With each question posted on your video, there will be an icon for “Pin.”
- Just decide which question to pin and tap on the corresponding Pin icon.
You must remember that this process is possible only if the Q&A option is activated. Otherwise, you will not be able to see any comments during your TikTok live session.
01. Turning on Q&A
In order to begin broadcasting live, launch the TikTok application and press the “+” button. You can participate in the conversation by selecting the “Interact” button.
That said, this looks like a question mark over an answer once the live stream has loaded.
- Then a new window will appear, with options “Q&A” and “Poll.”
- To activate it, select the “Q&A” button.
- When broadcasting live on TikTok, please adhere to the platform’s rules.
You must remember that you adhere to all the guidelines provided by TikTok to avoid suspensions.
02. Open “My Q&A”
- When you tap “Q&A,” you will see a new menu. It will appear as “My Q&A.”
- Now, you will be redirected to a page called “Suggested.”
- There, you’ll be able to find all the topics you can simultaneously pin and/or answer.
- Consequently, only questions can be pinned as comments.
- Standard comments that don’t merit special attention cannot be pinned.
03. Pin a Comment
Your suggested questions appear as “tapable” links that you may add to your TikTok broadcast with a single click.
- On the other hand, you may pin any comment if there’s a Q&A icon just below the Pin.
- Anytime a viewer has a query, they can have it pinned by tapping the “Pin” symbol.
- To the right-hand side of the question, a pin icon will appear to tap.
And that’s how to pin any comment related to your TikTok live.
We believe that you have learned how to pin comments on TikTok by reading the above guide.
Pins on TikTok help you keep track of important, useful comments on your videos.
Also, pins are a great way to showcase an impressive comment to other viewers.
If you have anything unclear about this, please let us know.