You have probably ended up reading this article because you are interested in FastPokeMap.
We have composed this article covering valuable information about FastPokeMap for Pokemon Move and its alternatives for Pokémon Go fans.
What Exactly is FastPokeMap?
FastPokeMap is a special app that offers a tracking service for Pokémon Go players. It can discover the location of any Pokémon character that is already found by other players.
This is an easy-to-use tool that comes with simple but effective features. This is mainly useful when you have to find hidden Pokémons.
First, it will perform a scan on the surrounding area and will help you to catch the closes Pokémon. It gives all the nearby Pokémon for the region you are playing. These Pokémons could be selected by you or the other players on the map.
FastPokeMap is a third-party app. It works as a tracker, and the app is developed by Pokémon Go enthusiasts.
It is developed with the view of helping other Pokémon Go users. With the assistance of this app, you can find all the Pokémon characters that are hiding closer to you.
You don’t need to roam here and there as long as you use this tool. The most interesting thing about this app is that it allows you to search with a single click. The trackers of FastPokeMap will start to scan the area around you. Then, it will expose the reallocation of Pokémon Go in the preferred area.
Another significant benefit associated with the FastPokeMap tracker is that it shows the information of the respective Pokémon. For instance, it shows the name of the Pokémon, its looks, and the expiration time.
With FastPokeMap, you will be able to find the exact location of the Pokémon. Also, it shows how long the respective Pokémon will be staying there. This app allows you to save your precious time. In addition to that, it helps you to catch Pokémon with less effort and energy.
PS: everything about Pokemon Go fake GPS for Android & iOS here.
Features of FastPokeMap
This section of the article explains the most important features associated with FastPokeMap.
- It can provide you with a view of the nearby Pokémons.
- FastPokeMap app is a very user-friendly option that can be used even by a novice individual.
- It allows you to enter the vicinity to see the available Pokémon characters in your area.
- You can simply type the place you want, and it will show the Pokémon Go video on YouTube Go.
- You can use the Geolocation scanner feature of this app and test trendy Pokémon.
- A handy location scanner is included in this app to hit the nearby Pokémons at once.
- It can display when Pokémon expires.
- Allow you to find all the Pokémons that exist within a walkable distance.
FastPokeMap has evolved into a very impressive tracker tool over the past period. In addition to that, it works as a perfect scanner map that is ever introduced for Pokémon Cross.
How to Use the FastPokeMap App and Track a Pokémon?
Below are the steps you should follow to track a Pokémon using FastPokeMap. You can use this app on any device you prefer.
For instance, you can use it on your iPhone, Android device, laptop, tab, or even a desktop computer. The only requirement for those devices is to have an internet connection.
With that said, let’s look at the steps you should follow to track down a Pokémon.
01. First, open a web browser on whatever device you are using and launch FastPokeMap’s official website.
02. Once the website is loaded, you have two options to try.
- a. You can use the search option and manually find a location. This would allow you to choose a city or even a different country.
- b. If not, you can use the exact GPS location tracking option. To perform this, however, your device must be GPS-activated.
03. In this example, we use the option called “Find Location” and perform manual navigation. You can just click on the option called “Find Location.” Enter the city or the country name you wish to search for. Then, click on the button labeled “Search.”
04. Within a fraction of a second, you will be taken to the preferred location by FastPokeMap. You can now move freely and move across. You can either zoom in or zoom out on the map.
05. After reaching the perfect location, you will have to tap on the map. Then, drop the location market there. As a result, you will be able to see a predefined scan radius from where the scanning will start.
06. You should wait for about 10-30 seconds to complete the scanning process. You must know that the duration of the scanning process will depend on the server load at the moment.
After the scan, you will see the scan button notifying it by changing the color. It turns green for a few seconds. Then, it will display the monsters that are found. All those Pokémon characters will be displayed within the respective scan radius.
07. You can now tap on the bar located at the top-right corner. This will reveal a list of monsters found within the scan radius. To make it more interesting and convenient, it will also display pictures.
08. You can now open the Pokémon Go app on the device you usually use to play. You can go to the location displayed in the FastPokeMap and then catch the monster.
What are the Alternatives to FastPokeMap?
Even though FastPokeMap works perfectly to catch Pokémon monsters, some still prefer to know about alternatives. There are plenty of alternatives to FastPokeMap. However, not all those tools work the same.
To make it easier, we did the research work for you and mentioned a few of them below. These FastPokeMap alternatives work fine as this writing, but we cannot guarantee how long they will operate.
PokeFetch is designed specifically to allow you to track Pokémons with the assistance of the Pokémon Go map. All the Pokémon spawn data displayed on the map are acquired from outsourced scanners that are reputed.
It also utilizes third-party tracker channels as well. The combination of all those sources ensures that you catch more monsters. In addition to the free scanning it offers in popular areas, it also has a paid premium scanner.
If you choose to go for the premium scanner, you can perform on-demand scans regardless of the location.
PokeAlert is another impressive alternative to FastPokeMap. It displays a notification automatically as soon as the app discovers a Pokémon nearby. This app can perform the scan even in the background.
So, if you want to catch more Pokémon in the desired location without wasting your time, try PokeAlert. The automatic scan repeatedly happens to maximize the possibility of finding a Pokémon monster. This app is available for Android phones and tablets.
PokeWhere can be considered a pretty decent app to scan and show all the Pokémon monsters nearby. The best thing is that they show the monsters nearby in real time for your convenience.
Once the app is installed on the Android device, you will be able to discover plenty of Pokémon characters. It can find even the rare Pokémon characters, so you can catch them easily. So, this is a good option that allows you to catch monsters without necessarily wasting any time.
This option comes as an online Pokémon scanner service. It works pretty similarly to FastPokeMap. You can use PokeHuntr to discover and track down Pokémon regardless of their location.
01. Is it safe to use FastPokeMap?
Well, there is no danger associated with FastPokeMap. It is a safe and secure app. Moreover, it offers new safety measures with constant updates.
In addition, let’s learn more about how to move in Pokemon Go without walking.
02. Is it legal to use FastPokeMap?
FastPokeMap had faced a ban on many servers. That is because many players consider it a cheating method. However, after a couple of weeks, the developers removed the “cheating” features.
Furthermore, unconfirmed sources say that FastPokeMap developers and Pokémon developers are working collaboratively.
03. Are those alternatives free?
Well, most of those alternatives are for free. But some of those apps may offer in-app purchasing as well.
So, that’s all we have to explain about FastPokeMap and its alternatives. As long as you use those tools smartly, you can catch more monsters without wasting effort and time.
Although the alternatives mentioned above are currently working, we cannot guarantee how long they will last. If you know more FastPokeMap alternatives, please share them with us to benefit our readers.