If you are a regular Coinbase user, it is safe to say that you would already know how to check your past purchase.
Even if you are a beginner, you can easily check your Coinbase transaction history. You can check your Coinbase transaction history on the website or the mobile application.
It should not take a few seconds to check your Coinbase transaction history.
However, if you don’t know how to Coinbase transaction history, you are on the right page.
Here, let’s help you learn how you can find your Coinbase transaction history across all devices. Also, we will talk about how you can export your transaction history to any device.
How Can You View Coinbase Transaction History on iPhone?
Before we start learning how to view your Coinbase transaction history on various devices, we need first to clear the basics. Coinbase is an exchange platform where you can trade, store, or buy/sell different types of cryptocurrencies.
While most people know they can view their Coinbase transaction history on the official website, not many know that the same can be done on your mobile device. However, there is a certain condition.
On both devices, you can only view the transaction history for a single cryptocurrency at a time or only the most recent transactions. If you want to check your entire Coinbase transaction history, you must download the report to your computer/mobile device.
If you are using the Coinbase mobile application, you need to head over to the ‘Portfolio’ tab. Here, you will find your current balance, which combines all the assets you own.
In short, you will see the total value of your Coinbase account. But, your entire Coinbase transaction history will not be provided.
Steps to Check Coinbase Transaction History:
To check the purchase history of a single type of cryptocurrency in the Coinbase mobile application, please follow below simple steps:
1. Launch the Coinbase application on your mobile device.
2. Log into your account. If you do not have one, you can quickly register one.
3. On the dashboard, you will see the ‘Watchlist.’ Look for the cryptocurrency you want to check in the purchase history.
For example, if you want to know the purchase history of Bitcoin, select Bitcoin.
4. You need to proceed to your BTC Wallet on the next page.
5. As you keep scrolling, you will view all the Coinbase transaction history of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you choose.
If you want to know more about a particular purchase, you simply need to click on the specific tab; on the next page, you will see everything you need to know about that transaction.
For instance, you will see information like the purchase status, the date, the transaction fee, payment confirmation, the price of each coin, the total amount you paid, etc.
As we have mentioned, you will only be able to view the Coinbase transaction history for one transaction simultaneously. As for viewing your whole purchase history, the report can only be downloaded to your device.
Besides, if you wonder how to transfer from Trust Wallet to Coinbase, you should check out this guide.
How Can You View Coinbase Transaction History on Android?
This method remains the same for Android devices. Similar to the iPhone device, you can only view the transaction of a single cryptocurrency at a time on your Android device.
If you want to view the Coinbase transaction history of a single cryptocurrency, please just follow below simple guide:
1. First, launch the official Coinbase application on your Android smartphone.
2. Sign in to your account. If you do not have one, register for an account.
3. Look below the ‘Watchlist‘ and click on the cryptocurrency you want to check.
4. Head to the ‘Crypto Wallet‘ tab on the next page.
5. Scroll down if you want to check the cryptocurrency’s purchase history.
Also, here, we will share a few simple steps you can take to transfer from Coinbase to Trust Wallet if you wish to withdraw your crypto.
How Can You View Coinbase Transaction History on PC?
When using your computer/laptop device, you will notice that the dashboard looks a bit different.
In this case, you will only be able to view the recent transactions. Let us check how you can do so:
1. Visit the official Coinbase website.
2. Please log into your account; if you don’t have one, create one quickly.
3. On the top menu, tap on the Accounts tab.
4. Select the right cryptocurrency that you want to check.
As you can see, all your recent transactions will be shown to you.
Viewing Your Entire Transaction History
Even on your computer device, you will not be able to view the complete Coinbase transaction history if you do not download the report on your device.
Since you will be using your web browser, you should know that your Coinbase transaction history will be downloaded to your computer.
You can download the history on your mobile device, whether using the official Coinbase application or your mobile web browser.
Now, let us check how you can export your transaction history on your computer.
Steps to Export Your Transaction History on Your Computer:
1. First, you need to visit the official Coinbase website.
2. Then, sign in to your account. If you do not have an account, you need to create one quickly.
3. On the browser’s upper-right corner, you will see your profile photo. You need to click on this picture.
4. Next, head to the Reports tab; a drop-down menu will open where you need to tap on ‘Transaction History.’
5. On the upper-right corner, you will see the ‘Transaction History.’ Here, click on the ‘Generate Report‘ button.
6. You have the choice to download the report in either a PDF format or a CSV report.
7. To finally generate the report, tap on the ‘Generate Report‘ button.
8. Lastly, click on the ‘Download‘ button.
Overall, generating and downloading the Coinbase transaction history to your computer/laptop should not take more than a few seconds.
However, you need to select the type of report before generating the same. Hence, you will be provided with various filtering options like ‘All Transactions,’ ‘All Assets,’ and ‘All Time‘ boxes, selected by default.
As you may have guessed by the name, the ‘All Time’ option will show you the list of all transactions from the last month, the whole year, or all transactions right from the start.
The ‘All Assets’ field will show you all various transactions related to the different cryptocurrencies you own. Lastly, the ‘All Transactions’ will show you all converted, sold, or purchased transactions.
Steps to Download Your Entire Coinbase Transaction History on Your Mobile Device:
The steps will vary if you wish to download your entire Coinbase transaction history on your mobile device. Let us check how you can do so:
1. On your mobile web browser, you need to visit the official Coinbase website.
2. Once done, log into your account; if you do not have an account, you need to create one.
3. On the top-right corner of the screen, you will see three lines; you need to tap on these lines.
4. Under the Settings option, you will find the ‘Reports‘ tabs.
5. This will take you to the ‘Transaction History.’ Here, click on the ‘Generate Report‘ option.
6. After you are redirected to the ‘Download Report‘ page, head to the bottom-right corner of the screen and click on ‘Generate Report.’
7. Once done, you must choose whether you want to download the PDF or CSV reports.
8. After choosing the right format, click the ‘Download‘ button.
Once done, you will see that you have successfully downloaded your entire Coinbase transaction history. You can check this report any time you please.
Here are some common FAQs related to Coinbase transaction history:
Is There a Way to Export Coinbase Transaction History?
Yes, you can download your Coinbase transaction history. The method includes:
- On your computer/laptop, visit the official Coinbase website.
- On the upper-right corner of the screen, tap on your profile photo.
- Then, select ‘Reports’ and ‘Generate Report’ on the next windows.
- Here, select between PDF or CSV format.
- You need to click on the ‘Generate Report’ button on the new window and click on ‘Download.’
If you want to download your entire Coinbase transaction history, you can use any method mentioned above.
You will also be able to customize the data to only download the information you are looking for.