ApowerRescue is great data recovery software that has been helping people recover their lost or deleted iOS data with ease.
However, the tool has some restrictive functionality that makes it unsuitable for many other data recovery requirements
We are, thus, going to review this tool for you in this article, along with introducing two amazing alternative data recovery programs so that you can make a better choice.
About ApowerRescue Data Recovery
ApowerRescue is a data recovery tool developed by a company named Apowersoft.
The main function of this software is to recover any type of data, like messages, contacts, images, etc., that were lost from the device due to any accidental issue, deletion, formatting, or other reason.
Not just this, it also greatly allows restoring backup files on any iOS device.
It doesn’t matter if the iOS device breaks or gets lost; all the stored data can be transferred to another place without hassle.
The only thing required is that the data must have been backed up on any platform like iCloud or iTunes.
Major Functions of Apowerrescue Data Recovery
This software can do a lot for you regarding data recovery.
● Recover Lost Data from the iOS Devices
Any data deleted by accident can be restored with the help of ApowerRescue.
The Recover from iOS device mode can be used to get the data back for which no backup has been created on any other platform.
Once the device is connected to the PC with this tool, it starts the scanning process, and the lost files can be recovered.
Note: Backup is a must for restoration if the data is permanently removed.
● Recover Lost Data from the iTunes Backup
This software mode lets you retrieve lost data from iTunes backup files.
If you backed up the data on the iOS device via iTunes, it could be extracted from those backup files in case it gets lost.
● Recover Lost Data from the iCloud Backup
This is another mode in ApowerRescue which allows the retrieval of lost data via the backup created on iCloud.
This mode comes especially handy when the data needs to be restored or transferred to another device.
You just need to log into your Apple ID and then select whatever data you wish to retrieve from the iCloud backup files like call logs, messages, images, videos, etc.
Cost of the ApowerRescue Software
The pricing of the tool varies as per the different versions.
Free version– It allows only the scanning of the data, and you can recover anything.
Paid version– You can recover the scanned lost data with the paid subscription. Again, there are various license plans in this version:
- Three-month plan- $39.95
- One-year plan- $49.95
- Lifetime plan- $69.95
Analysis of the Merits and Demerits of ApowerRescue
This will help you understand the utility of the ApowerRescue data recovery tool.
- The tool has simple functionality and an interface.
- It allows file previewing before the restoration via any method or mode.
- It also differentiated the existing from removed files.
- Around 13 data types can be recovered.
- It is compatible with many iPhone versions, including 5 to XS and iPad mini to pro.
- Your device may not get detected even with the latest version of iTunes.
- The scanning process takes a long time.
- The tool is not very effective at fixing the other system issues.
- The free version allows the scanning of files only.
If you have been searching for advanced software for data recovery, then your search stops here with the Tenorshare UltData software getting you the most effective help.
This software deploys highly advanced technologies to help you get back the deleted or lost from any iOS device like an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone.
This data recovery can be made directly from that device or the data backup created in iTunes and iCloud with the help of this software in both cases.
There are two versions of this software- free and paid. While the free version can help you to find the lost data by scanning the system and letting you preview it, the paid version allows you to recover that data too.
This means that all the lost data that can be viewed with the help of the trial version can be recovered with the help of the full version.
- The star feature of this app is the roll-back technology that does the job of data retrieval in the most advanced way, along with ensuring the highest chances of data recovery, no matter the reason for the data loss.
- The software supports a huge variety of data to be recovered. Data from apps like WhatsApp, Kik, WeChat, Viber, LINE, QQ, phone gallery, messages, iMessages, call logs, internet browsers, notes, voice notes, bookmarks, calendars, etc., can be easily restored.
- The compatibility of the Tenorshare UltData software is high, and it can be used on many iOS devices with a vast range of versions, including the latest iOS 15. iPhone versions from 4 to 13, all iPad models, and iPod Touch versions 1 to 6 are compatible with this software.
- The software comes with other standard recovery modes where it can restore lost data from the iOS device system, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- It can also fix other issues in the iOS system.
Steps to Recover Data with UltData on iOS
Going about data recovery with this software involves some very simple steps. Let’s see what you need to do:
1. Download the software on any PC or Mac. Install it properly and then launch it. Choose the “Recover Data from iOS Devices” option.
2. Connect the target iOS device with that PC and then give the required permissions on the device to trust the PC connection.
3. After UltData detects your iPhone, you can choose what you want to scan & recover, or select all, and then click on “Scan” to continue.
4. Look through all the data and select the files you wish to recover. Hit the button, Recover.
5. That’s it; you can view your recovered files on your device or computer now.
That was it. This process is the same as other recovery modes like iTunes or iCloud recovery.
Once the data is scanned, it will let you choose the data you want to retrieve from previewing data.
Advantages of using UltData
You must have already seen that the Tenorshare UltData has highly advanced technologies that make it more efficient and effective than the ApowerRescue, even though both programs perform the same functions.
The programs support all the major data types, and they can make a recovery without and restoration of the device.
The compatibility quotient of the Tenorshare UltData is also higher as it can support iPod Touch devices too, which is not supported by the other data recovery tools.
The fast scan functionality of the software also makes it take the least scanning time among all the competitors.
The ApowerRescue software can perform basic data recovery tasks well, but it certainly needs improvement.
On that note, software like Tenorshare UltData can greatly help with its advanced features, compatibility, and affordable prices.
They have more data recovery modes and support for many iOS devices.