Performing an FRP bypass on Android 11 is the requirement of many individuals due to various reasons.
However, only a few of them can find a successful Android 11 FRP bypass method. The purpose of this article is to explain the practical solutions to perform an FRP on Samsung Android 11 bypass.
So, if you have that requirement, you may read the rest of this article.
Introduction to FRP on Android 11
In March 2015, Google rolled out Factory Reset Protection for all Android smartphones running version 5.1 or higher. In layman’s terms, Factory Reset Protection prohibits others from using the device.
It comes into play if they execute a forced factory reset from the recovery or by flashing firmware. In either instance, the Factory Reset Protection will kick in when the device starts.
Then, it will request for the login of your Google account previously used on those devices. Make sure you or a trusted person performs the reset.
Resetting your Android phone implies returning it to its factory settings for the uninitiated. Removes all of your phone’s data. “Formatting” or a “Hard Reset” is another term for this process.
PS: here are the top best Rootjunky FRP bypass tools for your reference.
● The Requirement of FRP Protection on Samsung Android 11
If your phone is stolen, the only thing a criminal need is factory resetting your smartphone. He will use its recovery mode, insert a new SIM card, and use it as a brand-new handset.
At this stage, all of your choices have been erased from the device forever. So, you are unable to remotely wipe data or trace its whereabouts.
Your Google account and password are required for Factory Reset Protection. This specific option prevents anyone but you from using your device after it has been reset to factory settings. Without the Google ID and password, he can’t get into recovery mode or install new firmware. In other words, he will never be able to get rid of the protection.
After performing a factory reset, the device displays a message. It will say that you need to connect a previously connected account to sign in.
Factory reset protection basically prevents unauthorized users from doing a factory reset on your device.
● How Does the FRP Work on Your Android Device?
When you set up your Google account to use on the Android smartphone, Factory Reset Protection is automatically active.
Assume that you or anyone else tries to factory reset or format an Android device. In that case, you’d first need to enter the device’s security PIN to access the factory reset setting. Even if you had the password, a thief would be unable to reset the device. That’s because he doesn’t have the security PIN.
● When Does the FRP Feature Become Activated?
FRP, in fact, gets activated automatically. It comes into play when resetting from its recovery mode, untrustworthy resets, or hard key resets. Also, it kicks in when resets through Android Device Manager or repair services take place.
In order to restore the device after a factory reset, the user should enter the login credentials. That means the credentials of the last synchronized Google account are linked to the respective device. The credentials connected with the device must be entered after a factory reset in these circumstances.
For example, the FRP lock doesn’t activate when the device’s settings are accessed, and the device is re-formatted. So, the first time your device starts after a factory reset, you won’t be prompted to authenticate.
Unless they perform an unauthorized factory reset, Android consumers won’t know that their phones are safeguarded by FRP.
Is It Possible to Perform FRP Bypass on Android 11?
Samsung’s S21, S20, and A51 smartphones all came pre-installed with the Android 11 operating system. When you perform a factory reset on the phone, you must first authenticate your Google account.
That is required before regaining access to the device. How can you overcome Samsung’s Google account lock if you lose this specific password? It’s safe to say that, yeah. The solutions listed below will allow you to uninstall FRP from your Samsung Android 11 device.
If you want to perform FRP on Android 11 bypassing practically, you need the assistance of an advanced tool. This is exactly when Tenorshare 4uKey comes to play. It is designated as a powerful screen unlocker for Android devices.
So, it has the ability to FRP bypass Android 11 with ease, even if you are a novice. This special tool works perfectly with Android 6 and newer versions. Before making use of this special tool, you should know the below-mentioned aspects of it.
- Apart from the device that is locked, you’ll need another working phone (Samsung) along with a Samsung account.
- You are supposed to download two more applications to proceed with the Android 11 FRP bypass.
- Once the factory reset is completed, all of the data on your device will be lost.
Mentioned Below is the Process of Using 4uKey on Your Device and FRP on Samsung Android 11 Bypass.
- Click on the option called “Remove Google’s Lock (FRP).” You can do it after you have downloaded and launched 4uKey (Android) on the computer. The PC must be connected to the locked device.
- Click “Start” after selecting Android 11 as your operating system. After that, you’ll notice a pop-up window with some notes.
- First, download the app called “Alliance Shield“. After that, back it up with the Samsung account on the Samsung device that works. Then click the Next button to continue.
- Then, a notification will be sent to your locked smartphone by the application. The S9 Launcher app may be downloaded by selecting View and then selecting “S9 Launcher“.
- Use the same account (Samsung) to log into S9 Launcher and re-install the Alliance Shield app.
- Turn on the option called “Device admin” along with “Knox” in the app called “Alliance Shield.” Do it by signing in using a newly registered Samsung account and then looking for a service mode. You can find it in the on-screen instructions.
- Activate the USB debugging option on your device by selecting “MTP+ADB.” Remove the Google lock by unplugging and re-plugging the device.
- You can now access the Samsung phone. However, before you do, perform a factory reset to remove its FRP permanently, and that’s it!
Android 11 FRP Bypass Disabling on a Samsung Phone
Some users may consider removing or not setting FRP on their Samsung Android 11 devices. However, the FRP lock is activated if you are currently logged into your Google account found on the device.
So, do you want to disable FRP on Samsung Android 11? If so, you’ll need to unlock your phone and remove your Google account credentials.
Mentioned below is what you should do.
- In Settings, select Accounts & backup. Then, choose Manage Accounts, and then select an account.
- It’s always important to remove your Google account from your list of options.
Other Options to FRP on Samsung Android 11 Removal
Here are some other methods you can try if you want to go for an FRP on Android 11 removal.
01. FRP Lock Removal Tool: Pangu
Lollipop 5.1, Marshmallow 6, Nougat 7, and Oreo 8.0 are all supported by this app. Using this method, you may unlock phones from all the most popular manufacturers today.
This includes Samsung and other well-known names like Micromax, Motorola, and even Xiaomi as well.
02. D&G Remove Tool
In order to swiftly remove the FRP protection on your device, you can utilize D&G Unlocker. This is a tool that is both free and incredibly strong.
Known for its time-saving features, this software is widely used. XP to 10 are all supported by this software. You don’t even need Google account credentials to connect the phone to your computer.
03. Samsung FRP Hijacker
Here’s another tool for FRP on Android 11 bypassing. In order to remove the FRP lock from Samsung smartphones, FRP Hijacker has been developed. Other than a Samsung phone, you have no other choices.
This one is so easy to pick up that you can do it while wearing a blindfold. You can expect the greatest and fastest performance out of any of the other options for Samsung devices.
04. FRP Bypass APK
To bypass Google’s FRP lock, use this FRP Bypass APK, a well-known third-party program. By Gadgets Doctor, you may remove your Android device’s factory reset protection (FRP) for free. This tool can accomplish the operation within ten minutes. That is if you have the authentic ownership of that Google account linked to the phone.
05. GSM FRP Bypass and Flashing Tool
Do you want to Android 11 FRP bypass? Here’s another good option. Unlocking the device’s FRP is as simple as downloading and running this piece of FRP lock remover software.
It’s as simple as downloading and launching the app on your PC. Both Windows & macOS are supported.
06. Samsung FRP Helper V 0.2
This is a handy tool for FRP on Samsung Android 11 bypass. With this, you can circumvent FRP verification for Samsung smartphones by using Call&ADB mode.
FRP tools like this one are available for those who want to avoid FRP verification throughout the call process.
07. FRP Bypass Solutions
Using FRP Bypass Solutions, you can bypass Google verification if you have lost your credentials. Android devices such as Motorola, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, etc., in addition to Samsung, are all supported. All in one, it is a good FRP lock tool to consider.
08. FRP Lock Google Verification Bypass Tool
With this program, Android devices could be unlocked from extra security measures. This is a breakthrough piece of technology. If your Android phone has been locked because of Reactivation Lock issues, this app will unlock it.
09. A New FRP/Google Account Bypass and Flashing Tool
Best tool for covering almost all new devices and phones. Use this strategy, and you’ll be done in no time. Devices of all kinds are supported by this application’s features. Older SP Flash versions can still be used with this program.
10. King Tool
For Samsung Android devices, King Tool can be considered a multi-tasking application. It has the ability to fix and unlock Samsung devices. It works with a wide range of mobile devices. In addition, it’s one of the most effective tools for bypassing FRP.
11. Octoplus FRP Tool
An FRP lock remover software called Octoplus FRP Tool would be used to bypass Android device factory reset security. Spreadtrum-based and Mediatek QCOM smartphones can all use this technique.
- Can FRP be bypassed on any Android device?
- FRP bypass methods may vary depending on the Android device model and version. Not all methods work universally.
- Are FRP bypass tools safe to use?
- It’s important to exercise caution when downloading and using FRP bypass tools. Stick to reputable sources and ensure you have reliable antivirus software.
- Will bypassing FRP void my device warranty?
- Bypassing FRP may void your device warranty. It’s advisable to contact the device manufacturer for assistance first.
- Can I bypass FRP without a computer?
- Yes, some methods, such as using an OTG cable or a SIM card, can be performed without a computer.
- What precautions should I take before attempting FRP bypass?
- It’s crucial to back up your data, charge your device sufficiently, and carefully follow instructions specific to your device model.
So, those are the options you can consider if you want to FRP bypass on Android 11. There are many tools in the market, but ones like Tenorshare 4uKey(Android) prove their efficiency.
So, you can go ahead and try such a professional tool for Android 11 FRP bypass. Please let us know if you have any other doubts related to this matter.