Downloading HTML5 video for different devices is no longer difficult as technology has advanced to make the task easy.
The HTML5 videos came up with the standard APIs for the videos and audios that no longer needed any flash plugins to be downloaded.
The HTML5 videos can be downloaded easily on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers, but what about the other ones?
Henceforth, we have come up with this guide to tell you how you can download the HTML5 videos over Windows Vista/X/XP/7/8/10/11 and macOS. You can do so with the help of a third-party app, so let’s know more about it.
Downloading HTML5 Videos on Windows and Mac Using iTubeGo
If you don’t have the technical expertise or the patience to go about the lengthy procedures to download HTML5 video on your Windows or Mac PC, we would strongly recommend you try the iTubeGo software, as it does the job in no time.
This smart downloader can let you get videos from over 10000 sites that allow video sharing, like YouTube, Dailymotion, VEVO, Hulu, Vimeo, and many others.
The software has a unique way of functioning. Once you install it on any PC that works either on Windows OS or macOS, it adds a downloadable extension to the browser of that PC that further helps you to download any online video in a single click.
This is not it; the software can be used for converting the downloaded online video in any other format that is compatible with the particular system that you are using, be it mobiles, PC, or another device.
Primary Features of iTubeGo Video downloader:
- This software’s speed is downloading the HD videos from over 10000 sites is unmatched as it is three times faster than the others.
- It allows you to download Twitter videos and entire playlists from YouTube and convert the files into MP3 format.
- There are many other formats in which you can convert the downloaded videos like AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, etc. with this program.
- You can also download the videos directly as well as convert them to save them into any device like Android or iOS.
- The best video downloader program allows you to generate a download extension for web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- The local videos, along with the downloaded ones, can be transferred to Android and iOS devices.
And if you wonder how to Convert Netflix to MP4 by iTubeGo, just read more.
Additional Tips on Getting the HTML5 Video
In today’s tech world, videos have become almost an indispensable part of the websites that ensure a better performance for them. The videos function in a way to present the websites that are more expressive, creative, and all the more attractive to the wide web of users.
The importance of the videos for the websites is taken to a higher level with the ease of downloading HTML5 videos.
The most important contribution of these HTML5 videos is that they eliminate the aspect of slow loading speeds of the websites. These videos turn out to be very important in the case of advertising too.
Even so, in a lot of cases, they can also be used to establish the ideas of the website better and make them more comprehendible by the addition of the visual-audio media. It doesn’t matter as to whatever be the aim and idea being propagated by any particular website; the mere addition of HTML5 videos is enough to boost the traffic as well as the conversion rate for any website.
Let us explain this with an example. We will take the case of a logistic company that uses videos to explain to their clients about how they pack the luggage. These video files can be used time again by the company to illustrate the related aspects of their online business.
However, the problem that comes to the forefront is that these files tend to get bigger with time, and it becomes difficult for the websites to load them. It is here that the HTML5 videos can make everything easy, and this makes it useful to download HTML5 video.
Below are some tips on how to use them to fix the slow website loading issue.
- The first step is to decide what devices are being targeted for website use clearly. This is necessary for it enables one to generate videos specific to the target devices and support speedy loading, thereby.
- You can use prototypes before making the video to choose a better video for the final upload. This stems from the need to create videos with the perfect size that make the generation of outputs easier.
- Another important aspect is getting the optimal and righteous settings for video quality. This is so because the settings impact the loading time, and if you have higher settings, the time for video loading will increase.
- The video attributes are another important thing that helps download HTML5 videos easier. The video attributes like the height and weight must be laid down specifically on the website. Doing so ensures that no flickering happens during the loading of the website. It also guarantees optimal rendering and faster loading of the website videos.
- The next important thing to take care of is the video format. Not every format is supported on the devices from which the internet gets accessed. This issue can be fixed by considering those video formats that can be more commonly accessed on various devices, like AVI and MP4.
- Video hosting is another important factor in the production of HTML5 videos. The video must be hosted rightly, and the website must not suffer any stalling in the important phases as that can impact the conversions. For this, you can try out the premium services for hosting the videos hassle-free.
This was all about how to download HTML5 video faster if they have been experiencing lagging issues earlier. The tips that we laid out will help you greatly in debugging the issue.
Your final goal of having such videos that can get easily downloaded on a variety of devices like tablets and mobile devices will come true.