Spoof Pokemon Go on Bluestacks is a pretty common tactic used by many players across the globe. BlueStacks is known as a superb Android emulator that offers a great deal of versatility.
In this article, we intend to explain the functionality of Bluestacks’ Pokemon Go spoof. Also, we explain some excellent alternatives for you to try if you have had issues with Bluestacks.
BlueStacks is an exceptionally popular emulator for Android devices. Also, it has numerous unique features, such as spoofing location, which has kept users loyal to it. Pokemon Go players may easily capture a variety of Pokemon by playing a parody copy on their computer.
BlueStacks is a popular platform for Pokemon Go spoofing, but some players are experiencing difficulties. Pokemon Go cannot authenticate on BlueStacks, for example, is one example of an unexpected issue.
Keep your excitement for the gameplay high, and read this article for additional information.
Part 1: Introduction to Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an emulator that’s designed for the Android platform. It is designed to allow Android apps to operate on MS Windows and macOS operating systems.
BlueStacks indeed makes better use of the PC’s hardware. Because of that, even the most technically advanced mobile games run smoothly and crisply on it.
PS: let’s figure out how to change the iPhone location without jailbreak.
Reasons to Choose BlueStacks
There are numerous reasons why the BlueStacks emulator is so popular. It’s simple to set up, free and provides the finest performance. As a Pokemon Go spoof on Bluestacks, let’s take a closer look at some of this tool’s most popular features.
Besides, let’s learn more about how to play Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC.
01. BlueStacks Features Great Controls
Pretty much all the PCs are recognized for their mouse/keyboard operation. However, Android offers on-screen controls. It is possible to overcome this issue in two ways using BlueStacks. To begin with, it adjusts to the on-screen controls along with the mouse buttons.
As a result, you’ll have better control over your mouse. To further tailor your mouse clicks, utilize the advanced configurations dashboard to alter the sound of your clicks.
Also, you can alter the clicks to suit your keyboard keys. Additionally, an external controller can be used in order to enhance gaming.
02. Pokemon Go on Bluestacks Features a Big-screen Experience
Mobile phones, despite their increasing screen size, are still no match for personal computers. It’s exciting to play a game on a huge screen. So, Pokemon Go on Bluestacks combines both of those experiences.
03. You Can Keep Your Progress Going
If you use Pokemon Go on BlueStacks, your progress will be kept in sync with Android smartphones. So, even if you transition to a phone from a PC, you get access to the previously established records. Your progress, in-app purchases, and preferences will all be kept along with your records.
Part 2: Pokemon Go Location Spoofing on Bluestacks
Now, let’s look at the steps to follow using the Bluestacks Pokemon Go spoofing method.
01. Installing BlueStacks
What Requirements Should Your System Have to Install Bluestacks on a PC?
- Windows 7 or newer version (Windows 10 is the recommended system)
- 2GB RAM (8GB is recommended)
- 5GB or more space in the hard drive
- Strong internet access (broadband)
- Multicore processor
To Install It on a macOS
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or later. However, High Sierra (10.13) is recommended)
- 4 GB memory is required. However, 8GB memory is recommended
- 8GB storage space
- Multicore processor
- HD 5200 or better graphics
Steps You Should Follow to Install Bluestacks Pokemon Go on Your PC.
- First, you should download the installation file through their official page.
- Then, select that installation file and double-click on it. Then, choose the option called “Install Now.”
- Once the installation is completed, please open BlueStacks so it will run.
- Once you have done that, you should launch Google Play. After that, you can log into your Google Account.
- Read the ToS of Google and agree to their TOS.
- After that, your BlueStacks is ready, and it can download apps and games.
Important Tips When Using Bluestacks
Once the installation is completed, you should remember the tips below.
- You can enable the virtualization mode to boost your emulator’s speed.
- Install the Gaming Booster on the computer.
- Get rid of all the temporary files.
- Set high priority for your BlueStacks.
- Configure your Power Plan to perform in High Performance.
02. Install a Fake GPS through BlueStacks
Mentioned below is how to install Fake GPS using BlueStacks. That helps you add Pokemon Go on Bluestack.
● Configure Bluestacks Pokemon Go
Find Pokemon Go in Google’s Play Store using BlueStacks. You’ll be able to play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks.
Once Pokemon Go has been installed, open it and allow it to root the simulated phone. For modifications to take effect, restart that plugin on the PC.
● Choose the Fake GPS Application
Look for a reputable fake GPS app in the Google Play Store (Lexa, Hola, PGSharp). You can then download and store the APK without installing it. You can use the Lucky Patcher APK.
It can be easily found in the BlueStacks Store. After that, you can now add the Fake GPS app to the list of system applications on your device.
● Select the Location
Start playing now that the setup is complete. As a result, we may play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks by using Pokemon Go spoofing. To begin, open Lucky Patcher and install Pokemon Go and Fake GPS.
You can accept the terms and make the required preparations that have been agreed upon. It is as simple as launching a Fake GPS and putting it in a fake location. BlueStacks GPS spoof is now accessible to you.
BlueStacks now supports Pokemon Go, so you can start playing right away. And that’s how to do Pokemon Go on Bluestacks spoofing.
Part 3: Potential Issues Related to Bluestacks Pokemon Go Spoofing
The combo of Pokemon Go and BlueStacks is a winning one. However, things don’t always go as planned. We’ll go over some of the most typical issues with BlueStacks GPS spoofing in this section.
The newest version of BlueStacks does not support the BlueStacks GPS spoof. Therefore, it generates an issue related to Authentication.
Because of a recent security update by Niantic, Pokemon Go may no longer function properly on BlueStacks. To get around this, use a spoofing method that does not require BlueStacks.
Fortunately, there are other options available. In the following part, we’ll explain in detail how to achieve this result with no BlueStacks. In other words, we explain an alternative to Bluestacks Pokemon Go.
Part 4: A Much Better Way to Play Pokemon Go on Bluestacks
As long as you’re having trouble with Pokemon Go, Tenorshare iAnyGo is what you need. Tenorshare has released iAnyGo, a powerful Location Spoofer tool that removes any restrictions on where you can go.
Simulating a location and changing the GPS location may be done with this app. Because it is auto-selected, your location will always be displayed as “traveling.” It’s easy to play the ever-popular Pokemon Go with all of these options at your disposal.
Tenorshare iAnyGo includes all of the features you’d anticipate, as we have already described. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of iAnyGo.
- Additionally, it can support up to five iPhones/iPads simultaneously on a variety of operating systems.
- It is simple to use. Any location can be mocked with a simple click. The best feature is the predetermined route with the auto-move option. You can run, walk, or even ride a vehicle to demonstrate your ability to move at a defined pace.
- Travel anywhere in the globe instantly. This software’s best advantages are its extensive functionality and unwavering dependability.
- Download and install iAnyGo on your computer. And connect your iPhone to the PC.
- Then, choose the Change Location mode from the main interface and tap Enter.
- For Pokemon Go, choose a location (which should be a fake location). Launch Pokemon Go. Then, using the map’s dragging and zooming capabilities, select any fictitious location you desire. You can also use the Search box to type in an address or coordinate to find your destination.
- Using a bogus GPS location to catch Pokemon in Pokemon Go.
- Your location is updated in Pokemon Go when you select a specific location and press the “Start to Modify” button.
Part 5: Using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location to Play Pokemon Go on Bluestacks
Here’s another alternative you can use instead of Bluestacks Pokemon Go. This is a much simpler method compared to using the BlueStacks emulator.
Below are the steps to follow if you want to spoof a location conveniently using Dr.Fone Virtual Location.
Option 01: Simulate Your Movement Between Two Different Spots
- Download the application (Virtual Location) and get it installed. Then, click on the option “Virtual Location” on its home screen.
- Connect your iPhone to the same PC. Then, click on the option called “Get Started.”
- Click on the 1-Stop Mode button in the top-right corner. Select a specific spot to move.
- Now, define a speed using the slider at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the option “Move Here” on the appearing popup box to proceed.
- Now, define how many times you want to move between the locations. You can use the popup box to do that. Click on the option labeled “Match.”
- That’s it. You will virtually move from the defined location back and forth.
Option 02: Simulate Your Movement Between Several Different Spots
- To start, click on the option called “Virtual Location.” Then, connect your device. After that, you should choose the option called “Get Started.”
- Now, you will see three icons on the right-hand side. Choose the option attached to the second one. That option defines the multi-stop mode. Also, try to choose the spots you intend to move between.
- Set your moving speed correctly as you did before by clicking on the option “Move Here.”
- After that, enter the frequency of going back & forth between the locations.
- Click on the option “Match,” and the marching will start.
Part 6: Use iToolab AnyGo As an Alternative
This is another alternative for you to use for Pokemon Go on Bluestack. This option is called iToolab AnyGo. This location spoofer allows Pokemon Go players to modify their GPS position with a single click.
- If spoofing Pokemon Go with Bluestacks is your main goal, you’d be better off using iToolab AnyGo instead. Use iToolab AnyGo on your iDevice to create a false GPS location.
- Using a lightning wire, connect your iPhone to your computer and begin using AnyGo. Click “Start” after the device has been successfully connected.
- The tool directs you to any map showing where you are at any given time. To fix this, all you have to do is press the center-on button on the screen.
- Now that you’re in “Teleport Mode,” use the search bar to find a location. You can do that simply by pressing the button in the upper right corner.
- The cursor moves on any map when you select a location that appears in your search results. To utilize a specific location as the current location, click “Go” at the bottom of the dialog box.
- The location of your iPhone will be altered. That allows you to play Pokemon Go and capture your selected Pokemon.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is spoofing Pokemon Go on Bluestacks illegal?
Spoofing isn’t illegal, but it does violate the Terms of Service of the game. If detected, Niantic may suspend or permanently ban your account.
2. Can I use Bluestacks on both Windows and Mac?
Absolutely! Bluestacks is available for both Windows and Mac.
3. Are there alternatives to Bluestacks for spoofing Pokemon Go?
Yes, there are other emulators like Nox Player and Andy that can be used for spoofing Pokemon Go.
4. Can I spoof without getting banned?
While there’s no surefire way to avoid a ban, following a few best practices like not teleporting frequently and not participating in multiple events in different locations can help reduce the risk.
5. Is Bluestacks free to use?
Yes, Bluestacks is free to download and use. However, it offers a premium subscription for an ad-free experience.
6. Does using a VPN help in Pokemon Go spoofing?
No, a VPN will not help in Pokemon Go spoofing. It changes your IP address, not your GPS location.
The Bottom Line
In many cases, Bluestacks Pokemon Go has created several issues for users when spoofing locations. But the good news is that the alternatives, such as Tenorshare iAnyGo and Dr.Fone – Virtual Location.
Both of those options let you spoof locations very quickly and easily. So, you can try these excellent solutions to spoof locations for Pokemon Go.