SD cards are often used to extend the storage space of mobile phones. Of course, some kinds of SD cards can also be used on computers, digital cameras, tablets, etc., for instance, SDXC cards.
Well, let’s go back to the SD cards. The SD cards may carry many important files for you. Thus, it is of significance to protect it with all strength.
This article will show five nice SD Card Recovery applications for recovering lost data.
Part 1. Five Free SD Card Recovery Applications
#1 – Recuva
- 1. It offers the deep scan mode so that you can find almost all the lost data.
- 2. All the results are recoverable.
- 3. The quality of the files recovered is excellent.
- 1. You can use this not only applies for SD cards but also for electronic devices.
- 2. You can perform a deep scan on your SD card.
- 3. You can use it to delete unwanted files like junk files forever.
- 1. The functions of the basic version are limited.
- 2. The interface is boring.
- 3. There is only one version for the Windows computer.
- 1. It is easy to operate this application.
- 2. It is time-saving.
- 3. It offers versions for both Windows and Mac computers.
- 4. You can use it to recover files, including photos, videos, music, emails, and other documents.
- 5. There are two modes of scanning for your choice, quick scanning, and deep scanning.
- 6. You can preview the files found by this application before recovering.
- 1. You can use it on either a Windows or Mac computer.
- 2. It is compatible with memory cards and electronic devices, like phones and tablets.
- 3. You have two modes of scanning to choose from.
- 4. The scanned results can be previewed one by one.
- 5. The interface is intuitive and easy to understand.
- 1. It may sometimes cause some problems.
- 2. You can only recover 2 GB of data at a time.
- 3. The reaction is slow.
- 1. It is an application on a small scale.
- 2. The operations are simple and easy.
- 3. It is easy to use due to the intuitive interface.
- 4. It is portable, so you can use it without installing it on your computer.
- 1. The scale is small, and you can even use it without installation.
- 2. The interface is friendly.
- 1. The main files it can recover concentrate on the media files, like the photos and audio files.
- 2. There are some small bugs in this application.
#4 – 4Card Data Recovery
- 1. You can download it on Windows computers, including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- 2. You can use it to recover the data for all kinds of SD cards. Other cards supported include MMC cards, CF cards, and SD picture cards.
- 3. The files recovered by this application will be of the same quality as the original ones.
- 4. You can recover many files at a time.
- 5. It is easy to use.
- 1. It is compatible with almost all kinds of memory cards.
- 2. The batch recovery is supported.
- 3. It is easy to use.
- 4. It is safe from the virus.
- 5. The quality of the recovered files is the same as the original ones.
- 1. You can only use it on Windows computers.
- 2. The reaction is kind of slow.
- 3. The interface is so simple that the users may find it boring.
#5 – 7-Data Recovery
- 1. You can download it on your Windows computer running with any version of the OS.
- 2. It is simple to recover lost files with this application.
- 3. The supported files include photos, music, videos, emails, and so on.
- 4. previewing is allowed.
- 1. It is compatible with many memory cards, including SD cards.
- 2. It is of a small scale, so you can easily download it on your computer.
- 3. There are many file types supported.
- 4. You can choose to preview the files before recovering them.
- 5. The interface is user-friendly.
- 1. The memory cards for the cameras and the cell phones are incompatible.
- 2. There is only one version for Windows.
Part 2. Use UltData, the Most Convenient SD Card Recovery Tool
All the applications above have some un-sufferable disadvantages. Thus you may wonder if there is any other tool that can solve this problem.
Let me introduce UltData to you, which is the most convenient application for recovering lost files on an SD card.
UltData Data Recovery Features:
- It offers two different versions for both Windows and Mac computers.
- You can use it to recover files for computers, mobile phones, portable tablets, and other external drives as long as you connect them to your computer with USB connectors. Of course, the SD cards are compatible.
- The supported file types include photos, audio, videos, emails, messages, archives, documents, etc.
- It is of a small scale, so you do not need to worry whether it will harm your computer’s performance.
- This application offers three main modes of recovery: Lost files recovery, Raw recovery, and Partition recovery.
- Previewing is allowed so that you can choose which files to be recovered with ease.
- Its interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
- The operations are easy.
- The reaction is quick, and thus it can save you a lot of time.
- 1. There are versions for both Windows users and Mac users.
- 2. It is easy to use.
- 3. All most all the file types and devices are supported.
- 4. You can preview the scanning results before recovering.
- 5. It is a safe and reliable application and of a large user group. So if you have any problem, you can easily find the solution on the Internet.
- 1. It is not free.