If you are looking for the best alternatives to Tableau, then in this article, you are going to find the best Tableau competitor software to fulfill your needs.
Know More about Tableau
Tableau was launched in 2003; the main purpose of the software was to handle the business intelligence system. The software allowed the companies to visualize and gave them another way to see the data in a more comprehensible way.
The ability to create a dashboard without needing any technical skills is what makes Tableau so popular amongst companies.
You will have full access to your data and all the services, plug-in, and add-ons to make the work much easier to do. The desktop variant of Tableau has a self-service solution that enables you to take a quick look at your information.
Tableau has one of the simplistic interfaces for business intelligence software packages. If you are new to this tool, then Tableau has a training system online.
You would learn all the things you want to know about their system and its features. And how can you use it effectively for your system without slowing it down?
For the people who are looking for alternatives to Tableau, then this is the article just made for you. Here you will get to know all the Tableau alternatives that you can use to get all the services from Tableau, in some cases with more features.
PS: click here for the full Spotfire vs. Tableau comparison.
Top Best Tableau Alternatives
#1 Tableau Alternative – Sisense
The first Tableau alternative we have on the list is Sisense. Just like Tableau, it is another business intelligence platform that enables the user to customize the data by giving the user options to add, evaluate, and capture the data.
Then they can use the data to make important decisions for the company. Sisense features a drag and drop user interface, which makes navigation much faster than the old school method.
Sisense would allow you to convert information and then share them with your work colleagues through the dashboards.
One of the best things if you take Sisense as your Tableau alternative, is the choice that you will get. You can either purchase the whole software or can just get the demo to get your first impression. Once you find the software to be more useful than Tableau, then you start thinking about switching it.
Sisense is used by Sony, ESPN, NASA, NASDAQ, and Comcast, from the new companies to the named ones.
- Here you can query big data at high-speed
- Will be able to build interactive dashboards
- Well present visualization
- Export data to Excel, CSV, PDF, and other formats
- Ad hoc analysis of the large volume of data
- Data gets handled on a single commodity server
- Use filtering and calculation to spot critical metrics
#2 Tableau Competitor – Looker
Looker provides another approach to information scanning. Unlike other apps on the list, Looker provides a web interface design to get access to your information.
Just like Sisense, here you can get a free looker demo, so you can familiarize yourself with the software before making any purchase.
More than 700 businesses in the whole world use Looker as their solution. There are plenty of factors as to why people choose this over anything else.
One of the prominent reasons is that it is indeed easier to use, anybody can easily operate Looker. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge to use Looker.
It can integrate into various applications such as Google docs, Excel, and many custom-made applications.
- Web interface design to use the software interface
- Free demo available for you to get to know the product
- More than 700+ businesses on the list of their customer
- Easier to use
- Compatible with various applications
- Flexible pricing
- Open API
#3 Tableau Alternative – Report Plus
If you want more of a centralized platform to view your data and information about your business, then go for Report Plus.
Here you can monitor and keep up with all the things that your company is processing behind the scenes, with features like real-time dashboards, interactive reports, and accessibilities. These features would let you access the files from any other computer with different platforms.
From windows to iOS. There is also a cloud variation of the Report plus, for the people who don’t have any hardware to run the data processing system, they can opt-out to this method to do all their data handling in the cloud service. And all the stuff would be real-time without any interruption.
- Monitor the processes
- Real-time dashboards
- Compatibility with other apps
- Deployment compatibility
- Cloud variant is available
- Create a private cloud with many internets accounts
- Self-service business intelligence without any help
#4 Tableau Competitor – Qualtrics Research Core
It is a market research platform for companies that have over 8 .500 brand companies and 100 schools worldwide. What is so unique about qualities Research Core?
The best thing about this software is the implementation of AI to survey trends in the market, to perform better in the market. Besides, the ai you can compare your company’s stat too, the behavior of your consumer, scholarly study, testing products.
You will also have access to 24/7 customer service that you can access via telephone or email chat.
- More customers all around the world
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence
- Can track the behavior of the consumer
- Accurate prediction since the Ai has been implemented.
- Very reliable customer care service
#5 Tableau Competitor – Zoho Reports
Zoho Reports give you a unique look into their insightful dashboards and information displays. It is easier to use tools for small business owners who look for cheaper ways to deal with the business without spending too much money.
Any company that is at the start-up stage, can take advantage of choosing Zoho reports, the services that you will get from Zoho will be company apps, information visualization, and internet cooperation.
There are also different versions of the app that you can choose from. You can choose a business version of the app for a more intuitive experience compared to the rest.
With Zoho, you are going to get a free trial for the business to wants to run a test with the app before making a purchase. The deployment of the app is quick, and it takes less time and effort to do so.
All of these reasons make this the best Tableau competitor out there in the market.
- Very good user interface
- Supportive of small business
- You will get a free trial
- Internet Corporation
- Cheaper option available
- Different variants are available for download to your needs
#6 Tableau Competitor – QlikView
When it comes to the best alternatives to Tableau, QlikView is the product to go for; it will help you create directed analytics and dashboards to solve the company problem.
QlikView also features Data Indexing Engine, which allows you to reveal information ideas, and the connection between more than one source, and enhance the overall quality. These are the features that make QlikView the best alternative to Tableau.
You will also have access to guided research and discovery, to get a new perspective on the field, which will come in handy for a smaller and local business that needs these system implementations to thrive in the market.
- Drag and drop feature
- Natural search to look for information
- Quick response time
- Compatible with multiple data sources and file types
- Provides security of data and contents
- Will help you perform relevant analyses.
#7 Tableau Competitor – SAS
SAS is one of the best data warehousing tools in the market. It can access data from multiple sources and deliver accurate results that will benefit the company. That’s why SAS is the Tableau competitor in the market.
- Can run through the internet
- One-to-many models over a one-to-one model for application delivery
- Regular patches and upgrades to fix the bugs
- You will be able to view raw data in an external database
- Manage the data using various tools
- Display statistical reports.
#8 Tableau Competitor – Pentaho
Here is another Tableau alternative data warehousing tool that takes a more interactive approach, which makes the work much simpler. Here you can manage all types of data regarding the size they hold under the belt.
- Acceleration of the data pipeline
- Community-based dashboard
- Data integration without coding
- Can create a custom-made dashboard
- One of the best visualization
- Easy to use tool
#9 Tableau Alternative – Dundas BI
Dundas is a business intelligence platform that is much more enterprise-focused. This alternative to Tableau software has its own interactive dashboards, reporting, scorecards, and many more services for the user.
- Can be set as a central data portal for the company
- Easy access from the browser
- You can sample and Excel the data
- Full product functionality
- compatible with all sorts of data sources
- ad hoc reporting tools
- customizable data visualization
- drag and drop tools
- can visualize the data through maps
#10 Tableau Competitor – Grow.com
Here is one of the best table Tableau competitors in the market, for both large and small-sized company managers. Now let’s take a look at all the features it has to provide to the user.
- Can extract information from third party sources
- Simple dashboard
- More economy friendly than the other products on this list
- Create custom strategies with the interactive dashboard
- Compatible for large scale operation and small scale operation
#11 Tableau Alternative – Microsoft Power BI
Power BI is one of the best alternatives to Tableau, a business intelligence program by none other than Microsoft. Here Microsoft lets you connect to many sources as possible to prepare your reports for the company, the visual to development strategies are better with Microsoft power bi than on any other products.
- Allows you to connect hundreds of external sources
- Ad hoc analyzation
- Create great-looking reports
- Accessed on your mobile devices
- Quick monitor on all the activities of your company
- Very powerful dashboard for interaction
Now that you have seen some of the best alternatives to Tableau, that can go hand in hand with the Tableau by offering more features and with a recognizable name, and with reasonable money.
If you are planning to use Tableau but simply never got into the dashboard design or the subscription planning system. Then you can pick from the above Tableau alternatives.
All of them provide a different range of products while maintaining the most important thing of them all, which is to satisfy the user. That is why they are packed with a lot of features, and they always release new updates to patch up the bugs.