Are you looking for a solution as your Sharp TV won’t turn on all of a sudden? If yes, you might find this article to be very impressive.
The features and customization options available on Sharp televisions deliver a superior viewing experience. You can simplify the process of streaming shows by installing your preferred applications on your television.
Sometimes a Sharp TV will not switch on, which is among the most typical problems with these televisions. The information in the subsequent paragraph will be of assistance to you.
This will help if you see that your Sharp TV won’t turn on and has a blank screen. If your television does not turn on, you can look online for helpful troubleshooting solutions to fix it.
Solutions to Try if Your Sharp TV Won’t Turn On
Assume that your Sharp TV doesn’t turn on, and you are looking for a solution. If that’s the case, you can simply try the troubleshooting steps that are mentioned below.
Please note that these tips help you overcome issues related to Roku and Android versions.
Besides, whenever your laptop won’t power on, it is natural to get frustrated. But here are the top ways to fix the “laptop will not turn on” issue quickly.
Solution #1: Perform a Restart on Your Sharp TV
The first solution you can try if the Sharp TV won’t turn on is to restart it. In many cases, this solution works like a charm.
So, let’s go ahead and find out how to do that.
- To begin with, you should unplug the Sharp TV unit from the existing power source.
- You should then wait for about 60 seconds, at the least, without plugging it back.
- You can also perform a long press on its Power button. Be sure that you do it for about 30 seconds. This will drain any power stored in the capacitors.
- After 60 seconds (or more), you can connect the device back to its power source.
- Now, you should see if the TV gets switched on.
Also, are you wondering how to turn on Vizio TV without a remote? If yes, we will explain how to operate the Vizio TV without using the remote in different ways.
Solution #2: Connect to a Different Power Outlet
What if there is a problem with the existing power outlet, and it won’t turn on the television? In the event that the Sharp TV won’t turn on, try connecting it to a different power socket.
In addition, check to see that both the electric outlet and the power cords are in good condition. If this is the case, you will need to switch out its power cable for a different one. Of course, the new outlet should be in good functioning order.
In addition, are you experiencing the issue of Hisense TV blinking red light? Don’t worry; read this article to find the reasons and easy solutions to fix it easily.
Solution #3: Check if the Remote’s Batteries Are in Order
If your TV remote’s batteries are completely depleted, you will not be able to use it anymore. It will not turn on the television set.
As a result, you should inspect your remote’s batteries and, if necessary, replace them with fresh ones.
Solution #4: Reset the Remote of the Sharp TV
If your Sharp TV doesn’t turn on even after the previous solution, you should proceed to a reset. You can simply reset the remote using the following steps.
- First, you should remove those batteries from the remote.
- Once you have done that, you should press its power button and hold it for about 30 seconds.
- You should insert those batteries properly into your remote at the end of that period.
- As the final step, you should see if it’s possible to turn on your TV.
Solution #5: Get a New Remote
If the Sharp TV won’t turn on and you want an easy solution, just get a new remote. You are probably experiencing this error because the remote device is damaged.
It’s possible that the remote’s buttons have become stuck. Because of this, the remote control needs to be changed.
As a substitute, you can buy a universal (general) remote and program it to work with your Sharp TV. Your Sharp TV app for your smartphone can also function as a remote control.
Solution #6: Turn On Your Sharp TV Forcefully
Do you notice a blinking logo in front of the TV? If not, do you see a red light on your TV unit? In either case, you should turn on the TV forcefully. Mentioned below is how to do that.
- First, you should press your TV unit’s Volume Down button, Power Button, and Channel Up button together.
- The Sharp TV can be turned on at this moment, just like the normal way of switching it on. You will also hear a clicking sound as well.
Solution #7: Check if the Backlight is Working Properly
If you are yet to succeed and your Sharp TV won’t turn on, here’s another solution.
In this case, you should determine that it has happened because your TV’s backlight is broken. However, you should clarify it with the following steps.
- First, you should turn on the faulty Sharp TV once it is connected to a good power source.
- Get a flashlight; switch it on.
- Direct it to the screen of the Sharp TV.
- Now, you will see if there are any visible images on the TV screen.
- If you do any images, that means the backlight is out of order. So, you have no other option than to contact their customer support team to get it fixed.
Solution #8: Check if the Sleep Timer is Working Correctly
You may have set the sleep timer function on the Sharp TV while watching late-night TV. The sleep timer may be at blame if you find that your TV turns off unexpectedly.
- First, you should press your remote’s menu button.
- Now, go to the option called “Settings.”
- After that, you are supposed to select “Time Setup.”
- And see if the Timer is disabled. If not, you should turn it off.
Solution #9: Perform a Soft Reset on Your Sharp TV
Here’s another solution.
- You should now unplug the Sharp TV from its power source.
- Then, press the input and Volume Down buttons.
- Plug the TV into its power source once again.
- Wait for it to turn on.
- You will see a K-Box if everything has gone correctly.
If your Sharp TV won’t turn on, you can find relief by following the above solutions.
However, if none of the above works, you should contact the customer support team as a last resort.