Knowing how to view Hulu watch history can be handy for any user in many cases. If you are curious about your Hulu viewing history, just read this article to learn everything about it.
Hulu is a popular video-streaming service since it offers access to a wide variety of television shows. In addition to that, it lets you enjoy movies and TV series as well. This specific service has a simple design and a wide variety of useful functions.
Why Do You Want to Get Rid of Hulu Watch History?
The function that enables clearing your watch history on Hulu is a very handy option. This feature lets you get rid of previously viewed content. There are a few scenarios in which clearing your Hulu viewing history can be desirable.
Assume that you, your family members, or your friends are watching the same shows on Hulu. If so, you might not want to let them know how far along you are in the series.
Or perhaps you just don’t enjoy being given suggestions based on the shows you’ve already watched. The function to clear Hulu history is particularly useful in such circumstances.
To help you clean up your viewing library, we’ll go over the process. In fact, you can also do this using your computer, smart TV, or mobile device.
Besides, are you unable to watch your favorite TV show or movie due to Hulu Error 301? If yes, please read to find out its causes and fix this error in minutes.
Remove Hulu Viewing History using a Browser – Individual Movies or TV Shows
Mentioned below is how to remove Hulu watch history using a web browser with ease.
- First, you should open a web browser and open Hulu. After that, you should select “My Stuff“.
- Now, you should move the cursor over the respective thumbnail. As a result, you can receive more information. Then, you will be able to get more information and see other available options.
- Now, you should click the option that appears as ‘–‘ and proceed to the step. That will remove the respective movie title from the watch history.
- As the next step, you should click on the option called “Remove” so you can complete the action. Otherwise, you can click on the option called “Undo” so that it will undo the action you have performed.
Also, if you want to learn how to clear your Disney Plus watch history and delete your watchlist content completely, you have come to the right page.
Delete the Watch History of Hulu on Accounts
In the event that you have a large number of profiles associated with your profile and wish to clean and reset the Watch History for each of those profiles, follow the given steps that are outlined below.
- As the first step, you should open a browser and visit the official website of Hulu. Then, you should go to the page called “Account“.
- Under the tab called “Privacy & Settings“, you should go to “California Privacy Rights“.
- In the section called “Manage Activity“, you should go to “Watch History” and select “Clear Selected“.
- Now, you will see a popup window. It will ask whether you need to clear the watch history or not, so just click on “Clear“. That will clear your Hulu viewing history.
Clear Individual Movies or TV Shows from the Watch History of Hulu on a Smartphone
It is also possible to clear your Hulu viewing history using a mobile device. You can choose to do so if it is convenient for you. So, follow the steps given below and learn how to clear the watch history using a mobile device.
- As the first step, you should open the “Hulu” app on an Android device or iOS device.
- Now, you should enter the login details. After that, you should log in to your account.
- Now, you should swipe right so you will see two options “Keep Watching” and “All Watch History“.
- After that, you should tap the icon that appears as three dots on your screen. It is located at the top-right corner of the respective TV show or movie that should be removed.
- Now, you will see a popup, and it will appear towards the bottom of your screen. Just press the option called “Remove from Watch History“.
- Now, you should hit “Confirm” so you can apply the changes.
Do you intend to clear the watch history using the mobile app of Hulu? If so, click on the option called “All Watch History” over the option called “Keep Watching“.
Clear the Viewing History of Hulu Using Your Smart TV
You are able to delete your viewing history from a smart TV as well. The procedures for accomplishing the same goal are as follows:
- As the first step, switch on the respective Smart TV and open the “Hulu” app on it.
- Then, click on the respective thumbnail or the movie that should be deleted from the history. If you visit the details page of the movie or the show, you can see more details about it.
- Now, please go to the option called “Manage Movie“. This should be selected if you intend to remove any movie from its history. If not, select “Manage Series” if you intend to remove any series.
Please note that the options called “Manage Movie” and “Manage Series” can be seen under one obvious condition. For those options to appear, they must appear in the watch history.
- Now, you should hit the option that starts with “Remove from…“
- The next option is to click on “Confirm” so you can remove the respective show or the movie. If not, you can simply click on the option called “Cancel” and go back.
So, that’s about Hulu viewing history. Are you in the section called “Keep Watching” or the “Watch History”? Regardless of that, you have the option to clear any watch history at any time.
The above content will instruct you on how to clean all of your watching collections at once. In addition, it tells you how to remove certain movies or series from your watch history on Hulu.
You can simply remove your Hulu watch history on whatever device you have used to access the Hulu services. For instance, you can remove history from devices like smart TVs, desktop browsers, or even smartphones.
This is the case regardless of the version of the device used to access the Hulu services. We really hope that this post was helpful to you. And with these instructions, you were able to delete your Hulu watch history from any account without any issue.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Hulu and its viewing history. This content will give you a clear idea about this feature.
How to See the Viewing History on a Hulu Account?
In the collection called “Keep Watching,” you will get access to your own personal Hulu watch history. You may get a list of all the films and episodes you were viewing on Hulu.
You can do that simply by going to the option titled “All viewing history.” The Home window provides a convenient point of entry for making a direct trip to any of these sections.
How to See the Individual Episodes You Have Watched Through Hulu?
Navigate to the page labeled Details on the show or series that you are interested in watching on Hulu. After that, you will be able to view a list of the episodes that you have already viewed.
You will find all the information you need regarding the show on this page. Alternatively, you might add it to the option called “My Stuff” in order to acquire additional details on it.
Does Hulu Come with a Feature Called Search History?
There is a feature called the “search history” feature on Hulu, and that much is true. Proceed to the area labeled Recent Searches after you have accessed the Search menu.
From this page, you’ll be able to view your recent and prior search queries. After viewing them, you can even delete them if necessary.
How to Clear Your Hulu History?
Well, your Hulu viewing history can be deleted in a number of different ways. However, it depends on the type of device you use.
Read the above article from the beginning so you can learn how to delete your viewing history on Hulu. It teaches how to delete it using a web browser, a mobile device, or a Smart TV.
Why Would Anyone Want to Delete Watch History?
There can be many different reasons for an individual to delete Hulu watch history. For instance, it can be crucial to hide your watch history if you are sharing an account with others.
You may not want to let others know what you have watched, so deleting your watch history is important. Another reason is that you may not want to see suggestions based on your Hulu watch history. Apart from that, there can be several other reasons for you to delete that information.
Can You Delete Watch History on Any Device?
Yes. You can delete Hulu viewing history on any device, such as a PC, Smart TV, or Mobile. All you need is to follow the steps provided in the above article and delete that data.