There has been no shortage of inquiries about Hulu Error Code P-TS207 lately. In other words, it has become a pretty common issue among many Hulu users. This error is also recognized to be the Playback Error. If you face the same error and looking for a solution, we’ll guide you on how to overcome it.
As per our research, no user has found a definitive solution to it as of this writing. However, there are many workarounds that can help you solve it whenever this problem occurs.
On the other hand, Hulu’s support team continues to work on solutions whenever the issue continues to appear. The good news is that we have composed this article explaining the best solutions available today. These solutions can be handy to fix this issue, at least on a temporary basis.
Solutions to Fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207
Please find below the top fixes you can try if you have already experienced Hulu Error Code P-TS207. The solutions below are listed based on the level of difficulty. So, go ahead and start fixing this error.
PS: if you are experiencing the Hulu error 94 from interrupting streaming, here are the top solutions for you.
Solution 1: Check the Server Status of Hulu
First, you should learn if there is something wrong with the Hulu server at the moment. If there is something wrong with it, you cannot do anything from your end. Instead, you should wait until they fix the error from their end. To learn what it is, you should visit some of the forums maintained by Hulu. Members of those forums will keep the status updated, and once the servers are ready, they’ll update that too.
When everything is in order, and others say that they can use Hulu, you can proceed to use Hulu. If you cannot use Hulu even when there is no server error, the solution below will help it.
Solution 2: Check the Supported Sevices
Before moving into further advanced solutions, you should check if you are using a compatible device. In other words, you should check if your devices are compatible with Hulu. If you try to use older devices, the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 can be a very common one.
Such devices are hardly compatible with Hulu as they were discontinued. If you need to know about the list of compatible devices with Hulu, just visit their official website. Then, check if your device is on that list.
The biggest reason for this is that the Hulu application’s streaming engine and advertising system are continually being updated. Older models and devices do not take advantage of the technologies that are included in newer models and devices.
As a result, rather than attempting to reconcile the disparity, it makes more sense to devalue them. So, the best approach is to use a new device with Hulu for a better and smoother viewing experience. That’ll resolve the majority of the errors while giving you better entertainment.
Solution 3: Change the Password
It is true that this solution sounds like a very simple one. However, this solution has worked for many individuals in many countries. After all, trying this solution is worth it because of its simplicity. If it works, you don’t have to try any other complex solutions.
If you can eliminate Hulu Error Code P-TS207 after a password change, what does that mean? Well, you have had a conflict with the profile data that is already saved in your local devices. So, just give it a try, and it doesn’t take much effort or time.
Once you change the password of your Hulu account, you are supposed to log in again. If you are not aware of how to change your Hulu password, follow the guidelines. You can do it through their official website.
- First, just go to the official website of Hulu. After that, you can find an option called “Login“. Click on that button (it is located at the top-right corner of the page).
- After that, you should click on the profile icon, which is also located in the top-right corner. Then, please go to the option called “Account“. It is located in the dropdown that appears after clicking.
- You can scroll down and locate the option called “Change Password“. All you need is to click on that to proceed.
- Now, you can enter a fresh password. Make sure that you use a stronger and more memorable password. Then, you can save the changes made. After that, you should select the option that logs you out of other devices.
- As the final step, just log into the system once again. Make sure that you use the new password. For many users, this solution should work properly to solve Hulu Error Code P-TS207.
Solution 4: Use a Wi-Fi Network to Watch Hulu
Here’s another solution you can try if you still experience Hulu Error Code P-TS207. As per this method, all you have to do is to switch to a different wireless network. If you are using a wired one currently, this method may work. In a way, this could be the simplest solution to try.
It is true that wired connections show speedier and more stable performance in terms of the internet. However, with Hulu, things are pretty different. So, it’s better to switch from a wired network to wireless to see if the issue is resolved.
Make sure to check if your Wi-Fi network has enough data before doing it. If you don’t have a Wi-Fi network, you can consider switching to a mobile hotspot. If there is a good bandwidth and strong signals, Hulu can be watched on a wireless network smoothly.
If you don’t see Hulu Error Code P-TS207 after switching the networks, the issue is related to the networks. However, if the issue persists, you should proceed to the other solutions mentioned below. They’re slightly more complicated than the solutions we have discussed so far.
Solution 5: Power Cycle Your Hulu Device As Well As the Modem
If none of the options have worked so far, and Hulu Error Code P-TS207 is persisting, try this one. As per this method, you are supposed to power cycle both Hulu and modem.
With a power cycle, the modules available in the devices will restart. If there are some glitches associated with those modules, they will be gone upon a power cycle. In other words, both Hulu and modem will start fresh after a power cycle.
So, give it a try by following the instructions mentioned below.
- First, you should switch off the Hulu device. Also, be sure to unplug the internet modem.
- After that, you can plug the cables out. Then, you should press their power buttons. Hold those buttons at least for 5 seconds. That will drain any electricity stored in their capacitors.
- After that, you should wait for 5 minutes at the least before restarting the device. Most probably, this trick will solve Hulu Error Code P-TS207 and get it back to normal mode.
However, if there is no way to turn off Hulu physically and you use Roku, below are the steps.
- First, you should go to Roku’s home screen and choose “Settings“.
- After that, choose Click on the option called “System“. Select the option called “System Restart“.
- Once the system is restarted, you can see if the issue is fixed or persisting.
- If you still notice the same error, go for a reinstallation. As per this method, you should uninstall the Hulu app and reinstall it to see if it works. That will remove potential bugs in your app and install the latest version that performs more efficiently.
Solution 6: Whitelist the URLs of Hulu Ads
It is true that Hulu has many ads, and they are there to support that platform. In addition to that, it comes with a special mechanism to determine if your firewall blocks those ads. If it does, Hulu will prevent from loading the shows.
Instead of the content, you will only come across Hulu Error Code P-TS207 to your disappointment. So, the best approach is to allow those ads to play. You can whitelist the URLs of those ads so your router will keep playing them.
Here’s the URL you should whitelist.
Also, if you use regex to play ads, mentioned below is a regex you can add. As a result, you don’t have to whitelist all the Hulu services. Instead, set the regex mentioned below.
Please note that you should whitelist ads even if you have subscribed to a premium version of Hulu. Even if the ads are not displayed in premium packages, the mechanism is still there. So, take the above steps to avoid Hulu Error Code P-TS207.
Solution 7: Reset Your Device to Factory Settings
The final solution in our list is to reset the faulty device to its factory settings. This will remove all the errors and give your device a fresh start from scratch. However, you can try to update the firmware of the device before resetting it.
Also, are you experiencing the issue with ‘Hulu, Your Login Has Been Blocked‘? If so, here are several reasons behind it and the best ten fixes for you.
And those are the solutions you can try if you notice Hulu Error Code P-TS207. Do you know other ways to fix it? Please let us know.