Are you looking for Element TV codes that actually work? If so, look no further, as this article comprises all those codes for your convenience.
So, let’s go ahead and learn what those codes are so you can set up your remote easily.
Let’s assume that you have already purchased one of those universal remotes for your Element TV. Well, the next task is to look for your universal remote codes and start configuring them.
However, some individuals have a difficult time finding a universal remote for Element TV. If you are one of them and want to know what those codes are, keep reading.
The following paragraphs will explain what they are.
Besides, do you wonder how to configure your newly bought universal remote for Sharp TV? If yes, you may also need to know the Sharp TV universal remote codes.
Element TV Codes for Universal Remotes
|Digits of the code||List of codes|
|3-digit code||151, 387, 004, 252, 046, 153, 914, 999, 076, 526, 494, 096, 005, 568, 535, 247, 127, 505, 110, 154, 048, 238, 051, 705, 121, 575, 669|
|4-digit code||1444, 5471, 0020, 3183, 0178, 0281, 1228, 0571, 4111, 1104, 2183, 1718, 6021, 1886, 1398, 2049, 1407, 2801, 1756, 5411, 1065, 0911, 1437, 1598, 5353, 1918, 4401, 1687, 3559, 2401, 0081, 4217, 1025|
|5-digit code||14254, 12964, 10916, 12360, 13183, 11687, 11864, 11568, 14175, 11993, 14023, 11886, 11886, 18358, 12183, 10885, 10156, 12256, 12049, 11756, 10178, 10261, 13658, 10178|
To use the codes mentioned above, however, you are supposed to program the universal remote. Otherwise, it will not function properly with the Element TV.
So, go ahead and learn how to program your universal remote.
Also, using a universal remote for Hisense TV might be a smart move. And here are the Hisense TV remote codes for you to pair remotes with your Hisense TV.
Remote Codes for Different Models of Element TVs
There are different sets of codes for different element TV models. Mentioned below are those codes for your reference.
|Model of the Element TV||Code list|
|Cox||11687, 1886, 12183, 13559, 12964, 13907, 11886|
|Comcast and Xfinity||12559, 11687, 12964, 12260, 13907, 11886, 11864, 12183, 10178, 13559|
|COX Communications||13599, 11687, 12183, 12964, 13907, 11886|
|Spectrum||990, 1687, 1886, 2183, 3264, 13559, 11687, 12964, 12260, 13907|
|RCA 3 in 1||11687, 1186, 12183, 13559|
|DirecTV||13599, 11687, 12183, 12964, 12256, 11886|
|Hawaiian||1687, 2183, 2964, 2256, 1886|
|Time Warner||11886, 11687, 12183, 12964, 13559, 13907|
|Bright House Cable||11687, 12183|
|U-Verse||1398, 1422, 1437, 1444, 1581, 1597, 1598, 1431, 13559, 11687, 12183, 12964, 11886, 12256|
|Windstream||1687, 1886, 2183|
|GE||5471, 5831, 5411, 5361, 1651, 5361, 5421, 5352, 1173, 5313, 0081, 0020, 5353, 5361, 5841, 081, 5483, 2401, 5471, 1651, 2891, 4111, 5341, 2891, 1741, 1091, 6021, 5139, 6171, 1025, 020, 6021|
|Dish Network||723, 772, 652, 571, 523, 250, 744, 506, 535, 505, 121, 627, 568, 669, 724, 666, 575, 672, 567, 773, 659, 914, 500, 591, 902, 001|
|Newer 5-digit codes||11886, 10178, 11687|
We hope that you will be able to find Element TV remote codes from the above chart.
How to Program a Universal Remote for Your Element TV?
Well, there are three different methods for you to choose from in order to program a universal remote.
Mentioned below are those methods for your reference.
- Program the Remote Without Using a Code
- Program the Remote Manually
- Program It Using the Code Search Function
You should note that any above methods will work on every Element TV.
01. Program the Remote Without Using a Code
Mentioned below is how to program your universal remote for Element TV without using codes.
- First, you should turn your TV on (the TV you should pair with your remote).
- Then, you should switch on the universal remote as well. After that, press TV, CBL, and DVD along with the OK/SEL buttons for about 3 seconds.
- Then, you should point the remote towards the respective smart TV. Then, press the channel up and down buttons.
- Make sure that you press the up or down buttons so your TV will turn off.
- Then, click the code simply by pressing the button labeled “Power.”
Now, the Smart TV will power on. You can then switch between the channels and see if the remote is correctly paired.
- You can save the code for the universal remote with a press of the device button.
- Now, an LED light will start to flash. It will flash two consecutive times. That is an indication of the successful pairing of the remote.
02. Program the Remote Manually
If you want to program the remote manually, here are the steps you should follow.
- First of all, you should turn on the TV and click your universal remote’s “TV” button.
- Now, you should click the key dedicated to “Setup” and hold it until its LED flashes.
- Now, you should enter the respective remote code manually. This is required to program the remote. However, for some individuals, the code may not work as expected. In that case, just try a different option from the available list of Element TV codes.
- Now, you can point your remote toward the TV.
- After that, you should press the power button and hold it. This should be done until the screen of the TV is completely switched off.
That’s basically it. All you need is to check if the remote is working properly.
03. Program It Using the Code Search Function
If none of the above options have worked, try this one. In this case, you should use the code search function to find Element TV codes.
- First, switch on the respective TV.
- Click the key dedicated to Setup on the universal remote.
- Type 991 as the code.
- Then, press the Power button and the channel up key to turn off the smart TV.
- That’s it. Just use the universal remote for your smart TV and enjoy it.
Also read: Samsung TV Universal Remote Codes.
Q1: Can I use a universal remote with any Element TV model?
A1: Yes, universal remotes are designed to work with various TV models, including Element TVs. However, you will need the specific Element TV universal remote code for your model.
Q2: Can I program multiple Element TVs to a single universal remote?
A2: Yes, you can program multiple Element TVs to a single universal remote. Simply follow the programming steps for each TV using their respective universal remote codes.
Q3: Are there alternative methods to find Element TV universal remote codes?
A3: Yes, you can also try searching online forums, Element TV support websites, or contacting the universal remote manufacturer’s customer support for assistance in finding the correct codes.
Q4: What should I do if the Element TV universal remote code doesn’t work?
A4: If the code provided doesn’t work, try using the code search function on your universal remote. It may take a bit longer, but it will cycle through codes until it finds the correct one for your Element TV.
Q5: Can I use a smartphone app as a universal remote for my Element TV?
A5: Yes, there are several smartphone apps available that can function as universal remotes. These apps typically require a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection to communicate with the Element TV.
So, those are the solutions to try if you are looking for Element TV remote codes.
We believe that at least one of the above methods worked for you perfectly.
We would highly appreciate it if you could share your opinion about universal remotes with us.